NH NH/CA - Robert Evans, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope we can acquire a clear cut view of the slide of the potential places/states RE had traveled through or lived.

I wonder if they can do isotope tests on Bob's teeth to find his areas that are unknown.

Update: AHHHHH - He was cremated. Damn!

I missed the first part of the press conference so will have to wait.
So, Denise is not the middle child's mother
Bob Evans is
Did they say if Lisa knew the middle child at all? If she was with Bob until 1986 wouldn't she have met her at some point? Is someone able to clarify this from what they heard?
Not necessarily. Lisa was 6 months old in December of 1981. The first Allenstown bodies were found in 1985, and were skeletal. That middle child was what...5ish? Need to double check.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

http://www.fox25boston.com/news/nh-officials-to-announce-development-in-decades-old-cases/487838512
TIMELINE OF EVENTS

In 1980, Evans was arrested and listed his spouse as Elizabeth Evans, though authorities do not know who that is.
Evans and Beaudin disappeared together in 1981, but no missing persons report was ever filed with authorities. The couple disappeared with their daughter, then known as "Dawn", but Evans later gave the daughter, now known as "Lisa", up for adoption.
In 1984 and 1985, Evans changed his name to Curtis Kimball. In 1985, Evans was arrested for drunk driving in California. He had his baby girl with him at the time. Around June or July of that year, Evans abandoned his daughter at a trailer park. The girl was placed into foster care and later adopted.
In 1986, when California went to investigate Evans for abandoning his child, he was no longer in the Santa Cruz area. In October of 1986, felony arrest warrants were put out for one of Evans' aliases: Gordon Curtis Jenson.
In 1988, Evans was arrested in San Luis Obispo, California for vehicle theft. This time, his alias was Gerry Mockerman.
In March of 1989, Evans was arrested on warrants out of Santa Cruz. In October of 1990, Evans made parole and took off the next day. Evans was then a fugitive for 12 years.
In August of 2001, Evans married Eunsoon Jun in Richmond, California using the name William Vanner. It was a backyard marriage and no official paperwork was filed.
In September of 2002, Jun was found buried in her basement. In November of the same year, Evans was arrested for Jun's murder and sentenced to 15 years to life in prison.
On December 28, 2010, Evans died in prison.
DNA tests from August, 2003 show that Beaudin's daughter is not biologically Evans'.

Okay, she was 2-4.

"DNA testing confirmed that the other three victims are maternally related. All four victims may be biologically linked, but it is unknown how this child is related. Advanced forensic testing reveals that this child did not grow up in the same geographic area as other three victims. She likely was born and spent the majority of her childhood in a more northern and inland location such as northern New Hampshire and Vermont, upstate New York and as far west as Michigan, Wisconsin, and Minnesota." (From DoeNetwork). So, she could have been as young as 2, but if the remains were skeletal in 1985, he could have been with this mom RIGHT before he met Denise. Or maybe he killed them all BECAUSE he met Denise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

RE's tacit was to lure persons in with use of a child, could be possible the woman and eldest child was murdered 1st then later the middle and youngest child were murdered.

Gosh, this is really creeping me out. It's almost like that movie The Stepfather. So disturbing.

Elizabeth possibly was the wife and could not be found because she was among the dead in barrels? So no ID

n 1984 and 1985, Evans changed his name to Curtis Kimball. In 1985, Evans was arrested for drunk driving in California. He had his baby girl with him at the time. Around June or July of that year, Evans abandoned his daughter at a trailer park. The girl was placed into foster care and later adopted.
Can someone please clarify if "his baby girl" is referring to Dawn/Lisa or the middle child?

If I thought I was getting anywhere in this case I was WRONG! That press conference is making my head hurt. Lots of information to process.

So many questions. Where is the middle child's mom? Is the dead woman Elizabeth? Where is Denise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lisa / Dawn is Denise's' biological child the infant she had when she disappeared. One of the reporters brought this up due to the confusion of whom was whom..

Birth Name: Dawn
Alias Name: Lisa

I'm so upset I can't see the press conference. Thank you to everyone giving updates!

Holy crow, this guy could have been responsible for the murders of any number of the uid people filling these threads!!, imo

From the link.
Authorities are asking anyone with information about Evans to contact them. Because he changed his name and birth date so often, they are not certain of his true identity, and there is a 12-year gap in the timeline of his life they have pieced together.
"Given what we know about him, we are concerned about his activities in California for those 12 years," Strelzin said.

"This is somebody who targets females, and children as well. We know he is an abuser," Strelzin said. "This is a guy who was a chameleon."

I also find it humorous in a way that they kept stating before the press conference that they knew where Bob Evans was.

Wow is all I can say at this point. Does anyone know how Evans or whatever his name is ended up in New Hampshire?

TIMELINE OF EVENTS

In 1980, Evans was arrested and listed his spouse as Elizabeth Evans, though authorities do not know who that is.
Evans and Beaudin disappeared together in 1981, but no missing persons report was ever filed with authorities. The couple disappeared with their daughter, then known as "Dawn", but Evans later gave the daughter, now known as "Lisa", up for adoption.
In 1984 and 1985, Evans changed his name to Curtis Kimball. In 1985, Evans was arrested for drunk driving in California. He had his baby girl with him at the time. Around June or July of that year, Evans abandoned his daughter at a trailer park. The girl was placed into foster care and later adopted.
In 1986, when California went to investigate Evans for abandoning his child, he was no longer in the Santa Cruz area. In October of 1986, felony arrest warrants were put out for one of Evans' aliases: Gordon Curtis Jenson.
In 1988, Evans was arrested in San Luis Obispo, California for vehicle theft. This time, his alias was Gerry Mockerman.
In March of 1989, Evans was arrested on warrants out of Santa Cruz. In October of 1990, Evans made parole and took off the next day. Evans was then a fugitive for 12 years.
In August of 2001, Evans married Eunsoon Jun in Richmond, California using the name William Vanner. It was a backyard marriage and no official paperwork was filed.
In September of 2002, Jun was found buried in her basement. In November of the same year, Evans was arrested for Jun's murder and sentenced to 15 years to life in prison.
On December 28, 2010, Evans died in prison.
DNA tests from August, 2003 show that Beaudin's daughter is not biologically Evans'.

Why were some children spared? Why did he spare Denise's daughter and his "baby girl" he abandoned in 1985 if the two youngest bear brook murder victims were potentially too young to remember if they were to witness the murders? The middle child in bear brooks was his child we now know.

Was Denise before or after Bear Brook Victims? Another thing that I'm wondering is if Denise came before or after the murders of the 4 females. The wire on the victims came from Carol Cable, a place Denise had worked. Did Evans make Denise an unwilling accomplice to the murders and that's why they fled, and he later kills her?

Who is he?
As to Bob Evans true identity not being known, he could be a missing person or fugitive from way back. He could be one of the Alcatraz escapee's for all we know. His thing for young mothers may be a pattern. There could definitely be others!

Allmybecsloveme, agree a very great idea for a new thread based upon the middle child and potential mother.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members