Tommy Lee and Pam again!

I just thought it was intersting enough to post.:rolleyes:

I really think Tommy Lee is HOT!! Smokin' HOT!! :dance:

I have read some information on his background....he has a really interesting heritage...I can't exactly remember, but I think one of his parents is Greek (?).

I don't usually go for the bad boys, but he is something else!

On the other hand, I can't stand Pamela Anderson. I think she's SOOOO overrated.

But, I guess for the sake of their sons, they keep trying. As someone going through a divorce, and with 2 sons also, I think it is probably only confusing those kids :waitasec:

I really think Tommy Lee is HOT!! Smokin' HOT!! :dance:

I have read some information on his background....he has a really interesting heritage...I can't exactly remember, but I think one of his parents is Greek (?).

I don't usually go for the bad boys, but he is something else!

On the other hand, I can't stand Pamela Anderson. I think she's SOOOO overrated.

But, I guess for the sake of their sons, they keep trying. As someone going through a divorce, and with 2 sons also, I think it is probably only confusing those kids :waitasec:
I agree, I think there are some others here that feel the same way. We had a thread about them going awhile ago. I too think pam in overated, she is so hard looking.

Geeze why dont these two just stay together for crying out loud! They are so back and forth. I hope it works this time. http://news.aol.com/entertainment/t...09990001?icid=100214839x1203855248x1200163518

What this news fails to say is that they are doing a reality TV show (I read it somewhere last week) - about raising their sons together and thought it would be nice to actually live together while filming the show. Who knows, it may lead to them staying together.

These two are so skanky. They need to be together, best they keep the contamination between the two of them and not inflict it upon others.

What this news fails to say is that they are doing a reality TV show (I read it somewhere last week) - about raising their sons together and thought it would be nice to actually live together while filming the show. Who knows, it may lead to them staying together.
Oh really, well I could believe that.

Tommy says the kids are so happy now. I feel for those poor kids when those two split up again and I do believe they will. Sounds more like a business relationship than love. Kinda like political wives and husbands.

I think it comes down to being good in bed together. I hope for the sake of their boys, they can find more in common than just sex. JMO

They need to either stay together or split for good. This constant getting together-splitting up can NOT be good for the kids.

I hope they stay together, for the kids. I have to admit to being happy for them. I also watched parts of that honeymoon tape.. hehe. Only4Justice, I thought TommyLee was pretty hot too.

I hope they stay together, for the kids. I have to admit to being happy for them. I also watched parts of that honeymoon tape.. hehe. Only4Justice, I thought TommyLee was pretty hot too.

I agree with you. Maybe they're grown up enough to deal with one another and get along.

I got to have a 'meet and greet' a few years ago at a Motley Crue concert. We also got to pose for a picture with the band. I was between Vince Neil and Tommy Lee. Vince Neil was a jerk. Tommy Lee was very pleasant. He let me give him a hug and grab his butt. I dont look anything close to hot-- he was humoring me. I thought that was nice of him to let me get my little thrill..

I used to think Pamela Anderson was really pretty. Now I think she just ridiculous. Definately over-exposed. Everybody has seen every thing when it comes to her body because she is always throwing herself out there. After years of this stuff, I just wish she would keep her clothes on ( YAWN )

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back