Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #29 general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Hailiejade77 View Post
I think that Casey "set this up" so she could meet up with Caylee out of the US. A previous poster said LOTS of people in Orlando go to Puerto Rico and you don't need a passport to do that. She was taking the only thing that was HERS outright away from Cindy. She was sick of Cindy's rules and of Cindy "not letting her be Caylee's mother" and she decided that she would do the only thing that she could do that would hurt her mother. Take Caylee away from her.
She "gave" Caylee to Amy, when Amy went to Puerto Rico. Zenaida either went with Amy or was there already. She is an illegal and that's why NO ONE can find her through papertrails. People have posted that a few Zenaidas were linked to some "Morales"
Casey was suppose to meet up with her but Cindy found her before she could. Hence the reason she NEVER reported it to LE, Hence the reason why Jesse heard Caylee on June 24th. This would explain why she isn't worried about Caylee. She knows EXACTLY where she is and in her mind (i am not saying she still isn't crazy) she is doing what she needs to do for HERSELF. Caylee was never suppose to be reported to the LE.

Far fetched I know,.... JMO

bumping my post,.. but as some pointed out that Amy probably wouldn't have done this. BUT what if Zenaida did.
WHO was it that posted that it was easy to go from Orlando to Puerto Rico??? Would they in fact need to show proof they could take Caylee over the border? Could they take her over the border by hiding her?

Caylee is old enough she would need her own ticket. We have flown many times with young children and some airlines require the child's birth certificate, too. It would be easy to check and see if Amy flew out with a child. Caylee is way too big to pass a 1 year old and with them having different last names, it would look suspicious. But all they would have to do is check the flight to see if Amy had a child with her.

Curious has the family of this alledged father come out to deny or support these claims that he is the father, and since he is dead, is it not strange that the family would not want to be involved somehow in Caylee's life since she is his blood?

Whoever the father is...I don't think he (or his family) were ever told he was the father. They probably have no idea. (Unless they read websleuths...and are now starting to wonder:eek:)

I said last night that I think Cindy is now being "medicated" - and today she looks even worse - JMO
The strain of trying to maintain a good public image for her daughter has got to be tremendous.

With each passing day, a little bit more of the truth leaks out (yesterday it was her habit of stealing gas from her family, who knows what today will bring).

Medea, excellent posts, stick with the facts folks, crimes are usually what they seem. Most don't involve drug smugglers, bad drug deals, kidnappers, etc.

Pay close attention to the inner actions of the family and to the hard evidence in this case. Fact is a TRAINED investigator smelled decompostion in the trunk of Casey's care. Casey's mom, a trained nurse smelled decomposition in that car. The child is missing and the last KNOWN person to see her was Casey. Everything she told investigators are lies.

I couldn't agree more. I actually registered here after lurking for awhile and noticing that everyone was treated so nicely. I'm beginning to feel interrogated myself...:waitasec:

I don't blame you!

Y'all she said from the start that what she is thinking is simply her theory!

Curious has the family of this alledged father come out to deny or support these claims that he is the father, and since he is dead, is it not strange that the family would not want to be involved somehow in Caylee's life since she is his blood?

That would depend on whether the Anthony family is saying is true. The family got their info from Casey. She showed an obit to Cindy. Cindy says she believes her daughter who we know is a liar. As far as we know, no one has met said father.

Hang in there. This case has gotten very involved, with a lot of info being discovered and several possible theories. When that happens, most feel they have to 'shout' to be heard. LOL, it really isn't personal.

I've not taken anything personally at all...problem is I'm not a shouter, so I get lost in the noise...:)

LOL Don't feel interrogated. It's like sharks in a shark tank. Everyone is hungry for information since we are being fed so little.

I love watching how SuziQ throws out a little bit of information and we all dive on it and start creating theories.

Keep on keepin on... lol

I'm throwing out information trying to keep speculation down! lol

But having to face the possibility that her daughter is a sociopathic monster? She can't do it. Not yet, anyway.

Exactly!

What's the rush? She will have a whole lifetime to face the horror & only a very short time to still have faith that her family might get past this nightmare.

The topic is not mom and her theory which she will not post....why are we talking about it? Just sayin'

How could you hide her on a plane? You can't just drive to PR, there's water in the way.
Maybe a private boat was used?
Blek...now I'm buying into this.

I will always believe Trenton Duckett was the little boy on the plane that the stewardess called about with a fake birth certificate. JMO

Medea, excellent posts, stick with the facts folks, crimes are usually what they seem. Most don't involve drug smugglers, bad drug deals, kidnappers, etc.

Pay close attention to the inner actions of the family and to the hard evidence in this case. Fact is a TRAINED investigator smelled decompostion in the trunk of Casey's care. Casey's mom, a trained nurse smelled decomposition in that car. The child is missing and the last KNOWN person to see her was Casey. Everything she told investigators are lies.
No - not really - the last person KNOWN to have seen her is Cindy - we have never heard when Cindy turned Caylee back over to Casey - the last documented picture of Caylee was at the nursing home.

No - not really - the last person KNOWN to have seen her is Cindy - we have never heard when Cindy turned Caylee back over to Casey - the last documented picture of Caylee was at the nursing home.

That's not my interpretation of the information...Casey and Caylee went on the 'vacation' and Cindy never talked to the grandaughter..

It was Cindy NOT Casey who called 911 to report her grandaughter missing, I think its correct that Casey is the last person known to be with Caylee..even she puts herself having the baby after Cindy...only she gives the child to a non existant nanny or ex boyfriend...

And Casey didn't tell ANYONE she was searching for her missing baby.... and even when her mother FINALLY got her to admit Caylee was missing.... she wanted "one more day".... I guess to hit a couple of bars she missed the previous month. lol

Other than that.... it's looking real good for Casey. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member