NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for locals who saw the dog. Was it the same dog both times? And can you describe the dog for me, or did I miss a picture up of the dog somewhere? TIA

arggg can't view photos at werk! Parent Teacher conferences tonight then dinner - when am I going to get to view photos - RL is really intereferring with sleuthin.

The dog is in the truck now. Hubby just called me to say they put him up.

Also the owner of Bistro 127 is not being a very nice guy. He just ran my husband off again!!

OMG those pictures...This poor baby. My stomach is in knots.

Hate to ask this but do you think they are looking for her skull in the house?

Also the owner of Bistro 127 is not being a very nice guy. He just ran my husband off again!!

Hey!! Be nice to our Punk's Hubster!!! He is our eyes and ears!!!

FWIW, the mulch did not look old at all. It looked to be fairly new and you could also smell the smell of freshly cut wood around there.

Weren't there also some freshly cut tree stumps in the back on the property? I saw them in one of the pictures...

Correction I meant to say freshly cut trees that left stumps. Not tree stumps that may have been transported there. Trees that had been cut down to stumps on the property. Sorry.

my thoughts are that they won't find Zahra (any parts of her) at the house...that AB or EB put her clothing or other incriminating evidence through the chipper.

As for the bistro owner... :razz:

Did he park in his parking lot? He is being an @ss. We can stand in that parking lot if we want. Tell him we will buy donuts and to go away.

So does anyone know if AB has had any contact with EB while she's been in jail? I don't think I've heard anything in regards to that so far. Has she had any visitors other than her daughter who said she was afraid of her stepmom if she got out?

Question for locals who saw the dog. Was it the same dog both times? And can you describe the dog for me, or did I miss a picture up of the dog somewhere? TIA

They showed the dogs on HLN. I'm sure it will be shown on Prime News- HLN at 6pm.

Wanted to say this to our many guests - Thank you for being here! Please consider joining us and telling us your thoughts! :grouphug:

c60.png

I'm physically sick to my stomach.

Ugh. After looking at all the photos it's clear LE does think she went through the chipper and fragments in the mulch are ... gosh I can't even finish that sentence. Good God that poor child.

If our worst fears turn out to be true about this, lethal injection would be far too kind for her killers.

Not to sound gross and morbid, but if they did put her between the waterbed mattress' or a hollowed out tree, wouldn't someone have smelled the decomp? I think theyre dumb but not that dumb..

my thoughts are that they won't find Zahra (any parts of her) at the house...that AB or EB put her clothing or other incriminating evidence through the chipper.

As for the bistro owner... :razz:

I tend to agree- it was inanimate objects that went through the chipper- I just have to say that if they were picking up bits and pieces of that little girl it wouldn't be out in the open like that, and they would be even more emotional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member