Case Players

mrsu

Reaction score
Full names below have already been released in the media. All others are initials.

Aliahna - daugther of Tarah Souders and Dawayne Maroney
Tarah Souders - mother of Aliahana, previously with LM (has 6yo child SM with LM), now married to Allen Souders (as of 2009), has public records in Iowa for traffic offenses/child support
Allen Souders - current step father of Aliahna, father to the 6yo stepsister of Aliahna
Dawayne Maroney - bio dad of Aliahna, was married to Kristina K and had child BM in 2009 (Aliahna's half sister)
Kristina K - (female) ex stepmom to Aliahna, previously married to Dawayne Maroney and had child BM in 2009 (Aliahna's half sister), sister of Kurtis Kennedy
Kurtis Kennedy - Hicksville, OH / Centerville, IA - ex brother in law of Dawayne Maroney, brother of Kristina K, abuser of Aliahna while she lived in Iowa, RSO
Lyle M - (male) ex stepfather of Aliahna, previously married to Tarah Souders, father of Aliahna's 6yo half sister SM, previously married to Melissa S, has children T, K, & A (not Aliahna) with Melissa S, has public criminal record
Melissa S - (female) previously married to Lyle M, has children T, K, & A (not Aliahna) with Lyle M, Aliahna's godmother, considers Mike Plumadore a "good friend"
CL Smith - mother of the 13yo Michael Plumadore harassed in Iowa
Michael Plumadore - sick *advertiser censored* who should never be around children again, possible RSO, has public criminal record
Teresa M - bio mother of MP
Daniel R P - bio father of MP
Amber Story - Tarah Souders' mother, live in FL
David Story - Tarah Souders' step father, live in FL
James Lemmon - also known as Shorty, Tarah Souders' bio father, now deceased, RSO
Jason T - (male) Half-brother of Michael Plumadore, brother of Brandy T
Brandy T - (female) Half-sister of Michael Plumadore, sister of Jason T, has daughter ST who was also featured in MP's FB photos, friends with Kristina K on FB
Priscilla B - previously married to Allen Souders and Kurtis Kennedy
Heather D - current fiance of Dawayne Maroney
Greg Herbert Shumaker - RSO that met James Lemmon in prison and claims that he introduced Plumadore to Lemmon. Also has ties to Florida. http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderd...AgencyID=54663

I will let someone else tackle locations. :) Most all have ties to Ft. Wayne Indiana and Centerville Iowa.

After some brainstorming with other mods, we're going to make this a little simplier - if there is a way. lol

Instead of just using initials, we are going to use first names and last initials. (e.g., Instead of LM, we're going to use Lyle M.)

That is the only one I know in the above list so please feel free to enlighten me as to who the others are and I will edit accordingly.

TIA!

After some brainstorming with other mods, we're going to make this a little simplier - if there is a way. lol

Instead of just using initials, we are going to use first names and last initials. (e.g., Instead of LM, we're going to use Lyle M.)

That is the only one I know in the above list so please feel free to enlighten me as to who the others are and I will edit accordingly.

TIA!

I edited! :)

It's depressing to see such a list of dysfunctional adults, especially when considering the number of children that are involved in this case.

JMO...using the last name makes it easier to see the connection between families/friends as opposed to having an initial for last. For those with the same last name and same first initial ex. KristinaKennedy and Kurtis Kennedy = KrKennedy and KuKennedy

Being a visual person trying to go and connect and figure out a last name to match an initial will be confusing.

Don't mean to step on toes or butt my nose in...

dumb question...Is it against the law to post full names if the media hasn't released them? (ex. if they were figured out thru FaceBook)

Is it against the law to post full names if the media hasn't released them? (ex. if they were figured out thru FaceBook)

<snipped>

It is against WS policies. We do everything we can to protect the innocent and respect their right to privacy.

Several of the last names are common and like - that was the reason to opt for first names and last initials. Even then it is a bit complicated in this case. In most cases we can manage to use acronyms (initials) with slight variantions.

Some of these people may be completely innocent. The last thing any of us wants is for an innocent person's name to be dragged into this ugly mess if they have turned their life around after a shady past.

<snipped>

It is against WS policies. We do everything we can to protect the innocent and respect their right to privacy.

Several of the last names are common and like - that was the reason to opt for first names and last initials. Even then it is a bit complicated in this case. In most cases we can manage to use acronyms (initials) with slight variantions.

Some of these people may be completely innocent. The last thing any of us wants is for an innocent person's name to be dragged into this ugly mess if they have turned their life around after a shady past.

Thanks so much beach! I totally understand why...just wasn't sure if it was only a WS site policy or an actual law (my ignorance is showing!)

We need to edit a few:

Brandy T - half sister of MP, not cousin
Jason T - half brother of MP, not cousin

and add:

We need to edit a few:

Brandy T - half sister of MP, not cousin
Jason T - half brother of MP, not cousin

and add:

The Opening Post list is updated and all edits & corrections are made. :)

Thank you! :blowkiss:

Dawayne Maroney was the defendant in the following case in January of 2011. Less than a year ago. I'm gonna go ahead and guess that "A.M.L." is Ali. :(

Filings
Title: IN THE MATTER OF THE PATERNITY OF A.M.L VS MARONEY
Case: 08041 DREQ003693 (APPANOOSE)

Event Filed By Filed Create Date Last Updated Action Date
ORDER FOR IMMEDIATE INCOME WITHHOLDING ADMINSTRATIVE ORDERS FOR CSRU 01/28/2011 02/03/2011 02/03/2011
OTHER EVENT CHILD SUPPORT RECOVERY UNIT 01/28/2011 02/03/2011 02/03/2011
Comments: YEAR TO DATE BALANCE PRINTOUT
Comments: CERTIFIED COPY OF PAYMENT RECORD
Comments: CERTIFIED COPY OF ORDER ESTABLISHING PATERNITY FROM ALLEN CI
RCUIT COURT

Comments: INCOME WITHHOLDING ORDER FROM ALLEN CIRCUIT COURT
Comments: CERTIFIED COPY OF ORDER FROM ALLEN CIRCUIT COURT
Comments: CERTIFIED COPY OF ORDER
Comments: CERTIFIED COPY OF ORDER DATED 8/18/2008
Comments: CERTIFIED COPY OF MODIFICATE DATED 10/20/2008
Comments: CERTIFIED COPY OF MODIFICATION DATED 4/6/2009
Comments: CERTIFIED COPY OF ORIGINAL ORDER FROM STATE OF INDIANA
CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION FORMS CHILD SUPPORT RECOVERY UNIT 01/28/2011 02/03/2011 02/03/2011

BBM.

source: https://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/TIndexFrm

Filings
Title: STATE OF IOWA, EX REL VS DAWAYNE MARONEY
Case: 08041 DREQ003691 (APPANOOSE)

Event Filed By Filed Create Date Last Updated Action Date
TERMINATION OF ASSIGNMENT OF SUPPORT PAYMENTS CHILD SUPPORT RECOVERY UNIT 06/27/2011 06/28/2011 06/28/2011
ASSIGNMENT OF SUPPORT PAYMENTS CHILD SUPPORT RECOVERY UNIT 04/18/2011 04/22/2011 04/22/2011

source: https://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/TIndexFrm

Just curious why TS would have filed for support payments in January and by June said support payments were terminated.......maybe I am not reading the filings correctly?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back