WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spillman was living with a girlfriend at the time of the Huffman murders. I do remember that he worked in construction as a laborer but I think it would be a stretch to believe that he knew WC's bf.

are they close in age?

That is interesting because my first bit of info on this murder was that she was and had been buying drugs from a female gang, which is why I asked if anyone knew of any female gangs in the area. I had also heard about the girls being the murderers. When they released no rape, it seemed even more possible. But then all this other stuff seems to be rising to the surface.
Also, I just read an article that the Jack Owen Spillman had been a butcher when he murdered the mother and daughter.

That is interesting because my first bit of info on this murder was that she was and had been buying drugs from a female gang, which is why I asked if anyone knew of any female gangs in the area. I had also heard about the girls being the murderers. When they released no rape, it seemed even more possible. But then all this other stuff seems to be rising to the surface.
Also, I just read an article that the Jack Owen Spillman had been a butcher when he murdered the mother and daughter.

I read a very detailed paper that was written on the Huffman murders. I don't believe Spillman had an ounze of human in him. He was a sick sick person. I think the only reason our nation doesn't know more about him is because he murdered for fame. His only motive in brutally murdering a little girl and her mother was so that he could "achieve" a Ted Bundy like status. I really wish Spillman did not escape the death penalty. Sorry for the off topic post.

Very good article and I think it is very well written, as well. It makes me think twice before I write, or say anything. It is close to home for all of us.

I'd like to add it is wonderful how Mr. Huffman, and many others, have taken a horrific tragedy and perservered to help others. May God Bless them, and all of you others that have dedicated time to help in this case of MC.

For any of you that agree, the other best thing we can do is pray for God to give the LE and FBI the wisdom they need to solidify their case, and arrest this person.....soon.

In reviewing Spillman's case, JF was subpoenaed as a witness. Creepy.

I was skeptical of this. When I looked it up the last name didn't have the c in it. It was spelled differently. Unless it was a typo, I think it was a different person. It seems like a pretty common name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member