The Roy Kronk Connection- Opening Statements-Kronk takes the stand 2011.06.28

And when RK stumbled across the body wrapped in 3 garbage bags along with things from the Anthony home...how did he know for sure it was Caylee anyway? Taking quite the chance on it being Caylee, then stashing it for 3 months and then planting it AFTER it was skeletonized. I cannot believe how insulting this is to anyone's intelligence. I'd be embarrassed to be on the DT spewing this sort of muck.

How did Kronk "get" Caylee? From where?

If 'we'll never know' then Baez's opening was a lie, because to slam Kronk, to make it believable, he should have said, 'Kronk stole Caylee's body from x place.'

That's the biggest hole in Baez's weak sauce Kronk opening.

I'm just listening to this Kronk story now. Is he in the courtroom? If Kronk is guilty of anything it maybe greed and a little bit of fame. But he planted her there? Is JB for real? Also, what does it matter what Kronk did in relationship to Caylee being murdered or died of an accident?

Well he did say that we'll never know because the LE refused to investigate and give them RK's phone records! If only they could have had those records they could have proven that George is probably old buddies with Roy and he called him up for a solid he owed.... *rolls eyes*

Well he did say that we'll never know because the LE refused to investigate and give them RK's phone records! If only they could have had those records they could have proven that George is probably old buddies with Roy and he called him up for a solid he owed.... *rolls eyes*
Right. I guess when Baez was getting this story from KC, he forgot to ask: So where did you and GA hide Caylee's body, so that I can prove Kronk stole it?'

Furthermore if he had possession of her remains why would he choose to dump them so close the to Anthony homestead? I mean COME ON!!!

Furthermore if he had possession of her remains why would he choose to dump them so close the to Anthony homestead? I mean COME ON!!!

And better yet....

Why didn't he "read the fine print"? :waitasec:

Thank-you Roy Kronk! You are truly a hero! You persisted in getting Caylee's remains found, even when Officer Cain was too ignorant and blew you off...
Thank-you also for what you've have to endure since finding her and what the defense team will try to accuse you of. You are an honest person!:clap::clap::clap:

Bingo!

Baez inserting Kronk into the equation sunk the opening statement. He should have stuck with the drowning and the GA helped KC theory. Baez was doing all right until he Kronked himself.

Thank you for making me laugh during such a sad situation.
"Kronked himself"! I love that saying! I wonder if it will go mainstream?!

I'll admit to not being a person who can think on my feet and I"m not always the sharpest crayon in the box, but I asked myself right away, "How would Kronk get the body?" and why didn't JB bring up what GA & ICA did with Caylee after she died?? I just watched the part right now where JB says Kronk had control of Caylee's remains for months and how we'll never know where he got them from b/c the police never investigated that. How about asking ICA?

And as JB says, kids die in swimming pools all the time, but people don't dispose of them the way Caylee was disposed of. I think JB's words there will come back to bite him in the rear. If it was an accident, why not try to get for Caylee? Maybe they could've revived her?

Right. I guess when Baez was getting this story from KC, he forgot to ask: So where did you and GA hide Caylee's body, so that I can prove Kronk stole it?'

I think this is the most logical explanation, because it sounds exactly like the lying stories Casey would make up lol.

So I am curious?? How do you guys think the defense will explain Roy Kronk obtaining Caylee's body to place it where it was found at?? I mean they are going to have to explain that one.... I don't believe it at all. They obviously did not think this through.

IIRC, JB said they don't know or can't explain it. I don't remember the exact wording though.

Just to be clear, I agree the Kronk-hides-the-body story is preposterous.

But is it possible JB is just throwing it out in case it sticks? Some jurors may not want to face the possibility that a mother or grandparents had any part in a toddler's death. Introducing Kronk--even though it makes no sense--gives them somebody else on whom to focus.

In true crimes shows on TV, I have heard jurors say they ignored the arguments of both sides and made up a completely different theory of the crime (which is their right).

Anyone have an idea why RK is dragged into this so much? Just to show that the body was possibly moved and that's why nobody from Texas Equusearch or anyone but him found the remains. What does this matter anyway, if the main purpose of the trial is to determine if Casey did murder Caylee?

I think JB was wrong going in this direction.

You know I can see him going the accident route. Fine. Whatever. But to bring GA in muddied it, and then to say RK discarded the body made it even more ridiculous. This means, unless RK was driving ICA's car, they are still refuting the trunk evidence and smell witnesses. They've just made too many hurdles for themselves. They should have just said it was an accident, ICA was scared and whatever and not denied that Caylee was in the trunk..don't have to admit it but this way they are denying the insurmountable evidence.

I got lost when JB started in on RKronk. He said that RK moved the body, but from where to where - when to when never came out that I heard. It seemed as though JB got lost in his explanation as he became fixated with RK's desire to become rich with the reward money. This whole tale became very confusing and didn't ever go anywhere other than RK discovered the body after several attempts of reporting it. JB's point was totally lost by me, he seems to fixate on 'profit of monies' on a number of peoples testimony/depos. Anybody - comments please. I am still confused with this. TY

I think the jury is going to be disgusted with the defense... Roy is just part and parcel of that response. "No good deed goes unpunished" will become a dang mantra in their minds. KC and her team will be seen as unscrupulous. jmo

I got lost when JB started in on RKronk. He said that RK moved the body, but from where to where - when to when never came out that I heard. It seemed as though JB got lost in his explanation as he became fixated with RK's desire to become rich with the reward money. This whole tale became very confusing and didn't ever go anywhere other than RK discovered the body after several attempts of reporting it. JB's point was totally lost by me, he seems to fixate on 'profit of monies' on a number of peoples testimony/depos. Anybody - comments please. I am still confused with this. TY

Baez said to us and the jury that we will never know were RK found Caylee. I quess we are to leave it at that and not ask why.The jury is sure to love that!

I think the jury is going to be disgusted with the defense... Roy is just part and parcel of that response. "No good deed goes unpunished" will become a dang mantra in their minds. KC and her team will be seen as unscrupulous. jmo

"No good deed goes unpunished" is right! RK may have been a big greedy perhaps, but what's the point of bringing him into the limelight? Where is JB going with this? To explain why it took so long to find the remains? What difference does it make anyway? Mostly this trial is about figuring out if Caylee was murdured by Casey! Anyone have a clue?

"No good deed goes unpunished" is right! RK may have been a big greedy perhaps, but what's the point of bringing him into the limelight? Where is JB going with this? To explain why it took so long to find the remains? What difference does it make anyway? Mostly this trial is about figuring out if Caylee was murdured by Casey! Anyone have a clue?

Baez and team are trying to cover all the negative evidence against ICA. So you get this ridicules theory of accidental death combined with RK being responsible for the way Caylee was discarded like trash.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back