***GRAPHIC*** The Missing Head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Animal rights activists placed a 5,000 USD reward on LM in relation to the kitten killings, which reportedly had such an effect on LM that he scurried to a lawyer from Montana with the mythological Manny excuse, hoping to shift the responsibility. Perhaps they were able to get this close to him (?) due to this strategy?

<snipped>

FWIW, it was a lawyer from Montana that contacted LE about the video. The lawyer LM contacted about Manny is located in NY.

There are still shots towards the end of the video where you see an arm in what is obviously a freezer compartment of a refrigerator/freezer - probably the one in his apartment. The general public has seen the blood in the refrigerator compartment on mainstream news media, so there was some body part stored in the refrigerator as well. There are at least two still shots in the video of the head.... one is angled so you are looking at the base of skull where it was severed from the neck. This view is laying on some sort of red fabric-like material and the face is pressed up against some sort of white plastic material like the side of a cheap bathtub or something. The other view of the head is on a bed of ice along with a foot, an arm and a leg. There is what appears to be a black garbage bag pressed down into the ice as well. This is a MUCH larger area than what he would have had in a normal refrigerator. The bed of ice with the body parts is either in the bathtub, or in a large cooler. It could even be ice in a large industrial ice machine of some sort. I have still shots of this, but I don't want to post them because I would hate for JL's family to ever stumble upon them. Did anyone else see this in the video? Did LM have access to any large ice machines??? Could the head be down in an ice machine that the public is still using ice from? That seems unlikely because you would think, even on ice, there would have been an odor by now, right? Why would LM have even put the body parts on ice? He disposed of them or mailed them within hours, right? What is the purpose of this ice?

There are still shots towards the end of the video where you see an arm in what is obviously a freezer compartment of a refrigerator/freezer - probably the one in his apartment. The general public has seen the blood in the refrigerator compartment on mainstream news media, so there was some body part stored in the refrigerator as well. There are at least two still shots in the video of the head.... one is angled so you are looking at the base of skull where it was severed from the neck. This view is laying on some sort of red fabric-like material and the face is pressed up against some sort of white plastic material like the side of a cheap bathtub or something. The other view of the head is on a bed of ice along with a foot, an arm and a leg. There is what appears to be a black garbage bag pressed down into the ice as well. This is a MUCH larger area than what he would have had in a normal refrigerator. The bed of ice with the body parts is either in the bathtub, or in a large cooler. It could even be ice in a large industrial ice machine of some sort. I have still shots of this, but I don't want to post them because I would hate for JL's family to ever stumble upon them. Did anyone else see this in the video? Did LM have access to any large ice machines??? Could the head be down in an ice machine that the public is still using ice from? That seems unlikely because you would think, even on ice, there would have been an odor by now, right? Why would LM have even put the body parts on ice? He disposed of them or mailed them within hours, right? What is the purpose of this ice?

Yes, the first shot of the head is on a red mat of some sort. This is on the bathroom floor, as there is a small showing of the bathroom tile and that is the side of the bathtub you're seeing there as well. The other view of the head and other items is in the bathtub. What you are seeing there may not be ice but water droplets running. He appeared to be rinsing off the parts in the tub. Yes, the one hand/arm was in the freezer and apparently there was something in the fridge with the bloodtrail left there. If that was ice in the tub, it may have been just a temporary preserver, as decomposition and odours start within an hour or two of death and rapidly increase.

I say give him truth serum and have at it

Truth drug - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

At this point I don't care if it's not admissible in court. We need to give closure to this family.

I actually humoured myself with that same thought re his flight back from Germany and his somewhat stoned demeanour. Then when he tells the courts that he was victimized by being injected with sodium pentothal, everyone else on board would just claim it's another of his outrageous stories :D

You're not alone - I also was thinking of shooting him up with sodium pentothal for the truth. It's not half as bad as what he's done to others.

:jail:

****Graphic Question****

I recall a snap shot of Lin Jun's head with throat slit before he was obviously decapitated. On the left side of his face I believe LM mutilated it some. My question is that it looks like part of his left ear was sliced off. Does anyone else see this detail or is it an illusion based upon the positioning of the head?

Here is a link to photo I am talking about:

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=lin+...&w=469&h=348&ei=JzLvT4mTA82_2QWckLyxAQ&zoom=1

Regarding the location of the victim's body parts that have not yet been disclosed, I see two possibilities:

1. LE secured these items but did not publicly disclose this information.

2. Magnotta has a pre-paid storage locker under an alias and this locker contains the victim's missing remains and other trinkets of his past actions that Magnotta would view as trophies.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2

****Graphic Question****

I recall a snap shot of Lin Jun's head with throat slit before he was obviously decapitated. On the left side of his face I believe LM mutilated it some. My question is that it looks like part of his left ear was sliced off. Does anyone else see this detail or is it an illusion based upon the positioning of the head?

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=lin+...&w=469&h=348&ei=JzLvT4mTA82_2QWckLyxAQ&zoom=1

I think it's an illusion and might be covered with blood so it looks like part of it is missing. His right ear is intact in a later photo where the head is cleaned and is leaning against what looks like a bathtub and on a red or blood stained mat. I'm not going to link it, but it's not hard to find.

Regarding the location of the victim's body parts that have not yet been disclosed, I see two possibilities:

1. LE secured these items but did not publicly disclose this information.

2. Magnotta has a pre-paid storage locker under an alias and this locker contains the victim's missing remains and other trinkets of his past actions that Magnotta would view as trophies.

On 1, I would think the family would be given the body parts out of respect and dignity to both victim and family, it just doesn't seem likely that this information would be withheld. Having said that, I guess the family could have been told to keep it quiet by LE, so it might be possible. There must be some protocol about this sort of thing in LE.

On 2, the locker idea seems very possible, but where can one get a pre-paid locker? Storage units in larger cities can be quite expensive, a 10 by 10 is just over $200 US a month in some US big cities.

He also cleaned the head, which makes me think he mailed it as well, or stored it. I still think any hardware store around the area should check security video within a week or two of the murder.

On 1, I would think the family would be given the body parts out of respect and dignity to both victim and family, it just doesn't seem likely that this information would be withheld. Having said that, I guess the family could have been told to keep it quiet by LE, so it might be possible. There must be some protocol about this sort of thing in LE.

On 2, the locker idea seems very possible, but where can one get a pre-paid locker? Storage units in larger cities can be quite expensive, a 10 by 10 is just over $200 US a month in some US big cities.

He also cleaned the head, which makes me think he mailed it as well, or stored it. I still think any hardware store around the area should check security video within a week or two of the murder.

If the missing human remains were obtained by LE as I mentioned as possibility 1, I'm confident that LE would have released them to the victim's family in a dignified manner. Knowing the passionate desire of the family that Magnotta is convicted, I'm sure the family writes comply with a request by LE to not share such info.

Regarding the storage locker scenario: Magnotta loves taking bits and pieces from culture and if you recall that Dr Lecter pre-paid his 10 year lease at "Your Self Storage" and used the alias Hester Mofet. It seems possible if not probable that a frequent mover like Magnotta might have such a place.

I think it's an illusion and might be covered with blood so it looks like part of it is missing. His right ear is intact in a later photo where the head is cleaned and is leaning against what looks like a bathtub and on a red or blood stained mat. I'm not going to link it, but it's not hard to find.
It looks like his ears are sinking into the pool of blood, so it is hard to say; however, the left side of his face seems all messed up (the eye, skin, etc).

Regarding the storage locker scenario: Magnotta loves taking bits and pieces from culture and if you recall that Dr Lecter pre-paid his 10 year lease at "Your Self Storage" and used the alias Hester Mofet. It seems possible if not probable that a frequent mover like Magnotta might have such a place.
<rsbm>

Also not a bad place to couch surf if need be.

****Graphic Question****

I haven't seen the video nor will I, but I wonder if there's some form of significance to the left side of the face being focused on in terms of mutilation while it seems the right side was left alone. Any thoughts?

The weirdest thing happened while I was trying to watch this video. The first time, I could only get through about 10 seconds before I shut my eyes. I only looked again when I heard the puppy bark.

I finally did watch the whole thing the other day but without the music. I watched it all from beginning to end, but I cannot remember any of it except seeing Jun Lin's head.

A couple of weeks ago I checked prices for storage places in Montreal. The cheapest I found was 39 dollar/month. So thats 468 a year and 4680 for ten year. On the ten you probably be able to get a discount but thats still a lot of money...

I dont know if its the same in Canada as here in the Netherlands but outside the big cities, the more rural area, its a lot more cheap to get a storage place. I know my father for years had a place at a farmer where he storaged stuff.. was really cheap..

Makes me think of the lady and her son who claimed to have picked up LM hitchicking. Was that ever disproven?

Makes me think of the lady and her son who claimed to have picked up LM hitchicking. Was that ever disproven?

It's never been proven to be true , thats for sure. Generally believed to be a crock. I can't remember the actual day she said she picked him up, but where she was going it made no sense he was heading way out to there. Also, we know he was busy on the friday mailing the packages, cleaning up, then he skipped the country sat night, and he didn't live too far from the airport, so it just never added up. Another attention seeker.

The weirdest thing happened while I was trying to watch this video. The first time, I could only get through about 10 seconds before I shut my eyes. I only looked again when I heard the puppy bark.

I finally did watch the whole thing the other day but without the music. I watched it all from beginning to end, but I cannot remember any of it except seeing Jun Lin's head.

Similarly to what you're saying, I think my brain has deliberately filtered out huge parts of the video: people mention things that happened in it, and I have no idea what they're talking about.

That being said, when I watched the video, it really affected me: I was depressed and unable to function for about four days after the fact, and the song playing in the background just kept looping over and over in my head on repeat.

It was absolutely a mistake for me to have chosen to watch the video, unfortunately.

Similarly to what you're saying, I think my brain has deliberately filtered out huge parts of the video: people mention things that happened in it, and I have no idea what they're talking about.

That being said, when I watched the video, it really affected me: I was depressed and unable to function for about four days after the fact, and the song playing in the background just kept looping over and over in my head on repeat.

It was absolutely a mistake for me to have chosen to watch the video, unfortunately.

I thought I was posting in the "Graphic Video Discussion" thread when I posted here, vorpall22, so I moved the discussion there.

Sorry everyone.

A couple of weeks ago I checked prices for storage places in Montreal. The cheapest I found was 39 dollar/month. So thats 468 a year and 4680 for ten year. On the ten you probably be able to get a discount but thats still a lot of money...

I dont know if its the same in Canada as here in the Netherlands but outside the big cities, the more rural area, its a lot more cheap to get a storage place. I know my father for years had a place at a farmer where he storaged stuff.. was really cheap..

Thanks for your thoughtful reply. I appreciate the info on storage facility prices, I had no idea how much storage units cost until you shared that.

Like Magnotta I have moved many times- in the last 10 years I've lived all over the United States - from the east coast to west coast to the south and currently the Midwest... When it comes to certain possessions I keep them at my parents house knowing that they'll be safe and not get lost in a move. When I finally settle down permanently in a city I'll reclaim them. So, based on my own experience, to me it would seem logical that Magnotta might utilize a storage unit for his trophies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member