Cyber Vigilante Brings On Heat Take That

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Well good for tech savvy young folks is what I say. Jesse McPherson of the Fishtown section of Philadelphia was burglarized. He shares an apaprtment with his girlfriend and another roomie. Well, in came a thief while the roomie hid with her dog. They ripped Jesse's big screen TV off the wall and stole his XBox, and Laptop. Jesse was surprised when his co-workers got him a new XBox. He logged on and was greeted by a voice message from the burglar. He told Jesse he had his stuff and he could buy it back. Yeah man these Philly thieves got some nerve. Jesse had been to the pawn shops and they gave him a digi photo of the guy trying to pawn his stuff. Stupid thief took the wrong charger for the XBox. Once this numbnut contacted MCPherson it was on. He enlisted the help of other tech savvy sleuths and they got this kids name and number and blasted him. His mom even insisted her son did not steal that stuff because she herself bought it from a crackhead. Which in fact could have happened, but ummmmm, K! The story goes on, and I am clueless about these electronics, but I do like this Jesse McPherson. Good on him and he got his XBox and Laptop back, yo!http://www.philly.com/dailynews/loc...heat_on_thieves_who_had_stolen_his_stuff.html

Filly that's a great story!

Ain't it golfmom? I'm glad you enjoyed it. I was like "Go super tech". Fortunate for the roomie too as she was home when it happened. I have to confess though I'm jaded. When I read that yesterday the first thing came to my mind was the roomie was in on it. I know it's so wrong, but well lived a little and seen things so this story made my day.

Ain't it golfmom? I'm glad you enjoyed it. I was like "Go super tech". Fortunate for the roomie too as she was home when it happened. I have to confess though I'm jaded. When I read that yesterday the first thing came to my mind was the roomie was in on it. I know it's so wrong, but well lived a little and seen things so this story made my day.

It kind of reminded me of the story of Perverted Justice rescue of a young girl. The PD declared her a runaway when in fact she was being held captive by a sicko. They tracked his *advertiser censored* down and got her rescued.

Oh good grief. His mom insisted that she bought the stuff from a crackhead on the street. She thinks that is acceptable? :doh: Lady that is only about one step up from having stolen it yourself. Oh good gravy when oh when can we legally start sterilizing the idiots? :crazy:

Oh good grief. His mom insisted that she bought the stuff from a crackhead on the street. She thinks that is acceptable? :doh: Lady that is only about one step up from having stolen it yourself. Oh good gravy when oh when can we legally start sterilizing the idiots? :crazy:

Meh, my son did not steal that stuff I purchased it from a crackhead so there. Lady was serious. I'm glad this young dude got most of his stuff back.

Yeah, how dare you accuse her son of stealing! They are find upstanding citizens. They don't steal they get all their stuff like everybody else they buy it.........................................form the local crackhead. :crazy:

Yeah, how dare you accuse her son of stealing! They are find upstanding citizens. They don't steal they get all their stuff like everybody else they buy it.........................................form the local crackhead. :crazy:

Best is one of the super duper tech vigilante dudes taped a phone call he had with Mrs. My Son Don't Steal, and he put the conversation on You Tube. I so gotta find that. Apparently she was freaking out naturally.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back