FL- Florida mom accused of leaving son in hot car complains its too hot in cruiser

Renee110

Stop letting criminals off the Hook!
Reaction score
" A mother accused of leaving her 5-year-old son inside a hot car while she shopped complained to police that “it was hot” inside a police cruiser.

A bystander said she saw the boy and heard his cries from the one window his mother left cracked open.

“He was hanging onto the steering wheel and just screaming. It broke my heart,” she said."

http://wkrn.com/2017/07/08/florida-...-in-hot-car-complains-its-too-hot-in-cruiser/

I would have closed all the windows and put the heat on in the car. That poor child. This makes me so angry!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm finding it hard to feel sympathy for her.

" A mother accused of leaving her 5-year-old son inside a hot car while she shopped complained to police that “it was hot” inside a police cruiser.

A bystander said she saw the boy and heard his cries from the one window his mother left cracked open.

“He was hanging onto the steering wheel and just screaming. It broke my heart,” she said."

http://wkrn.com/2017/07/08/florida-...-in-hot-car-complains-its-too-hot-in-cruiser/
I really hope the officer did not put the air on in the back seat. In fact I wish she had been made to lie on the hot asphalt parking lot while the cuffs were put on her.

Yes, I really feel this way.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Hold on while I call the whaaambulance.

SMH

I really hope the officer did not put the air on in the back seat. In fact I wish she had been made to lie on the hot asphalt parking lot while the cuffs were put on her.

Yes, I really feel this way.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Wait till she gets to Hell. It's hot there too.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back