Area Body Found in "Too Strange" Was it Searched?Part # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesSands

Author I'd die for you & White Satin
Reaction score
Hear me out before moving this post or commenting. This has been driving me nutz since she was found. IT IS TOO STRANGE that her body was found less than 1/3 mile away from their house.

Cadaver dogs can hit and actually follow a trail once they do. RE: Scott Peterson for example. They actually followed from the Petersons' driveway, all the way to the Interstate.

Ok now there were two sets of dogs that hit. Also there were more dogs that were brought in to search, many searches done by very qualified people.
Little bones are hard to find in deeply wooded areas. A BLACK GARBAGE BAG ISN'T that hard to see.

She actually was preserved and not discarded as many of us thought, thus the protection of the plastic bag. The alligators didn't get her etc etc.
The A's were conveniently out of town when she was found, Lee hasn't shown his face.

Chickasaw Trail is a trail kids and others travel !! SHE WASN'T BURIED, SHE WAS IN PLAIN SIGHT WHERE A FENCE HAD BEEN ERECTED EVEN !!

GA said this needs to STOP !! He's been trying to tell LE in his own way, without CA interferring.

Obstruction charges being bantered about, directly from the Sheriff. What does this leave to the imagination?? Not too much when you put it all together. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know if LE searched this area back in August before the flooding.
I know that TES did not search this area because when they arrived it was flooded but I'm sure they around/near this area.

TES must have been in the area in September because I found this Sentinel picture from September that says:

Diane Latham and Jon Hansen bushwack in today's search for Caylee Anthony conducted by EquuSearch covering an area near the Anthony home off Suburban Way.

42027203.jpg

BTW I like to see this - Dr G is on the scene! (with Detective Allen). Somehow I doubt the defense "big guns" intimidate her at all :clap:

43886886.jpg

I derive enormous comfort from the fact that Dr. G is involved. I don't think the "Dream Team" will in any way intimidate her.

Further, she has shown herself, IMO, to be a strong voice for the victim.

Does anyone know if LE searched this area back in August before the flooding.
I know that TES did not search this area because when they arrived it was flooded but I'm sure they around/near this area.

Hi. First time posting, but I've been visiting this board on and off since this sad story about this precious little girl broke.

I think TES searched the area Aug 30 or the first day or two of Sept, maybe a week after Faye? But the teens who spotted that rope/stick (which the police said was unrelated to KC - and said was a bomb) were there on Sept. 11th. The headline to their story said they were in the same spot, but sounds like what they saw wasn't under water. Were they in a different area of that locale? Do you think it was related after all?

TES must have been in the area in September because I found this Sentinel picture from September that says:

Diane Latham and Jon Hansen bushwack in today's search for Caylee Anthony conducted by EquuSearch covering an area near the Anthony home off Suburban Way.

42027203.jpg

BTW I like to see this - Dr G is on the scene! (with Detective Allen). Somehow I doubt the defense "big guns" intimidate her at all :clap:

43886886.jpg

Ah thank you for that picture and news tidbit. I feel having Dr. G on this is Big Time !!

Can someone bring my original post where I started this thread over. I don't know how and if it's cut and paste, then I'm technically devoid. lol TIA :)

Thread: Area Body Found in "Too Strange" View Single Post
#1 12-13-2008, 10:44 AM
DesSands
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2008

Area Body Found in "Too Strange"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hear me out before moving this post or commenting. This has been driving me nutz since she was found. IT IS TOO STRANGE that her body was found less than 1/3 mile away from their house.

Cadaver dogs can hit and actually follow a trail once they do. RE: Scott Peterson for example. They actually followed from the Petersons' driveway, all the way to the Interstate.

Ok now there were two sets of dogs that hit. Also there were more dogs that were brought in to search, many searches done by very qualified people.
Little bones are hard to find in deeply wooded areas. A BLACK GARBAGE BAG ISN'T that hard to see.

She actually was preserved and not discarded as many of us thought, thus the protection of the plastic bag. The alligators didn't get her etc etc.
The A's were conveniently out of town when she was found, Lee hasn't shown his face.

Chickasaw Trail is a trail kids and others travel !! SHE WASN'T BURIED, SHE WAS IN PLAIN SIGHT WHERE A FENCE HAD BEEN ERECTED EVEN !!

GA said this needs to STOP !! He's been trying to tell LE in his own way, without CA interferring.

Obstruction charges being bantered about, directly from the Sheriff. What does this leave to the imagination?? Not too much when you put it all together.

DesSands
View Public Profile
Send a private message to DesSands
Send email to DesSands
Find all posts by DesSands
Add DesSands to Your Contacts

On HLN, and also briefly on Nancy grace, it was mentioned that the children of the neighborhood would bury their pets in the area.

A. Did Casey consider Caylee her "pet"?
B. Are the dead pet bones the ones interfering with the investigation? (ie, trail of bones)

Thank You Tom'sGirl, I jogged my memory from what my daughter in kaw had said when trying to teach me how to cut and paste. She said right click, I didn't do that, but I highlighted the words in the link you posted. then somehow I went up to view, then decided to go to edit, I think. Anyway if it's not right, feel free to edit it.
Thanks again
I inserted your post into the first spot on this thread. If there is something you need edited, let me know.

I recall the head of ES saying, that at the time they were in the area where remains were found was underwater and they did not want to disturb it, in case something might surface later.

Casey has spoken about Caylee being very close to home. Much less talk about Caylee being out there somewhere. She as her Mother has this very strong feeling only Mothers have about their children. Her rambling goes on and on...but it seems like bits of the truth ( she knows) is released. Her excesssive word useage
appears to be a confusing tool she uses with everyone, especially
her parents.

Sharing thoughts,
Mind Student

Area Body Found in "Too Strange"

Didn't KC tell Lee to "look in places *familar* to them" ???.....& "she's close" ???

LOL......so is this 'secret place' also familar to Zanny ??

Excellent pic, shows how tall the 'underbrush' can get in this area.......(for those who still think the bag "could easily be seen from the road")

If she was killed in the house and put in the car (dogs hit on the backyard and car) the trail of death would lead all over town since she was in the trunk for some time. I don't think she went from Point A to Point B like the Scott P. case.

This should be one of the next things that will be reported on that we have asked here in the group as well as all over the web...how did LE miss the body? It raised a red flag the first day and it looks like the media is going to dig a little deeper since they keep getting an overwhelming amount of emails and phone calls that the area was not under water the whole 6 months and that the area was searched with cadaver dogs in the beginning...so again how was the body missed? Media is working on it for there story, but I am sure the FBI is working on it for other.... Here is a video that discusses the same questioning we all have been asking....HOW DID THEY MISS THE BODY?

WATCH THE VIDEO: More Bones Found | How Were Bones Missed? http://www.local6.com/video/18288715/index.html

This should be one of the next things that will be reported on that we have asked here in the group as well as all over the web...how did LE miss the body? It raised a red flag the first day and it looks like the media is going to dig a little deeper since they keep getting an overwhelming amount of emails and phone calls that the area was not under water the whole 6 months and that the area was searched with cadaver dogs in the beginning...so again how was the body missed? Media is working on it for there story, but I am sure the FBI is working on it for other.... Here is a video that discusses the same questioning we all have been asking....HOW DID THEY MISS THE BODY?

WATCH THE VIDEO: More Bones Found | How Were Bones Missed? http://www.local6.com/video/18288715/index.html

There are numerous possibilities. My thought is that early in the investigation the bag was probably partially buried and in dense brush as well as varying amounts of water. As months went by small and perhaps large animals like rodents and dogs pulled the bag closer to the surface and scattered the remains. What I'm getting is that early reports of the body being complete were wrong. Water may have also repeatedly risen and drained in the area, further agitating the bag and contents and scattering remains. Looking at pictures of the area it is obvious that it is dense and brushy with a lot of green vegetation. It would be easy to miss something in the area.

As far as cadaver dogs, AFAIK we don't have any confirmation that they were actually in that exact area, and if there was a lot of water when they were, they may have missed it especially if the remains were already mostly decomposed by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie