Melissa Huckaby, Suspect- thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't buy it. I could be wrong, but she and I have disagreed before on another case (only lately tho...we used to nevah disagree. :( I guess I have gone rogue.)

a woman with a history of drug abuse, a juvenile record and current theft charges, who has been investigated for narcotics being found in a small girl. Investigating 60 Sex Offenders. Fred Williams, a church member/caretaker with access to the church and shed who lies about a rummage sale, is seen on video dropping off the “letter to Sandra’s killer” at the memorial site. Fred lives in a 4,000 sq Ft. home worth over half a mill with extensive rap sheets for him and wife.. Was that note to Mel to the Issa to keep quiet?

This is the tip of the iceberg within Orchard Estates and the Clover Baptist Church. Rumor is Christian Sinclair and Huckaby are “dating.” Sinclair's Cadillac, pictured next to Huckaby’s KIA is still in the FBI Forensic Bay:

snipped from a site we don't mention ..............I changed the wording to shorten it
That house sounds a bit much to own on a caretaker salary.

http://www.ksbw.com/news/19127557/detail.html
POSTED: 8:46 am PDT April 8, 2009
UPDATED: 4:23 pm PDT April 8, 2009
snipped*

Meanwhile, church member Fred Williams said he believes his church and Lawless are being wrongfully targeted.

"There's not one member there that would have anything to do with anything like that kind of situation," Williams said. "More people should come to church and hang out with him because they would find out what a fun-loving kind of guy that he is."

Williams said that the mysterious black suitcase Cantu was found in was reported stolen the same day Cantu disappeared. However, Sheneman said police received no report of any stolen luggage.

I read this church has 15 active members in it............lets count them!
who we KNOW are members!
Lane
Connie
Fred
Anita?
Melissa?
Sinclair?
help...............

This is the same incident reported by the person who knows someone who knows someone that says this happened?
Yes. Here you go:
Originally Posted by JDB
Well with the news of MH being arrested I feel I can share this now. SS can verify what I am saying is true. As I PM her yesterday after I heard it from a guy at work that lives in Tracy. I did not want to say iit on the board at the time as it is hearsay but it now makes sense.

His MIl works with someone that lives in the MHP. She waas told that 6 months ago Sandra was found behind a bldg in the MHP unresponsive. She was rushed to the hospital and it was ruled a Drug overdose. It was MH who gave her the drugs.

Well...they didn't hear it from me! JDB mentioned it to me in pms early yesterday after being told by his friend who has a mil living in the mhp.

no it was not from you. I read it over at a site we can't mention.
I also read it from JDB post early today I believe

I was watching COPS/drug bust........MH has same boney forehead as a meth junkie had on TV. Does meth make your head boney?

a woman with a history of drug abuse, a juvenile record and current theft charges, who has been investigated for narcotics being found in a small girl. Investigating 60 Sex Offenders. Fred Williams, a church member/caretaker with access to the church and shed who lies about a rummage sale, is seen on video dropping off the “letter to Sandra’s killer” at the memorial site. Fred lives in a 4,000 sq Ft. home worth over half a mill with extensive rap sheets for him and wife.. Was that note to Mel to the Issa to keep quiet?

This is the tip of the iceberg within Orchard Estates and the Clover Baptist Church. Rumor is Christian Sinclair and Huckaby are “dating.” Sinclair's Cadillac, pictured next to Huckaby’s KIA is still in the FBI Forensic Bay:

snipped from a site we don't mention ..............I changed the wording to shorten it

Respectfully, I don't know if anyone has seen the clip I posted in the F Wil thread where he is asked about the investigation, this man lives in a mobile home park in Lathrop, not the large house with the boat that has been speculated about in precious posts.

Believe me, I know where he lives not not mean he's not creepy, cause he does appear that way to me. I'm new to WS but have been following this case very closely since the beginning (I'm about an hour away from Tracy). And, I know this is all speculation on everyone's part, it's just hard not to speak up when something may be false info. Not trying to be rude!

Do we have a source for this? I just can't wrap my head around the thought that her family would let her play there/be around her if this was the case.
I think the 7 year old was another case ,another ? Is that not so? The Det.wasn't giving out any autopsy results soo.. don't think it was this case.

I was watching COPS/drug bust........MH has same boney forehead as a meth junkie had on TV. Does meth make your head boney?

Not sure about boniness, but I do know that meth is HUGE in the central valley.

Is M H taking the fall for someone else like her grandpa, the Pastor???? This just doesnt make sense to me...

Yes. Here you go:

Yes. Here you go:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDB
Well with the news of MH being arrested I feel I can share this now. SS can verify what I am saying is true. As I PM her yesterday after I heard it from a guy at work that lives in Tracy. I did not want to say iit on the board at the time as it is hearsay but it now makes sense.

His MIl works with someone that lives in the MHP. She waas told that 6 months ago Sandra was found behind a bldg in the MHP unresponsive. She was rushed to the hospital and it was ruled a Drug overdose. It was MH who gave her the drugs.

Is it possible LE didn't know it was MH who gave her the drugs? That would explain no charges & why Sandra was still allowed to go there but if others in the MBP heard it was her, or even possibly her, why didn't they come forward? I know most don't want to get involved but it may have SAVED her life. :(

Respectfully, I don't know if anyone has seen the clip I posted in the F Wil thread where he is asked about the investigation, this man lives in a mobile home park in Lathrop, not the large house with the boat that has been speculated about in precious posts.

Believe me, I know where he lives not not mean he's not creepy, cause he does appear that way to me. I'm new to WS but have been following this case very closely since the beginning (I'm about an hour away from Tracy). And, I know this is all speculation on everyone's part, it's just hard not to speak up when something may be false info. Not trying to be rude!

Do you know the real address for him? Please let us reasearch this info.
We do need the truth. TIA
and welcome

Not sure about boniness, but I do know that meth is HUGE in the central valley.

Huge in Ga. too. I lIVE 50 mi. North of Atla. Unbelievable here. Mexican cartel has taken over from locals. SCAREY:furious:

Is M H taking the fall for someone else like her grandpa, the Pastor???? This just doesnt make sense to me...
I really don't think so. If LE believes she killed Sandra, I will agree. But I do wonder WHY. That might be part of a much bigger plan. MOO

I say by the middle of the week we will have answers to most all of our questions with sources to back up our speculation...:blowkiss:

Just give it a little time and it will rise like yeast...

K! So it was Sandra! And nothing was done by LE about this incident & her family still let her go to that house? Just more things that make NO sense to me! :waitasec:

Do we know that Sandra was allowed to go to Melissa's house after the drugging incident? As far as we know there have been no play dates since then and Melissa is flat out lying about hanging out with her daughter coloring that day. In fact she changed her story later that she sent Sandra away and that was the extent of it. So I'm thinking Sandra was lured to that house one time and never left on her own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73