IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is just an assumption that the confrontation was with JW's fraternity brothers. I haven't seen anything that identified the people who ruffed up JR.

Please tag the article and correct me if I'm wrong!

I still don't think its a stranger abduction yet. Her Mom's pleas seem more specifically directed. The other boys were so quick to get lawyers, and the out of town exit of JW leave me feeling uncomfortable.

I'm still praying for a miracle for Lauren to be found safe!

Respectfully, BBM:

The friend [an unidentified frat brother of JW] said Wolff received no phone calls or visitors in the hours after his fraternity brothers confronted Spierer and Rossman at Smallwood.

http://www.fox59.com/news/bloomingt...udents-disappearance-20110613,0,3710472.story

I was just about to type the same thing.... where is the "gravel lot" where the dogs lost her track to in reference to this trucks possible routes?

Could it be she got into the back of the truck willingly?

The lot would be behind the boys' apt complex. So on Morton about half way between 10th & 11th. So very possible.

Waffle House Cam

I wondering if LE is really aware of all possible cams that could contribute to the accumulation of useful data in this small area between 5 North and Smallwood...

For example the people in the mysterious White Truck may have eaten in the Waffle House earlier and be on those videos. Even though the cam is inside the restaurant, it may be possible to see vehicles outside or a small slice of N. College where someone walking or driving in the background could be seen even if out of focus.

I agree that anyone who was in that area that night should by now have heard about this and be calling in to indentify themselves and telling what they observed - even if it was totally quiet. That would include delivery people, paramedics, LE, late night shift workers, construction workers who for whatever reason were still there at that hour...

Aside from Kilroys are there other bars in the area? Sometimes people who stay until last call make it to their vehicle but pass out for a while before driving home. Students would typically go to their hang outs and walk home... but locals or people like construction workers might have another set of places to imbibe and then drive home.

Seems to me that if the person in the white truck doesn't come forward, it would increase suspicion.

I think that a lot of technical analysis could narrow a lot of possibilities down.
These cases often require such analysis and local LE's do not have those resources.
Unfortunately our country has rather upside down priorities when it comes to these matters. We could do a lot more to prevent and quickly solve these sorts incidents.
Many people comment about how interest is elevated when it's a young white attractive female from the right socioeconomic class is involved. We need an infrastructure to support LE large enough and effective enough that everyone missing is found. It should be a national priority.

aahggg1.jpg

Waffle House Cam

For example the people in the mysterious White Truck may have eaten in the Waffle House earlier and be on those videos.

Perhaps just as important, trucks use a lot of gas. Gas stations have video.
Pull all the video from the appropriate time frame for every gas station within 30 miles.

lmao Btown! I LOVE your graphics..no matter what you say about your talent on that map.

i think there are MANY more photos that LE has that are not releasing.... They may be releasing this info/photos to flush out other leads

I was just about to type the same thing.... where is the "gravel lot" where the dogs lost her track to in reference to this trucks possible routes?

Could it be she got into the back of the truck willingly?

IIRC the gravel lot would be between 9th and 10th streets on Morton.

Most construction companies use bigger trucks than this one. It may be a personal vehicle of a construction worker, if not, I'm wondering what type of construction business would own trucks this small. Most construction companies, b/c of the equipment that they use, own bigger trucks, with bigger beds. For example, a F 250 with a long bed.

If there was a logo on the side of the truck, I wonder if it could be some other type of business, not just limited to "construction workers?"

Actually looking real close now, I doubt there is a liner at all. I bet this truck was equipped with a Tekstyle Snap-On Tonneau Cover and it was transporting something.

That would give the detail of black around the edge.

Agreed...I don't think it really even looks like a chevy..

It would actually be easier to see the 3 letters and 3 numbers than the name of the county. The license plate letters and numbers are the largest items on the plates.

If LE has some of the plate numbers, they should be able to quickly crosscheck databases with this vehicle type (sometimes they are misclassified) and get a narrow list of possible matches, and then use other techniques to narrow the list further. It of course would be a whole lot simpler if the person who owns the truck hears about this and comes in right away.

Uh-oh...looks like we've blown the margins. Hang on while we get it fixed. :)

i think there are MANY more photos that LE has that are not releasing.... They may be releasing this info/photos to flush out other leads

I agree. They have more photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member