Hailey Dunn: General Discussion thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The recent article in the Snyder news said the case is still active. Hopefully, le is breaking web sleuths rules and seriously talking about certain people. I pray.

Hope so Kirby!! :seeya:

We are all just praying Hailey receives the justice she deserves. I have been with Hailey's family recently and all of your prayers and sympathy are so very much appreciated.

The recent article in the Snyder news said the case is still active. Hopefully, le is breaking web sleuths rules and seriously talking about certain people. I pray.

One photo that has always broke my heart to see was a photo of the local LE on the day the remains were confirmed as being Haileys. They were obviously heartbroken. For them this case is personal. For LE Hailey is the only victim and they will ensure if at all possible that she gets justice.

Unless new information comes out, there isn't much left to talk about.

Mark the calendar, Tugela, you and I are in 100% agreement on something in this case. :) There is nothing left to talk about here til an arrest or arrests are made or there is something new we can discuss here.

See ya'll when that happens.

Yes Jacie ... Justice for Hailey!!!

bg1dzp.jpg

I love this pic of Hailey, and will hold this image in mind praying that someday soon she gets true Justice.

Nothing new but still looking for Justice For Hailey.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=598232

Hailey Dunn: What's Next?

"So a remains case with just a few bones, you're talking about microscopic examination and tissue samples and DNA sampling and all types of things that take months and months to complete," explained Sgt. Beard.

more at link...

This article is almost a month old, but may help to explain the long silence. Justice may still come.

"So a remains case with just a few bones, you're talking about microscopic examination and tissue samples and DNA sampling and all types of things that take months and months to complete," explained Sgt. Beard.

more at link...

This article is almost a month old, but may help to explain the long silence. Justice may still come.

Forensic Anthropology article posted on another thread. Short, but to the point on information found in bones.

http://suite101.com/article/anthropology-and-forensic-investigation-of-human-bones-a251369

more at link...

I believe Hailey will get Justice :)

Hopefully, no news is good news? I hope there is an end to this soon. Poor Hailey.

Sometimes it takes a long time, then suddenly someone gets arrested. Please tell me that's going to happen. Hailey deserves Justice.

Sometimes it takes a long time, then suddenly someone gets arrested. Please tell me that's going to happen. Hailey deserves Justice.

It's already been a long, long time. I am so angry. I check this page for news every morning - even on holidays like today. Yet, there are two dim witted individuals out there going on with their immoral lifestyles with confidence that they have outsmarted LE. :banghead:

Justice for Hailey!!!!

Happy 4th of July everyone :seeya:

Justice for Hailey!!!!

Happy 4th of July everyone :seeya:

Happy 4th Knox. And per your previous question, my 'band camp' vacation was not because of this thread. It was from Dylan Redwines where things have been very tense. Happy Independence Day. :fireworks: :fireworks:

This case is so stagnant that even my "new post" alert "light" has fizzled out. Sigh.

I so wish there would be some movement on this case.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member