Jesse Grund

Status
Not open for further replies.

MEM2010

Reaction score
First thread here so feel free to move if this is in the wrong area

But I have some interests on Jesse Grund, especially now since the state hasn't called him to the stand yet. Will he be the grand finale or will they leave him out all together? I am very interested as to what JG and ICA were talking about into the morning hours of the 16th. Does anyone know where I could find their text transcripts? I don't believe she necessarily told him anything but I have a feeling their conversation would be very telling as to whether either this whole thing was a tragic accident or an intentional premeditated murder. It seems like ICA is very close to him I mean, she did name him as Caylee's father originally correct? Another lie out of her millions.

Anyway, here is his deposition, and it is very intriguing. Looks like for the most part ICA wants to keep him as far away from the situation as possible and she will make up maybe yet another lie to him later? I see she used his shower. Was it because she reeked of death and feared showering at home? Also ICA says she will need to be drunk to tell him this. Don't people drink when they want to be brutally honest? Or did she want to be drunk to hide it and maybe even have sex with him? Ah, Idk so many questions in this case but I sincerely hope they do call him to the stand. I can't wait to see the look on ICA's face

Jesse Grund deposition (thanks to ACandyRose.com)

Date of Affidavit; 07/15/08 22:16
Offense: Kidnapping
Date of Offense; 06/09/08
Subject; Fernandez-Gonzales, Zenaida
Location; 2863 S. Conway Rd #210 Orlando FL 32812

<modsnip>

I, Jesse Grund do hearby voluntarily make the following statement without threat, coercion, offer of benefit or favor by any persons whomsoever.

On 7/15/08 at approx. 0005 hours, I received a phone call from a friend, Jeff, who advised me he had recvd a call from an OCSO deputy on Casey Anthony's phone. I called her number, 4076199286, and spoke w/sgt. Hosey, who advised me that Caylee Anthony was missing, and asked me if I had any information. At the time I didn't and hung up. This morning at 0939 hours, I texted (text messaged) Casey to find out what happened. Casey sent me back a text message advising me Caylee had been missing for 32 days, and that, in a second text message, her nanny took her.

After recalling recent phone conversations I had w/Casey, I remember at phone conversation I had

w/Casey on the weekend of 6/27/08 at which time Casey asked me to come to Fusian Night Club to cheer me up. I asked Casey if her mom was watching Caylee, as I knew the two had a falling out. Casey told me that Caylee was with the nanny at the beach for the week or weekend (cannot remember specific).

After contacting Corp. Melich on the phone I went on Casey's myspace and facebook pages and found the following: On facebook Casey Anthony had deleted upwards of 200+ photographs of her, and her w/Caylee. On myspace, she had at one point, over 10 pages of photos of Caylee, now reduced to 4 pages. Casey's personal hobby is photograhy and has had upwards of 300+ photos of Caylee posted online, at any given time.

During my conversation w/Inv. Analyst McBride, I additionally realled that between the week of 6/22/08 - 7/6/08, I had two odd contacts from Casey Anthony: In that time period, Casey called me to ask if she could use my shower, since she was not staying w/her parents and Tony (her boyfriend) was out of town. The call occured at 10 a.m. but unsure of the specific date. I allowed Casey to use the shower, and when she came over, nothing appeared out of the ordinary. On 7/3/08, Casey texted me "if JG my mom or dad try to call you, don't answer. I will explain it later, but for right now just stay out of it." on 7/4/08, I called her to try and get an explanation but she told

me, "It was a long story and I will probably call you when I get drunk to tell you."

I swear and affirm, the above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I will testify.

oh and if I may add as I only have two possible theories regarding how/where Caylee died and that is

1. Tragic "accident" due to

severe neglect: like leaving Caylee in a hot car during hot Florida summer. Or Leaving her unattended outside and she drowns in the pool.

sever abuse: like xanaxing or chloroforming the child to sleep so she can party/sex

or a combination of those too. Then stage a kidnapping so it's not her fault, and Cindy wouldn't have been right about the bad mother allegations.

2. Cold calculating premeditated murder

But I have some interests on Jesse Grund,

I believe she had it in her mind to set Jesse up for Caylees' murder. FAIL!

oh and if I may add as I only have two possible theories regarding how/where Caylee died and that is

1. Tragic "accident" due to

severe neglect: like leaving Caylee in a hot car during hot Florida summer. Or Leaving her unattended outside and she drowns in the pool.

sever abuse: like xanaxing or chloroforming the child to sleep so she can party/sex

or a combination of those too. Then stage a kidnapping so it's not her fault, and Cindy wouldn't have been right about the bad mother allegations.

2. Cold calculating premeditated murder

If it were an accident, she would have contacted authorities. There's a lot of folks that leave their kids in cars here in Fl, they do not go to jail for it. Probally because they are hugely remorseful...it's obvious it was an *accident.* Same with a pool drowning.

This is very important. No parent would just leave their kid/throw them in the trash because it was an accident - not if they care about them. Even Dr. G backs this up.

She's already busted on neglect.

I believe if she cared about Caylee, even if she wanted to party and Caylee died, she would have been up front immediately, regardless of what happens to her.

Any parent who loves their child would.

As an aside, about 8 months or so after this all started, a 6 year old child was kidnapped in california. Mother was tied up, bla bla bla.

The mother got out of her ties and contacted police. She/members of her family were involved with drugs - this is why the kid got kidnapped. This mother did not care what happened to *her* - she was only concerned for her child and wanted him back safe and sound. She threw herself at the cops, along with her dad and any one else involved to get the boy back.

The boy was released.

This is what a parent does.

I do believe Caylee's murder was premeditated. ICA thought about it for a while. At first I thought she was going to off her parents but my mind changed.

I read this theory on a forum a few days ago. It was written by a nurse.. paraphrased.

I forget what all the searches were, but a one of them was some kind of chest bruising, and I believe something to do with the spleen.

I believe that ICA was going to drown her, let her die, then "attempt" to resuscitate her - she was looking for ways to break an area of the chest/stomach to prove this. (My description sounds weird I know)

By doing this she would have gotten off scott free - of course depending on whether the ME could tell whether anything was done after the fact.

For whatever reason, she didn't take this path. But I feel that was her initial plan. It makes sense to me, more than her offing her parents.

I believe she had it in her mind to set Jesse up for Caylees' murder. FAIL!

Yeah I remember the family saying that JG had something to do with it there was no way that was going to fly.

No parent would just leave their kid/throw them in the trash because it was an accident - not if they care about them. Even Dr. G backs this up.

Now see this is the hurdle I have difficulty getting over. I don't know how much of it is me not wanting to believe a mother could do this to her child or what, but I just feel ICA is of a completely different kind of species of human. I know sounds crazy but look at her she had a list of imaginary friends that she kept up with on a daily basis. ICA craved attention and was like a chameleon to her boyfriends changing so much about herself to suit them. ICA would probably do anything for guys attention, including chloroforming her kid to get laid.

So let's just say Caylee dies by overdose and ICA panics but doesn't want to mess up her life so she covers up how Caylee died. She tries to make it look like a kidnap so ICA can be the victim as well and everyone can fawn over her and feed her ego. Because we all know the #1 person in ICA's world is ICA.

And just playing Devil's Advocate here, what if Dr. G says 100% of accidents are reported b/c the parent(s) that stage them as murders or kidnappings actually succeed? Just something to think about I suppose.

Anyway either way Caylee Marie died under the supervision of her mother so ICA is ultimately responsible but I don't know about it being premeditated just yet.

I hope we see Jesse testify as well. I believe he is listed on both the state and defense's witness lists. The state is winding down their case. I wonder if they will call him or if they will simply wait to cross-examine him if the defense puts him on the stand...

Jesse Grund deposition (thanks to ACandyRose.com)

Date of Affidavit; 07/15/08 22:16
Offense: Kidnapping
Date of Offense; 06/09/08
Subject; Fernandez-Gonzales, Zenaida
Location; 2863 S. Conway Rd #210 Orlando FL 32812

<modsnip>

I, Jesse Grund do hearby voluntarily make the following statement without threat, coercion, offer of benefit or favor by any persons whomsoever.

On 7/15/08 at approx. 0005 hours, I received a phone call from a friend, Jeff, who advised me he had recvd a call from an OCSO deputy on Casey Anthony's phone. I called her number, 4076199286, and spoke w/sgt. Hosey, who advised me that Caylee Anthony was missing, and asked me if I had any information. At the time I didn't and hung up. This morning at 0939 hours, I texted (text messaged) Casey to find out what happened. Casey sent me back a text message advising me Caylee had been missing for 32 days, and that, in a second text message, her nanny took her.

After recalling recent phone conversations I had w/Casey, I remember at phone conversation I had

w/Casey on the weekend of 6/27/08 at which time Casey asked me to come to Fusian Night Club to cheer me up. I asked Casey if her mom was watching Caylee, as I knew the two had a falling out. Casey told me that Caylee was with the nanny at the beach for the week or weekend (cannot remember specific).

After contacting Corp. Melich on the phone I went on Casey's myspace and facebook pages and found the following: On facebook Casey Anthony had deleted upwards of 200+ photographs of her, and her w/Caylee. On myspace, she had at one point, over 10 pages of photos of Caylee, now reduced to 4 pages. Casey's personal hobby is photograhy and has had upwards of 300+ photos of Caylee posted online, at any given time.

During my conversation w/Inv. Analyst McBride, I additionally realled that between the week of 6/22/08 - 7/6/08, I had two odd contacts from Casey Anthony: In that time period, Casey called me to ask if she could use my shower, since she was not staying w/her parents and Tony (her boyfriend) was out of town. The call occured at 10 a.m. but unsure of the specific date. I allowed Casey to use the shower, and when she came over, nothing appeared out of the ordinary. On 7/3/08, Casey texted me "if JG my mom or dad try to call you, don't answer. I will explain it later, but for right now just stay out of it." on 7/4/08, I called her to try and get an explanation but she told me, "It was a long story and I will probably call you when I get drunk to tell you."

I swear and affirm, the above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I will testify.

Very respectfully snipped by me.

Thank you for this informatiion, I hadn't seen it before. It is indeed interesting.

The MO in the past and now with molestation allegations has been to make herself a victim. Jesse was manipulated into hating Cindy and vice versa, which was really a ploy to keep them apart and discovering lies.The only theory that I can see is that there was a plot to make herself a victim in order to be free of the child and get sympathy so that the thefts would be forgotten. There was no need for duct tape covering the airways to accomplish a plot and no need for the child to end up dead. That's it. The computer searches, duct tape, and a dead child prove it. Jesse may be able to add to other testimony about being told that Caylee was with a nanny. If they're not able to bring up all the past lies, then he won't be of help with that or be able to blame Cindy on the stand.

KC told Jesse that he was Caylee's father. She stuck to that until his family requested a DNA analysis. The analysis proved he wasn't the father. I remember, way-back-when I read this that I was beside myself to understand how someone could possibly try to hold someone accountable as a father when it was so obvioulsy and unpatently untrue. I also remember that the GRANDPARENTS believed her and obviously went right along with the cherade until his family requested the test! This poor guy, found himself to NOT be the father and still wanted to go ahead a marry her! And the GRANDPARENTS hated him so much they tried to implicate him in Caylee's death. Go figure.

moo

During my conversation w/Inv. Analyst McBride, I additionally realled that between the week of 6/22/08 - 7/6/08, I had two odd contacts from Casey Anthony: In that time period, Casey called me to ask if she could use my shower, since she was not staying w/her parents and Tony (her boyfriend) was out of town. The call occured at 10 a.m. but unsure of the specific date. I allowed Casey to use the shower, and when she came over, nothing appeared out of the ordinary. On 7/3/08, Casey texted me "if JG my mom or dad try to call you, don't answer. I will explain it later, but for right now just stay out of it." on 7/4/08, I called her to try and get an explanation but she told me, "It was a long story and I will probably call you when I get drunk to tell you."

BBM, who's name on Casey's contact list would be before or after JG's name. I don't think that text was meant for him. Right?

I agree that ICA kept her friends separate from her family and it was most likely because if the two sides ever met more lies would be discovered.

I can only imagine what ICA told her mother to make Jesse look bad.

Or she messed up and sent it to the last person she got a text from !!

Good catch

On 7/3/08, Casey texted me "if JG my mom or dad try to call you, don't answer. I will explain it later, but for right now just stay out of it." on 7/4/08, I called her to try and get an explanation but she told me, "It was a long story and I will probably call you when I get drunk to tell you."

BBM, who's name on Casey's contact list would be before or after JG's name. I don't think that text was meant for him. Right?

I caught that too....why is the JG there?

I wonder if JG caught that her text to him included him in the "don't talk to them" part...

oh the tangled web we weave...:innocent:

I wonder which of ICA's friends would have known who "JG" was? Was that call meant for Amy? Ryan Pasley, perhaps?

By the way, I think that the reason ICA called Jesse on the 16th and told him that she was going to have to move out and find another place to live is that Caylee was already dead at that point, so she knew she could not come back home. And, she was hoping JG would feel sorry for her and maybe let her stay at his place for a while.

I am not sure how JG could figure into the state'se case. The state has already covered the paternity and that the A's didn't get along with JG. They have already covered KC's lies in early summer, 2008, and JG had less contact with her then than some of the other friends. JG really had nothing else to offer after that.
If they aren't going to talk to Kio (which they could, since she could shed some light on the remains area), Jeff Hopkins (just to say he's not Jeff Hopkins), Ryan P or Annie, I don't see why they'd use Jesse.
Now, our fellow members that know KC did receive subpoenas and only one of them has been called so far. The other may have been necessary if the defense went with the ZFG/Sawgrass thing, but for Nitrous's sake, I hope he is not called into her mess. Although, Exit13 could shed some light in the penalty phase as well, as I have always appreciated his statement in regards to what a human is capable of, including 18 year olds in Iraq and a 22 year old mother in Florida. Though they kill for far different reasons...
Since the state seems to be going in a somewhat chronological order, they are beyond the point of JG's participation, UNLESS, they somehow get JG to say he was using steroids and the bottle with the needle somehow comes into play. But I would think we would have seen that in discovery somewhere.
I really like JG, mean no offense to him personally, but he had very little to offer in comparison with many of the other friends & experts.

I really like JG, mean no offense to him personally, but he had very little to offer in comparison with many of the other friends & experts.

I think the state WILL call him. He is one friend that humanized and normalized Casey by offering his hand in marriage. He was willing to take on the responsibility of caring and bringing up a child, who is now lost to forever, that was not biologically his. If called to the stand, I predicte he will be emotional and and convey they true loss of having had this child in his life the brief time he was preparing to become her father.
He will have an insight into Casey. I think he has clarity now about ICA. He has/had a lot of puzzling pieces that confused him about her as this fiasco unfolded. He has had some years to put it all together and will be able to supply information about his experience being "groomed" as a potential husband to a man that could become a person of interest by the same family who embraced him. I think he will show the emotion of love for Caylee that Casey has never showed.

Don't forget JG quit the police academy on June 24th 2008... I feel certain he was not on "roids" as he would be subject to drug screens.

He decided police work wasn't for him. I would provide a link but my cell will toss me off the net... I'll see if I can post it from my computer brb

link: http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2009-07/48368365.pdf

pdf page 18 ( it's all I can find right now)

Hopefully JG can be coaxed in the penalty phase-Ricardo and Tony have a bit they can weigh in on too;
LE told RM that he was the closest thing Caylee had to a father, and indeed he was at the time surrounding Caylee's death. That was one of the few times in the LE interview where I felt RM come off his game a little, it hit him a bit.
TL felt guilt about his statement in regards to having male children. I think he is horrified about it all. Caylee's death has affected him forever.
I really believe Ryan should play a part in penalty phase, too-He is the ONLY person that stated flat out that KC mentioned too often that Caylee was a burden. He was the ONLY friend that told LE that KC was not all sweetness and motherly love-That she was, to quote RP (sorta), a "hard arse," and could be not-so-nice.
AnnieD believed pretty much right off that KC could have killed Caylee, but stated that KC had to have help.

So, while JG may not be weighty enough for the state's case in chief, I do think he and many of her friends can serve a purpose in penalty phase-IF the state handles them the right way...

Now see this is the hurdle I have difficulty getting over. I don't know how much of it is me not wanting to believe a mother could do this to her child or what, but I just feel ICA is of a completely different kind of species of human. I know sounds crazy but look at her she had a list of imaginary friends that she kept up with on a daily basis. ICA craved attention and was like a chameleon to her boyfriends changing so much about herself to suit them. ICA would probably do anything for guys attention, including chloroforming her kid to get laid.

I'm just the opposite: I have no problems believing that a mother could kill their kids. It happens quite a bit. Some of the killings are a result of something mental/ppd going on, some aren't. Young women ICA's age don't have a clue how having a child will change your life. There are some older ones that don't have a clue either. Luckily, a good majority are able to adapt, grow up and deal.

Basing this on my own experience, but at ICAs' age, there was no way I was ready for a kid. I drank, drugged and worked. I lived on my own. I was also immature. There was no way I had room for a child. I took steps to not get pregnant. But I had friends at that age who thought nothing of getting pregnant repeatedly. They still partied. Their kids suffered, though I will say none of them killed their kids, but I did not agree with the lifestyle with kids.

So let's just say Caylee dies by overdose and ICA panics but doesn't want to mess up her life so she covers up how Caylee died. She tries to make it look like a kidnap so ICA can be the victim as well and everyone can fawn over her and feed her ego. Because we all know the #1 person in ICA's world is ICA.

If she cared about Caylee, she would have reported it. Not reporting it is the #1 reason I think she's guilty. When there's an accident involving a child, it's not about the parent - it's about the child. I'm a parent. The first time I cut my sons toenails I screwed up and drew blood. I was ready to call 911, I thought I had seriously hurt him. I'm still mortified over it - and he's 14! My point is - I hurt him. I didn't mean to, it was a little thing, but I felt it then, and I feel it now.

And just playing Devil's Advocate here, what if Dr. G says 100% of accidents are reported b/c the parent(s) that stage them as murders or kidnappings actually succeed? Just something to think about I suppose.

I would guess they base accident/no accident on the parents reaction. If KC had drowned Caylee and called 911 to begin with she may not be in this situation. Though, I tend to think she wouldn't have gotten away with it. That no emotion thing she has going on. And she can't work up the emotion. That would have been her downfall.

Anyway either way Caylee Marie died under the supervision of her mother so ICA is ultimately responsible but I don't know about it being premeditated just yet.

I went back and forth on the premeditated myself. The more I see of he trial the more I'm convinced she planned on doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni