IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are also poor fitting. Which indicates clothes that were stolen or donated
Or he lost weight while in prison or jail. Maybe got out and while in there decided to not leave any witnesses if he abused someone again. Doesn't want to go back to jail.

exactly...

and he was traveling through or staying in that area for awhile and he saw the perfect opportunity....

The apparent search of out buildings across the road is curious. Evidence of a trespasser?

The apparent search of out buildings across the road is curious. Evidence of a trespasser?

I noticed that too....all the billboards, asking the public if they saw someone hitching, asking about a backpack, etc etc...IMO all relates to a drifter and they (The Law) have no idea who he is yet.

Or he lost weight while in prison or jail. Maybe got out and while in there decided to not leave any witnesses if he abused someone again. Doesn't want to go back to jail.

Sadly, this is why many child predators start to kill.

Would be another eery parallel to the Kathlynn Shepard/ Klunder case. Makes you wonder if Klunder had other RSO friends in the Midwest area who shared his desire for young girls and watched his MO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the fact that LE did not know right away that it was homicide could point to a drowning, with the bodies moved away from the river. Once determined COD, they knew it was not accidental, because drowning victims would not be that far from water. I think that one of them, likely Abby, was stun gunned or something, and thrown over a shoulder, then the killer turned to Libby and said down the hill. it happened so fast that Libby didn't have a chance to scream before her friend was already in the clutches. Also, if both were conscious, one would have screamed while witnessing the other's death. I believe Libby went down the hill, he carried Abby, and Libby was killed first.

My basic theory about what happened is similar, including possible COD of drowning. LE made a mention early on of suspecting foul play because the position of the bodies, whereas if it was e.g., stab wounds they'd know immediately. Don't think a stun gun would be necessary. I'm a grown man and if a person pulled a gun on me and said "Don't scream, Go down the hill or I'm going to blow your friends brains out" or something to that effect, I would comply.

Also possible no screaming was possible because killer had tape, etc. Very likely prepared in this way given other information.

One strange bit is the rumors about one girl dying much later, possibly the next day. Doesn't seem like that'd be possible in a drowning. Killer would need to be 100% certain they died, unless perhaps the crime was interrupted, but that doesn't seem likely.

I noticed that too....all the billboards, asking the public if they saw someone hitching, asking about a backpack, etc etc...IMO all relates to a drifter and they (The Law) have no idea who he is yet.

ITA. I hope we are wrong. The killer is a ghost to LE when there is no known connection between them and their victims.

Would be another eery parallel to the Kathlynn Shepard/ Klunder case. Makes you wonder if Klunder had other RSO friends in the Midwest area who shared his desire for young girls and watched his MO.

in that case (Kathlynn Shepard/ Klunder case) the PSO Perp killed himself hours later

ITA. I hope we are wrong. The killer is a ghost to LE when there is no known connection between them and their victims.

yea I know...I do hope I'm wrong bc I want this caught.

My basic theory about what happened is similar, including possible COD of drowning. LE made a mention early on of suspecting foul play because the position of the bodies, whereas if it was e.g., stab wounds they'd know immediately. Don't think a stun gun would be necessary. I'm a grown man and if a person pulled a gun on me and said "Don't scream, Go down the hill or I'm going to blow your friends brains out" or something to that effect, I would comply.

Also possible no screaming was possible because killer had tape, etc. Very likely prepared in this way given other information.

One strange bit is the rumors about one girl dying much later, possibly the next day. Doesn't seem like that'd be possible in a drowning. Killer would need to be 100% certain they died, unless perhaps the crime was interrupted, but that doesn't seem likely.

The bodies were found up on the property not down by the water... so how would the position of the bodies comment lead you to believe they are talking about drowning? Wouldn't position of the bodies indicate drowning if they were found right next to the water or partially submerged? Just trying to understand... no snark intended.

This just in from Alexis McAdams:

BREAKING: ISP,FBI & Carrol Co. Sheriffs served search warrant at home of Ron Logan- owner of the property where the girls bodies were found

[video=twitter;842769551901282304]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/842769551901282304[/video]

Have a link? I've not heard evidence of any backpack, but if so, this is very telling. It means the killer(s) had items with them, e.g., a "kit."

BREAKING: ISP,FBI & Carrol Co. Sheriffs served search warrant at home of Ron Logan- owner of the property where the girls bodies were found

[video=twitter;842769551901282304]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/842769551901282304[/video]

oh no...!!!!

in that case (Kathlynn Shepard/ Klunder case) the PSO Perp killed himself hours later

Yes, I know that. But as my OP states, perhaps Klunder had some jailhouse friends or other townie pervs who shared his hobby and ultimately picked Libby and Abby.

(Before Klunder killed himself, there was speculation that he was also responsible for the Lyric Cook/Elizabeth Collins murder due to the similarities.)

Edit for clarity: What I'm proposing is the possibility that the same man who did the Cook/Collins murder killed Abby and Libby. And *maybe* the killer personally knew Klunder or ran in his circles in the region.

Wowza!

Suicide? I don't know. I've been on the WS since the first night and don't recall a conversation about suicide after they were discovered. In the very first press releases, it states they suspect homicide. When asked why, LE stated "because of how the bodies were found."

I'm certain, that only during the search for them, did LE state they suspected "no foul-play."

I could be wrong, of course. If so, my apologies.

I remember when they were first found and tsuicide was.mentioned because it as not listed as homicide at first

Have a link? I've not heard evidence of any backpack, but if so, this is very telling. It means the killer(s) had items with them, e.g., a "kit."
it was the one of the first pressers LE stated 2 things that caught my ear...hitching and if anyone sawa backpack...don't have a direct link but it was in one of the early pressers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo