Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I am with you! why would she make up the Nanny story when there was no Nanny before Caylee disappeared? That is just so bizarre, if you listen to CA tape recording she says that Caylee slept at home most of the time, ( Casey was lying about going to work so she could go out). So if Caylee was at home with her Mom then why the need to make up the Nanny story?
If there were times when she was not at home with CA and Casey was out partying and giving the Nanny story, then she had to be giving Caylee Zanax, and what? Putting her in the trunk?

Makes her sounds more adult like if she does not say mommy and daddy are taking care of her all the time to her grown up friends?

Someone else mentioned this beofre, and even Amy mentioned it, Casey is acting like a 13 year old who got caught in a lie. PURE and simple this woman is still a child herself and has not broken the bond to her parents. This is the parents fault, they needed to allow her to grow up and help her to learn to be responsible instead of coddeling her at 23 years old. :) Pshycology class will teach you some of this ;-) Life will teach you most of it.

Annie + Zanax = Zani

I just read somewhere (sorry can't remember where) I think it was the Orlando Sentinal interview release article that there was a message from someone saying that Annie was coming down and that she could get some Zanax or something to that effect. I will try to find link (my computer is sloooooooooow!)

Thanks for the info....my computer isn't refreshing and I missed all these great responses....Any clue on the last known clothing Caylee was wearing?

Just a thought... last year Casey creates a nanny "Zani" to sound yuppyish and hip. Most young mothers have daycare, not a nanny, and that lends an air of affluence to her lifestyle. Then she realizes that maybe someone (Cindy, George) will want to see Zani, speak to her, see pictures, so Casey has to actually find someone online (myspace search, online people search) to befriend in the hopes that she can talk her into babysitting Caylee. She can't ever find a Zani to connect with, but keeps telling all her family and friends about her to keep up with her original lie, in case she ever does find a Zani. Fast forward to June of 2008, Caylee's becoming a handful, and whether premediatated or not, Caylee passes away, leaving Casey to scramble to find a Zani to pin it on. I would be interested to see forensics from Tony's/Amy's/Ricardo's computers to see if she had been searching for Zenaida on thiers also.

Whatever happened, I just want the answers. I'll go back to lurking again....
My thoughts exactly on the nanny title.....I used to call it daycare.....and when my kids were toddlers adn I wanted to go out and party......I DIDN'T.....

Just a thought... last year Casey creates a nanny "Zani" to sound yuppyish and hip. Most young mothers have daycare, not a nanny, and that lends an air of affluence to her lifestyle. Then she realizes that maybe someone (Cindy, George) will want to see Zani, speak to her, see pictures, so Casey has to actually find someone online (myspace search, online people search) to befriend in the hopes that she can talk her into babysitting Caylee. She can't ever find a Zani to connect with, but keeps telling all her family and friends about her to keep up with her original lie, in case she ever does find a Zani. Fast forward to June of 2008, Caylee's becoming a handful, and whether premediatated or not, Caylee passes away, leaving Casey to scramble to find a Zani to pin it on. I would be interested to see forensics from Tony's/Amy's/Ricardo's computers to see if she had been searching for Zenaida on thiers also.

Whatever happened, I just want the answers. I'll go back to lurking again....

Very possible. Yet one more bigger question, all the pics of Caylee and not a SINGLE one of her and her Nanny? A nanny of 1 1/2 years? Oh and she STILL has not provided a "REAL" last known address for the current SUPPOSED kidnapping Nanny. She even admitted, I repeat this because it gets forgotten, that sawgrass was supposededly only a drop point for Caylee not where the nanny lived. A lie on top of a lie? most likely but this discounts any Nanny from living there.

She uses names and places she has been in her stories. EVERYTHING she knows in life however limited it may have been. I think she makes up names and even forgets she knows people with similar names. JMO though.

Has anyone heard details on the chloroform searches? I assume they are like google searches where you click the one that closest matches your needs., i.e., CHLOROFORM - how to knock out your child while you party..... versus CHLOROFORM - how to get that nasty decomposing smell of squirrels out of the trunk of your car..... oh yeah, the squirrels were on the front right???? i hate it when all the posts are mine.....

Very possible. Yet one more bigger question, all the pics of Caylee and not a SINGLE one of her and her Nanny? A nanny of 1 1/2 years? Oh and she STILL has not provided a "REAL" last known address for the current SUPPOSED kidnapping Nanny. She even admitted, I repeat this because it gets forgotten, that sawgrass was supposededly only a drop point for Caylee not where the nanny lived. A lie on top of a lie? most likely but this discounts any Nanny from living there.

She uses names and places she has been in her stories. EVERYTHING she knows in life however limited it may have been. I think she makes up names and even forgets she knows people with similar names. JMO though.

this is a stretch...but in California you can write off day-care if the provider is licensed (it's illegal to provide daycare without one)....so assuming Caycee ever had a nanny at any time, I would think she would have written off the daycare expenses on her taxes and therefore would have to provide the social or tax id of the daycare.....am I reaching a little too far considerign there probably has NEVER been daycare/nanny/babysitter/attentive family dog????

I feel silly, in my last post I actually was thinking Caycee worked.....and would file taxes....my bad...

I feel silly, in my last post I actually was thinking Caycee worked.....and would file taxes....my bad...

LOL! Sometimes I think it's hard for all of us not to get caught up in her lies from time to time. :)

LOL! Sometimes I think it's hard for all of us not to get caught up in her lies from time to time. :)

You said it! We're gonna need a fact thread like the Jonbenet case - just to keep ourselves straight!

Let me throw this out there...why didn't Nancy Grace discuss the civil lawsuit filed against CAycee last night? I thought for sure we'd get some great discussion from her and her panel about the benefits of having a civil suit on file....What about the Grand Jury in Florida? Can anyone fill me in on if they can force the Anthony's to testify??? Cuz won't they just take the 5th in the civil suit? (Am I alone in here?)

JBean has suggested this thead as a place to discuss the internet searches for ZFG there were done in October, 07 and on June 12, 08.

Anyone have any ideas of why Casey would have been searching for ZFG eight months before Caylee went missing or how she would have known that ZFG visited the Sawgrass apartments on June 17th? I think the answers to these questions are very important for ZG's lawsuit and to determine possible premeditation.

JBean has suggested this thead as a place to discuss the internet searches for ZFG there were done in October, 07 and on June 12, 08.

Anyone have any ideas of why Casey would have been searching for ZFG eight months before Caylee went missing or how she would have known that ZFG visited the Sawgrass apartments on June 17th? I think the answers to these questions are very important for ZG's lawsuit and to determine possible premeditation.
I think this is one of the biggest mysteries. I noticed on one text message transcript she called the babysitter Zani on May 6.

I think this is one of the biggest mysteries. I noticed on one text message transcript she called the babysitter Zani on May 6.
I agree, it has me totally stumped. The popular train of thought up until now was that Casey either got ZG's name from the guest card - which is even ZG's lawyer's theory - or that she made the name up on the spot. These searches show otherwise. How did Casey know ZFG was at the Sawgrass on June 17th? :waitasec:

I agree, it has me totally stumped. The popular train of thought up until now was that Casey either got ZG's name from the guest card - which is even ZG's lawyer's theory - or that she made the name up on the spot. These searches show otherwise. How did Casey know ZFG was at the Sawgrass on June 17th? :waitasec:
I cannot reconcile this CW and never have been able to. However, it could almost be construed that she may have been stalking her. Searches before the fact and then knowing precisley where a ZG may have been?
Too big of a coinky dinky IMO.

.......does everyone remember the random unidentified person who may or may not actually be named ZG but posted under the assumed name of *ZG* on Brevard County moms site on 6/10/08 about the all excitement of basically how she'd come in to work the morning BEFORE [on 6/9/08] & found the business had been "robbed" over the weekend sometime & everything was stolen & how she was so concerned b/c she had pictures of her daughter' in her office & was worried whoever robbed her office would go to her home b/c her name was on her door & personal info on computers taken....?

BUT on 6/09/08 - the actual morning of alleged incident that she was so freaked out about & talked of having to deal with the police, paperwork, cops, etc... instead she posted about taking her 3yo daughter to a petting farm in Kissimmee over the weekend & how much fun they had had....?!!!!

oh yeah, & then someone posting under the name ezphotography kept posting under her...
But that ZG swore she wasn't *the* ZG & didn't know kc & subsequently posted further in later weeks about how she told LE investigating the robbery about kc's case so they could check into it....

does that still seem hinky to anyone?!

None of it makes sense. The search in October could have been to firm up the nanny lie - maybe Cindy was getting suspicious or something, but why would she seek ZG out and stalk her, if that's what she did? And why would she use ZG as her alibi and then immediately discount her as being the culprit after going to so much trouble? I just don't get it.

I thought maybe it was Cindy who did the searches, trying to find this Zanny that Casey kept referring to, but that doesn't tie in with ZG being at the Sawgrass apartments either.

None of it makes sense. The search in October could have been to firm up the nanny lie - maybe Cindy was getting suspicious or something, but why would she seek ZG out and stalk her, if that's what she did? And why would she use ZG as her alibi and then immediately discount her as being the culprit after going to so much trouble? I just don't get it.

I thought maybe it was Cindy who did the searches, trying to find this Zanny that Casey kept referring to, but that doesn't tie in with ZG being at the Sawgrass apartments either.
I think this must have been in a movie that she saw. Did she zero in on the name or a real person first? Maybe she crossed paths with this person somewhere. Maybe she ran into a ZFG somewhere and sought her out. Maybe the fernandez is the made up part of the name.
I mean with this type of personality who knows what trips their trigger. Maybe she saw ZG somewhere and she did something that caught her eye and had this all in mind. maybe she saw her leave that complex and ASSUMED she lived there.
who knows how her mind works.

Please forgive me if I am inaccurate but at one point I thought someone had connected ZG's boyfriend to the same tattoo place that KC had her tattoos done? Perhaps KC crossed paths with ZG there. She could have overheard a conversation, decided to check her out on Myspace and may have even seen what she was driving. I know it's reaching but that is where my thinking led me. Of course, this is all assuming that I am remembering details correctly and that it was this ZG whose bf had the tattoos and that he was linked to the same tattoo parlor.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Please forgive me if I am inaccurate but at one point I thought someone had connected ZG's boyfriend to the same tattoo place that KC had her tattoos done? Perhaps KC crossed paths with ZG there. She could have overheard a conversation, decided to check her out on Myspace and may have even seen what she was driving. I know it's reaching but that is where my thinking led me. Of course, this is all assuming that I am remembering details correctly and that it was this ZG whose bf had the tattoos and that he was linked to the same tattoo parlor.

Please correct me if I am wrong.
I am not sure if what you are saynig is accurate or not, but this is exactly what I mean. She may have run across her on random chance and locked on her for whatever reason. Maybe her plan was to set up an imaginary babysitter that stole her baby all along..but she just blew her execution because she wasn't ready to deal with the fallout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson