Marine Cpl. Cesar Laurean caught!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I am so glad they caught him.

I am sooooo thrilled!!! I wish they got him outside of Mexico so he could get the DP...

no one knows for sure where wife is... believed to be still in area.

"Laurean's swift arrest in Mexico was due to the diligence and dedication of the Mexican government and our law enforcement partners," Nathan Gray, the special agent in charge of the FBI's Charlotte office, said in a statement.

"This was truly an international effort, and we will do all we can to ensure Laurean is brought back to Onslow County (North Carolina) as quickly as possible to answer the charges against him."

But Onslow County District Attorney Dewey Hudson immediately cautioned Thursday night that "it could be a year or two" for authorities to bring Laurean back to North Carolina if he decides to fight the extradition process.

"The extradition process is one where you have a right to appeal," Hudson told The Associated Press. "I have no idea whether he would waive extradition.
http://wral.com/news/state/story/2718866/

I am sooooo thrilled!!! I wish they got him outside of Mexico so he could get the DP...
He's stupid but I never thought he'd be THAT stupid to come back to the US. I didn't see Larry King so I'm counting the minutes until Greta comes on! :clap:

KatK there wasn't an inital link that I was able to post, as it was breaking news on CNN.com.
:blowkiss: Wasn't being mean, just couldn't get to a TV and was hoping maybe someplace like CNN would have put it online already, you know they (news stations, on TV, radio and the net) like to scoop each other in whatever way they can. I just wanted to share in the happy news, is all, and all I got to do that with atm is the computer. :)

"Laurean's swift arrest in Mexico was due to the diligence and dedication of the Mexican government and our law enforcement partners," Nathan Gray, the special agent in charge of the FBI's Charlotte office, said in a statement. ...."

OH MY GOD YESSS!! WHY DIDN'T ANYONE PM ME! I AM SO HAPPY! YES YES YES........ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blowkiss:

Ignore the post, we know it was breaking news, shish :rolleyes: We appreciate your post!
:eek: :( :( Ok, how have I offended? :confused: :waitasec: *points to her explanatory post above* Why should I be ignored?

:woohoo: This sorry is going to pay for it now. :woohoo:

I think that "Frustration" thread is what did it. :D Hmm, what's the next case we can get all frustrated about?!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back