Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now someone left their little girl standing there holding a sign so the reporters could get their shot in? Yeah...it really looks like Caylee is their main concern.

He could, but I think he would have to be pretty low to file assault charges at a time like this. As far as i'm concerned, he's lucky he didn't get punched in the face...sitting there with an umbrella and lawn chairs watching the house as if it were some blockbuster movie.
Hey, he has civil rights too. Not just Casey. I didn't seem him with a poster or yelling or doing anything but sitting there - and he wasn't even in FRONT of the Anthony's house!!!

someone is going to trip on that illegal yellow tape and get hurt.

WTH someone just left a little girl BY HERSELF on the sidewalk in front of the Anthonys wearing a sign.

Is that a little girl, or the guy with the doll again? Looks like the guy with the doll to me.

I'm confused....is that the doll we're seeing (I remember they had her own a stand at one point yesterday) or actually someone's real little girl??? :eek:

Must be a ton of people logging on to the webcam as it is freezing up again.

Of course, activity again.

I contacted them earlier today about the camera being cattywhompus and not showing the driveway...asked that they give it a little nudge to the left, to cover the driveway, too, and they did shortly after.

Go to THIS PAGE, enter your name, email, city, and zip, and then select Topic "other." On subject, just put "webcam at Anthony residence" and then write them a nice message...I thanked them for their coverage before requesting that they check the cam.

If someone does this, please report back that you have emailed. Last night, someone said they were going to contact Fox, and never did, so we were without coverage all night.

Okay I just sent mine

Is the garage door open?

the pics I am seeing show it being too light outside, it is dark at my house and I only live 3 miles from them

mobilecam1.jpg

Some stole the camera off the tripod, and they are runnnnnnnnninnnng. Call 911, Dog the bounty hunter, American most wanted, .....

Whoops just noticed the new cam pic, I guess they were just adjusting.
Ohhhh nevermind...
:crazy:

Hey, he has civil rights too. Not just Casey. I didn't seem him with a poster or yelling or doing anything but sitting there - and he wasn't even in FRONT of the Anthony's house!!!

Civil rights? How civil is that?

I don't condone anything the A family has done, but these protesters are doing nothing productive. A few more who just want their mug on tv, as far as i'm concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam