GUILTY OH - Jayden Mitchell, 3 mos, found dead in dumpster, Columbus, 16 Nov 2010

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
COLUMBUS, Ohio --
A Columbus man who is accused of slamming an infant to the ground faces murder charges.

Quindell Sherman, 20, was fighting with the 3-month-old’s mother, Sonja Mitchell, before he took the infant outside, threw him to the ground several times and then ran off with the infant, according to a police report.

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2010/nov/17/8/infant-rushed-hospital-after-beating-one-custody-ar-293488/

http://www.myfox28columbus.com/newsroom/

:rose: RIP, baby boy :rose: Rest in angel wings now, free from harm

:cry:

...no words...

I agree. I have a hard time reading these threads and usually avoid the "Spotlight on Children" because it is too painful to read. But this is HORRIBLE -- How can you throw a baby on the ground a couple of times and then toss him into the garbage. I don't care what anyone else thinks, IMHO this man should be executed. He is a danger to society, especially its most helpless members -- innocent babies.

...and then stands/sits/kneels on the baby, who later dies, in the dumpster to hide from the police...*#&*$&*$&_)Q@*$

I am just so sick of this...Gonna take a break for awhile.

RIP baby boy

TM, I agree. Over and over again, we are seeing children that are dead at the hands of a parent, seemingly for no other reason than to hurt the other parent. What ever happened to just breaking up and moving on? Not that I'm in favor of parents bailing on their kids, but it sure seems to be better than the alternative.

RIP baby boy...wow, why didn't anyone try and stop him??!!??

RIP baby boy...wow, why didn't anyone try and stop him??!!??

It sounds like Sherman was in some maniacal rage....IDK - maybe messed up on drugs & booze...he was beating on the baby's mother & grandmother.

Here's the link to the fact sheet from his arraignment - but **warning - it is graphic & very, very disturbing what he did to this little baby **

I am about to throw up - it's making me so sick to my stomach....OMG - this was his child that he did this to.

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2010/nov/18/fathers-statement-i-threw-infant-air-1-time-ar-295377/

Suicide gown??????? Can I ask why???? Let the go & dance with the devil that's where he belongs!

He'll be assigned a nice little team of lawyers and psychiatrists, enjoy three hot meals a day, and be coddled by the "court system" every step of the way. The taxpayers will foot the substantial bill.

In a more sane society, a man like this would be taken out and shot posthaste.

Just when you think you've read about the sickest act ever, along comes another one! This is the saddest, sickest thing I've ever read about! What the he!! is wrong with people!???
He was trying to 'teach' the mother of the baby a lesson, huh? LE should of shot him on sight!
Poor, poor sweet baby! He literally never had a chance!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back