Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth Evans
Denise Beaudin
Denise La Porte
Donna La Porte
Donna Walter
Lisa

Maybe I'm looking into a rabbit hole, however it appears to me the there is consistency in the first names remaining the same or usage of the letter "D"...... the last names tend to change of the females associated with Evans Excluding Lisa .... Which could be a short version of Elizabeth..

We have presumed that Elizabeth is either the adult female or the middle child's mother, however it could be someone else .. We truly do not know. It is IMO that both women adult female, middle child's mother and Denise knew him as Robert Evans for a decent length of time.

He quite possibly had been using Evans prior to Manchester and 1977 for how long whom knows however this identity was used the longest out of the all of them

Mom24 like the school age possibility....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

working backwards, do we have any idea on how Denise and Robert met? How long they dated? And all I've been able to find on Denise is that she had an overbite, any prior surgeries or medical conditions, tattoos, etc? And what about him, any distinguishing characteristics, like tattoos or medical conditions, prior fractures, etc?

Seems like he may have changed names to avoid re-capture when he jumped bailed. He did this under the alias Curtis. So, I've been trying to check fugitive records since 1950, but it's very timely since I can't seem to find a national online database and I've resorted to checking each area individually, sometimes by each county in a state individually. Also, he may have been in the military before age 30 which may explain why there isn't anything before 1977. He may have been moved around a lot and stationed in areas where he could do his killing and move on. Since he liked to live in RV parks and LE is interested in TX it might be worth looking into newspaper archives to see if there were any abductions or murders in RV parks before 1977. I'm fairly sure if he had taken his biological daughter to NH without her mother there would have been a missing child reported. So my guess is, he brought the mother from wherever he was, killed her along the way, met up with the other woman and two children brought them to NH (she was the Elizabeth) and then killed all four and put them in the barrels sometime between Feb 1980 and May 1980 (the time between the bad check and the theft of electrical services). Which coincides with a window of opportunity for him to kill a school age child without a school taking notice. This is also why I think he got rid of Lisa when he did, school age. Truant children will attract too much attention.
Evans M.O.seemed to be kill then leave the state.So I'm curious why he continued to live in the house with his wife's body in the basement.Why did he stick around this time?was he getting old,and tired?

Evans M.O.seemed to be kill then leave the state.So I'm curious why he continued to live in the house with his wife's body in the basement.Why did he stick around this time?was he getting old,and tired?

He probably had a better standard of living with Jun than he was used to. She was a chemist. But yes, I think deteriorating mental and physical health was the main factor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if they can do isotope tests on Bob's teeth to find his areas that are unknown.

Update: AHHHHH - He was cremated. Damn!

How do you know that he was cremated? I have not seen any reference to that. Also, do you know under what name he was incarcerated for Jun's murder: Kimball, Jenson or Vanner?

Definitely a what was he thinking question ...

How do you know that he was cremated? I have not seen any reference to that. Also, do you know under what name he was incarcerated for Jun's murder: Kimball, Jenson or Vanner?

It was mentioned in the Press Conference that he was cremated.

Believe at that time incarceration LE had traced him back to being Kimball.

It is well documented that in 1985, he was driving a car that "was registered to a motel room in Texas". Obviously, people, not motel rooms, register vehicle. What name was used? This information is apparently being withheld. Since he was not charged with car theft, California authorities were apparently satisfied that he was the owner but I'll bet he used a name other than Curtis Kimball. Very likely he was living in Texas when he obtained the car and it is likely that he registered it under the name he was using at the time. Otherwise, a minor traffic stop could land him in jail for car theft. There is probably an active investigation going on in Texas now. All indications are that he was there during the years 1982-1984.

Something that has not come up is the issue of Drivers Licenses. If he just made up a name from Star Track or something it would be very difficult to get a driver's License. My understanding is that, before 1990 or so, the normal way yo get a one would be to assume the identity of a real person, perhaps a dead person and get their birth certificate. Generally no other id was necessary. (Birth certificates are public records and anyone can purchase any one else's without restriction)

In California, where it was tougher than many states, there was a photo record but that would not be a problem if you moved from out of state. After around 1990 you needed a Social Security number that was issued to someone with the same name and birth date. This made it extremely difficult. I wonder if law enforcement has sought out DMV records under the various names. Unfortunately not all records are kept all that long and they may not be available from that far back.

The O2 Isotope analysis of the unidentified child who was his natural child gives a good lead to where he lived before he moved to New Hampshire. The Isotope map indicates that she spent the first years of her life in none of the places he has been linked to. I read somewhere that Canada was ruled out but there are areas that abut the Quebec border in Northern New Hampshire, New York and Maine, has all of Canada been ruled out or just population centers?

The yearbook picture from the Phoenix High School year book looks close enough to perk my interest. Has that guy been ruled out?

On my blog page of rule-outs to do for Evans, I have a listing for an Allen L Jensen DOB Jun 7, 1944. Wonder if it is the same guy you are referencing? Maybe the middle initial L stands for Lee?

On my blog page of rule-outs to do for Evans, I have a listing for an Allen L Jensen DOB Jun 7, 1944. Wonder if it is the same guy you are referencing? Maybe the middle initial L stands for Lee?

Sorry, just realized the date on your yearbook makes my guy too young

Which picture were you referring to? I'm still poking around trying to find any new info on Allen Jensen and Lee Jensen. I'm beginning to think that they are brothers. They both look alike and look so much like BE. I've put their yearbook photos beside BE. First photo is Allen --- 3rd photo is Lee. Note, I'm really not sure if I am posting the photos correctly to make them viewable. I hope I am....

View attachment 109250

This Lee Jensen is a better physical match than the Allen Jensen. Where did you find him?

Lee Jensen, Phoenix College, 1958 yearbook (freshman photo) - But like Allen, still not able to find any more info about him.....

A little more research shows that the alias Curtis probably was taken from Robin Curtis who played the role of Vulcan Lieutenant Saavik on Star Trek III
There was a Gordon Clapp who played Hadran in Deep Space Nine. That makes seven of his aliases who were probably taken from Star Trek material (see post 741 for Ulos, Mayo, Vanner, Rollins, and Kimball.)

One of the news reports said Jun's family knew him as Vanner, didn't it?

One of the news reports said Jun's family knew him as Vanner, didn't it?
Yes, but the earliest name LE had was his incarceration for child abandonment, which was under Kimball.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

A little more research shows that the alias Curtis probably was taken from Robin Curtis who played the role of Vulcan Lieutenant Saavik on Star Trek III
There was a Gordon Clapp who played Hadran in Deep Space Nine. That makes seven of his aliases who were probably taken from Star Trek material (see post 741 for Ulos, Mayo, Vanner, Rollins, and Kimball.)
So you think that the Curtis Mayo Kimball name with the same day of birth, who is a very real person was a coincidence? I don't think so but who knows.

In the press conference I believe they said some of the names were names of actual people.

JMO

So you think that the Curtis Mayo Kimball name with the same day of birth, who is a very real person was a coincidence? I don't think so but who knows.

In the press conference I believe they said some of the names were names of actual people.

JMO

I have to say, that is more and more what it is looking like.

I could buy taking Kimball for Kimble, or aliases that were all characters in the same show or series, but not six-degrees removed scenarios.

Frustrating that LE has not gotten any other tips about him.

I was running with Dr, Richard Kimball played by David Janssen and that the One Armed Man's identity was Gus Evans.

I questioned too how a guy who was so smart at evading the law was stupid enough to put a dead body in the crawl space.

His daughter looks Native to me. Has her photo been distributed to any of the first nation reserves in Quebec to see if they can shed light on her identity. Maybe somebody can say she looks Mohawk or Algonquin. That could be a start.

I have been rambling through missing cases, cold cases and unidentified without much luck.

Found this one in Ohio from 1984. Right age, hair colour and height and the date is after NH. Body found in the basement of an machine company that distributes equipment to electricians. No mention of an over bite.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/15630

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member