GUILTY NE - Four killed in Omaha crime spree, Nikko Jenkins charged, Aug 2013

I can't seem to make this link clickable, but shortly after Andrea's senseless death, OPD wanted info on this chick...who looks very much like the woman taken into custody in association with Mr. Jenkins yesterday...strangely I found this posted on Jenkins' sister's page...

I too think the mother of NJ is the one who LE was looking for. I also think they knew who she was just not where. And law enforcement must think these people were involved with a serious crime/murder. Keep in mind that, as I recall, they didn't say they were looking for her specifically in regard to the Kruger case. I'm sure this guy has been on the LE radar since day one, so it's concerning they haven't been able to arrest if it's him. Hopefully this round-up of family will shed some light soon.

Does anyone know if the drivers side of the Kruger vehicle was shot through? Images online only seem to be rear/passenger angle. Sounds like the glass wasn't significantly broken because the fire attempt was described as lame and was probably starved of oxygen.

I believe this is Christine Bordeaux...not the mother. From what is being released, they (this woman and the family members) are all being held for questioning and are not being ruled out. However, lastest reports say that Jenkins' mother was charged with obstruction/tampering with a witness...

The only pics I've seen of the Kruger vehicle are from the rear/passenger side as well...makes me wonder. Although sleuth1978 may be onto something...if she thought they would kill her family en route to her house, she might have gotten out and made a run for it...

so four women have been detained?!

his mother, his sister, his wife, and someone named Christine Bordeaux?

what the heck is going on???

I have been following this thread since last week and decided to chime in. I live in the neighborhood just south of the intersection where Andrea was found. I haven't been able to stop thinking about this every day-I think just being a mother and having it happen so close to home is especially upsetting.

Anyway, I have talked with locals, including a neighbor who drove through the exact intersection (going the opposite way-south) and stopped at McDonald's and *advertiser censored* & Go all within 10 minutes before Andrea was shot. She is familiar with the cashier at *advertiser censored* & Go and said that LE had been asking about a man & woman and showing the cashier photos of the two. I found this especially interesting given the new development of the women that may be associated with this Nikko Jenkins.

All along I have felt this was not random (and I guess I probably wanted to believe it wasn't), but it looks like it may be going that way. If that's the case, my neighbor is one lucky lady, considering she is an attractive, young woman who was alone in the exact same places as Andrea within 10 minutes of her murder.

The following are the few things that have struck me most:

1. Since police identified her before talking to family, Andrea must have had ID on her or her purse at the scene. This seemed unusual if it was a robbery.
2. If it was someone that knew her and was targeting her they would have had to been in contact with her that night to know she was heading home from work earlier than normal.
3. It seems that the suspects must have been in her car. Why else would they drive it away and try to burn it? If someone was waiting for her at the intersection just to shoot her, they wouldn't have had any reason to take her car. It seems most likely that the suspect/s got in her car at the *advertiser censored* & Go.
4. It seemed strange that her body was left there. If it was some kind of serial killer sicko/stalker who wanted to assault her why wouldn't they have taken her out into the country. Even if she tried to jump out and then was shot, I would think someone more calculating would have tried to dump her body elsewhere.
5. Again with her body being left there with ID, it seemed that someone was either trying to make a statement (if it was some sort of planned hit) or someone was acting rashly and freaked out when things didn't go as planned.

With the short time period, and what seems to be so much evidence (surveillance, her car, etc.) I am surprised that no arrest has been made-I guess I watch too many tv shows where they give us neat and tidy answers in no time :)

I hope this is solved soon to give everyone some closure. Her family and children are in my prayers.
Fantastic post...not a typical serial killer type...but look at dundee that wasn't a typical serial killer either.

No link. Just know a friend of hers

A meeting between the fbi, dcso, omaha police and the nsp took place today with Douglas county attorney Don Kleine took place today as reported on kfab a local radio station, if they didnt believe multiple random homicides were connected then they wouldn't have had this meeting.

<modsnip>
1) mysterious murder in southeast omaha, every one figured another gang murder, but why no retalion?
2) Curtis Bradford, another mysterious one.
3) His past robberies and carjackings show very spread out attacks...nothing in one areas.
4) His sister was arrested near a rental car lot, why rent a car when you live in omaha?
5) Local radio reports he has heavy gang ties.
6) To those who say, "it doesn't make sense this happened in northwest omaha." He did it southwest omaha, except he didnt kill anyone.
7) Why take 7 different people into custody as reported by ketv? They are obviously onto something. This is one bad dude.

Although Jenkins has not OFFICIALLY been named a suspect, his track record and talking about his upcoming "exploits" before being released from prison definitely do not make his hands clean.

I am glad that there are suspects on the radar...

I can't seem to make this link clickable, but shortly after Andrea's senseless death, OPD wanted info on this chick...who looks very much like the woman taken into custody in association with Mr. Jenkins yesterday...strangely I found this posted on Jenkins' sister's page...

http://www.ketv.com/photos-police-w...55484041063":"og.recommends"}&action_ref_map=[]

Last week, I saw this all over the NE news outlets related to a homicide, and wondered if it had anything to do with this case. I wonder if the pic is taken at wherever Andrea made her stop.

In my opinion Erica Jenkins or Christine Bordeaux bought the bullets for NJ. As a felon he could not buy them right? i think we will hear these women were just as guilty as he is for the Kruger murder.

Last week, I saw this all over the NE news outlets related to a homicide, and wondered if it had anything to do with this case. I wonder if the pic is taken at wherever Andrea made her stop.

My friend and I have wracked our brains trying to figure out where this surveillance photo was taken. It most certainly was not taken at a stop Andrea could have made that night -- you see a customer service counter in the background. Hy-Vee, the two gas stations, WalMart and the fast food places on the route do not have counters that look like that at all.

I think this photo was taken a different location at a very different time -- probably taken in the middle of the day -- notice the very young boy's legs in the upper part of the photo -- chances of a mother having her young boy out at 2 in the morning slim to none. So it certainly was taken during the day.

Anyone know where this Customer Service Counter is? Who uses bright yellow plastic bags?

NJ murdering the young man in north Omaha makes perfect sense -- they knew each other, they had been together the night before, and posted a facebook photo together the night before the man was found dead. They had a beef of some sort, something happened that night. That makes sense.

NJ is most certainly a gangbanger -- the one photo on his facebook page is of him flashing a gang sign.

Still waiting for confirmation that he had anything to do with the two murders (one incident but two victims) in south Omaha. Same calibur weapon? Same bullets? Ditto with Andrea's murder -- although his connection with it seems even more remote.

To clear up one more thing -- police have said they gathered NO EVIDENCE applicable to Andrea's murder from the roof of the building near where her car was found. Sheriff Tim Dunning said that in his last public statement.

Edited to Add: The more I look, I think the photo on NJ's facebook page of a man flashing a gang sign is not NJ but someone else.

Edited to Add: It appears that many of the Jenkins family, including NJ, sport the same facial tattoos -- writing under the left eye (two lines of script with some roman numerals underneath). I assume this is gang stuff? Notice Jenkins' wife in her new interview also raises her sunglasses at one point and you can see where that same tattoo has tried to be removed.

To The Young People of America: As cool as you think it is, DO NOT succumb to the temptation of getting facial tattoos. You will NEVER in your life be able to obtain a decent job. Heck, you won't even be able to get a crappy one. What are these people thinking? (a little bit of humor on a Saturday morning).

6) To those who say, "it doesn't make sense this happened in northwest omaha." He did it southwest omaha, except he didnt kill anyone.

Nick, not sure where this statement is coming from? Are you talking about the purse snatching at WalMart? Because this big scary tattooed guy does not fit the description of the perp given by the victim of that crime.

WELCOME TO WEBSLEUTHS Take back Omaha

:Welcome1::welcome4::welcome3:

"Anyone know where this Customer Service Counter is? Who uses bright yellow plastic bags?"

That pic of Bordeaux isn't from the gun store on 120th & I is it? Havent been there in a while but keep thinking they have a counter like that just right of the front door when you first walk in.

Snipped....

I thought I read somewhere purse was at scene. Might have been dreaming.

You may keep reading about it because posters keep posting that her purse was found at the scene but no one has yet been able to provide a link that states this as a fact. This is one of the reasons WS insists that a link be provided when asked because rumors are often accepted as fact and misinformation continues to be repeated and accepted.

So if someone can provide us with a link to that information and it is reported by LE that her purse was found at the scene we can accept that. Otherwise it is just a rumor and there are a lot of them flying in this case. jmo

Nick, not sure where this statement is coming from? Are you talking about the purse snatching at WalMart? Because this big scary tattooed guy does not fit the description of the perp given by the victim of that crime.

9 years ago he robbed and carjacked all over omaha...he wasn't geographically centered then and I don't think he is now.

You may keep reading about it because posters keep posting that her purse was found at the scene but no one has yet been able to provide a link that states this as a fact. This is one of the reasons WS insists that a link be provided when asked because rumors are often accepted as fact and misinformation continues to be repeated and accepted.

So if someone can provide us with a link to that information and it is reported by LE that her purse was found at the scene we can accept that. Otherwise it is just a rumor and there are a lot of them flying in this case. jmo

That crime scene photo that a local anchor took shows a lot...

9 years ago he robbed and carjacked all over omaha...he wasn't geographically centered then and I don't think he is now.

I just hope they never let this man out on bail. He is crazy. jmo

I just hope they never let this man out on bail. He is crazy. jmo

They're gonna have to the ball rolling on him otherwise he's gonna get a bail hearing...and terroristic threats? Maybe 10000 but that's pushing it, and you only have to produce 10 %.

"On June 24, 2002, Jenkins carjacked and robbed a 21-year-old man at gunpoint near 42nd and Seward Streets. The vehicle was later abandoned at 31st and Hascall Streets.

On Aug. 26, 2002, Jenkins carjacked a 20-year-old woman at gunpoint at a J-N-D grocery store near 24th and Redick Streets, according to police reports."

Is this what you are talking about -- because neither of these is southwest Omaha. Or are there more that haven't been talked about?

"On June 24, 2002, Jenkins carjacked and robbed a 21-year-old man at gunpoint near 42nd and Seward Streets. The vehicle was later abandoned at 31st and Hascall Streets.

On Aug. 26, 2002, Jenkins carjacked a 20-year-old woman at gunpoint at a J-N-D grocery store near 24th and Redick Streets, according to police reports."

Is this what you are talking about -- because neither of these is southwest Omaha. Or are there more that haven't been talked about?

Criminal background check shows a lot more than that.

Regarding "Anyone know where this Customer Service Counter is? Who uses bright yellow bags?

Dollar General has bright yellow bags with black lettering. There is a Dollar General near 108th and Maple.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93
Back