17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.....that explains alllllll of this now. Zimmerman's brother just told Piers Morgan that a tube of Chapstick and a toothpick could reasonably put one in fear for their life.

Makes sense now. A bag of Skittles and a can of Tea apparently scared the crap out of his brother.

my bolding

There are different opinions about that, some experts say the self defense/SYG flew out the window when he chose to pursure, others say it can still be self defense.

JMHO

I dont see how it could be self defense, but apparently that brilliant police department in Sanford does :banghead:. That's all that matters.

Nancy Grace just released video of him in handcuffs at the police station with no, repeat, NO injuries and he has NO blood on him anywhere. This is about 1/2 hour after shooting.

according to this...the video was taken 4 hours after the shooting,
http://www.wesh.com/r/30795054/detail.html

-" Sanford police released surveillance video on Thursday that shows George Zimmerman four hours after Trayvon Martin was killed."

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/trayvon-martin-extended-coverage/30795054/detail.html#ixzz1qYdDNkJr

the video released is suppose to be 6 minutes long haven't found a 6 minute video....so I asssume we are getting snippets on the news.

It does look like he has some sort of injury on the back of his head so not sure where no injuries is coming from.

thanks, even if he was attacked didnt he initiate it? So I can go to Florida, stalk someone like an animal, get in a fight, shoot and kill the person, and not be charged due to self defense? great rule Florida.

I saw the interview with the lady's whos yard it happened, and she said the fight was 4 houses down, Then he was shot. Are the police this stupid?

You can also defend yourself if you're jumped and attacked as GZ may have been.

BBM
I'm not sure who initiated the physical contact. As far as I know, no one has come forward saying that they saw the initial contact.

I don't think anyone seen it? Which sucks! So we will just have to use common sense? Linda Drane Burdick gave a great closing statement on common sense and it has stuck with me.

I will not just take Zimmerman's word for it?

OMG.. GZ's brother is NOW blaming the neighbors.. IF they would have come out he wouldn't have had to shoot TM...JMHO

BBM
I'm not sure who initiated the physical contact. As far as I know, no one has come forward saying that they saw the initial contact.

Initiate as in he was the one who pursued him. If he would have just waited for the cops, does this killing happen. I would say it doesnt.

Here's a new viewpoint of the crime scene from Google Earth looking towards the Southwest.

TMEarth2.png
Thank you so much for taking the time to retrieve this and post it for all of us.
One bit of information that might be important to pinpoint is where Zimmerman's car was parked.
According to MarinadeDave who went there, took some pictures and talked with some of the residents, Zimmerman's car was parked a little ways beyond the right edge of your image on the other side of the street. Lest anyone think that the car depicted at the crosswalk is where he was parked, I don't think it was.

You all need to watch Piers Morgan on CNN...GZ'S brother is on giving a new story...And IMHO The whole Zimmerman family are Liars IMHO They all need to stop talking they are making it worse for GZ........

Trayvon Martin Case: George Zimmerman's Lawyers Won't Comment on Police Video

The surveillance tape of George Zimmerman made barely half an hour after the shooting, obtained exclusively by ABC News from the Sanford Police Department, could be used as evidence, if Zimmerman is brought up on charges, sources tell ABC News.

Zimmerman's attorney would not comment on the tapes, which show his client walking into a police station with no visible signs of blood minutes after he shot and killed Trayvon Martin following what Zimmerman claims was a life-or-death struggle with the teen.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-ma...comment-police/story?id=16033712#.T3UIhjEV2Hc

Ok, So did TM's parents not know their son was missing for 3 days or that his body was in the morgue for three days?

OMG what a joke!! watching this interview with his brother. Boy they are really playing this up.

You all need to watch Piers Morgan on CNN...GZ'S brother is on giving a new story...And IMHO The whole Zimmerman family are Liars IMHO They all need to stop talking they are making it worse for GZ........

I just can't watch, can you fill us in?

Oh for pete's sake, a 6.0 now is it? I lost track...good grief.

Please tell me what is said! Thanks!

He's saying that the family hasn't really spoken out because they respect the judicial system. They don't not support him, but they feel that the judicial system is where all of this should be taking place, essentially.

He then said that Zimmerman is the helpful neighbor that everyone wants to have.

Since details have leaked, he says that the family is starting to speak out more because "they can" now.

They played the 911 tape. He says George said he stopped following, and there were eyewitnesses to the actual assault.

George told the brother that Martin "somehow snuck up on him", approached him and asked him questions, and he went for his cellphone to call 911 back.

They're asking about the video now, and how the family explains it. "We're confident the medical records are going to explain George's medical history, and how he was treated at the scene." He also says he's not at liberty to discuss how George feels about the video.

He said that his nose is still broken, he's suffering from emotional injuries; claims he has PTSD. George is disappointed that no neighbors came out, and he says that the entire situation may have been resolved if someone had come out and looked around.

He asked him to change the point of view and look at it from the other side, and asked if he would expect the person still living to be arrested. He said that he can't answer that question because of how the circumstances were phrased in the question.

The brother is saying that Martin was going for his weapon, and Zimmerman was keeping his gun from being used against him. And apparently there's an eyewitness that saw everything from the first blow. They just broke for commercials.

All I am saying is that I think the GF is the key to this case.
If what she said under perjury was true, that a creepy guy was following her boyfriend and there was an altercation, the phone went dead and she couldnt reach him again, what did she do afterward? Did she tell anyone, did she try to call around, or was she just hanging out? She must have been OUT OF HER MIND WORRIED is my point. If she wasn't freaking out, why wasn't she? TM didn't have a home number? I find that hard to believe that she didn't reach out to someone afterward. And if she was texting people afterward, there may be evidence that may point to GZ's guilt or innocence before she was aware of what happened. That's all.

She's a minor and also considered a friend of the victim. jmo

Was the tape 4hours or a half hour after the shooting? Seriously!! How can anyone believe anything the media reports nowadays?!!

Well.....that explains alllllll of this now. Zimmerman's brother just told Piers Morgan that a tube of Chapstick and a toothpick could reasonably put one in fear for their life.

Makes sense now. A bag of Skittles and a can of Tea apparently scared the crap out of his brother.

He said nothing untrue. The scared of tea and skittles comment makes no sense at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater