SC - Rodell Vereen for raping a horse, Longs, 2009

Linda7NJ

Reaction score
CONWAY, S.C. (AP) -- A South Carolina man caught on video having sex with a horse was sentenced Wednesday to three years in prison after pleading guilty for the second time in two years to abusing the creature.

On Wednesday, the judge sentenced Vereen to five years in prison, but he will only have to serve three years behind bars as long as he successfully completes two years of probation. Vereen also was ordered to undergo additional mental treatment after he gets out of prison and was told to stay away from Kenley's stable.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_HORSE_MOLESTER?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=US

I'm thrilled he got jail time....and alittle peeved at a system that have him more time than many child molesters.

Is this a joke?!
no! This man raped the same horse over and over! He was ordered to stay away from the horse and the owner of the stable caught him again! This man is sick and needs to be locked away from society for EVER.

no! This man raped the same horse over and over! He was ordered to stay away from the horse and the owner of the stable caught him again! This man is sick and needs to be locked away from society for EVER.

ITA

This isn't all that uncommon, others have even been convicted.

http://www.pet-abuse.com/pages/cruelty_database/results.php?type_id[]=10&order=desc&page=5

This type of abuse is just as heinous as any other kind of abuse. Animals are just as defenseless and helpless as others.

CONWAY, S.C. (AP) -- A South Carolina man caught on video having sex with a horse was sentenced Wednesday to three years in prison after pleading guilty for the second time in two years to abusing the creature.

On Wednesday, the judge sentenced Vereen to five years in prison, but he will only have to serve three years behind bars as long as he successfully completes two years of probation. Vereen also was ordered to undergo additional mental treatment after he gets out of prison and was told to stay away from Kenley's stable.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_HORSE_MOLESTER?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=US

I'm thrilled he got jail time....and alittle peeved at a system that have him more time than many child molesters.

I'm actually surprised he got any jail time, but I guess the fact that he had a history of having sex with the same animal factored in heavily.

Good I'm glad he got prison time! People who abuse animals are just as bad as people who abuse children and the elderly. IMO

That poor horse--getting infections and acting strange. She knew it wasn't right! I'm glad he has to do time in prison--I think he should be neutered.

God this is gross. And I do feel sorry for the horse......sick man, I am disgusted.

there is actually another thread here on this case.... I will go find it

This is one sick and dangerous individual. He shpuld be put away forever!

:furious:

Can you imagine when the other inmates ask him what he's in for.....
I keep imagining the looks on the other inmates faces when they hear this one... sorry I know this is disgusting but to have to admit to other men what you did to get put away wow

Makes me sick! Screw a horse and get 3 years..
Molest a child, get a slap on the wrist..:banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back