Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
take your bp medicine first:

http://cltampa.com/gyrobase/casey-anthony-she-didnt-do-it/Content?oid=3022893&storyPage=1
Casey Anthony: She didn’t do it
The co-author of the new book about the Anthony case lays out the story that never got told.

This is just crazy talk, and now I know that the co-author is just as bad as Baez.

from the link: (c/p directly from article)
"Though her mother was a nurse, Anthony during her childhood never once went to see a pediatrician."

really?

Wow Jose, your speaking engagements are really making your books fly off the shelf. Since you've been on the The View today you've sold a total of 4 hardbacks and kindles combined. Good job. :)

You may have fooled P12 but I'm guessing (based on the numer of your books sold) that the general public will NEVER buy your lies. Makes me all warm and cozy. Thought you and CA could turn this whole thing around and make her a reality star, huh? I guess I don't blame you. This is your last chance to make any money since no one will hire you for your lawyering. It's never to late to get back on the bikini wagon though.

from the link: (c/p directly from article)
"Though her mother was a nurse, Anthony during her childhood never once went to see a pediatrician."

really?

:dunno:
I heard that before

If OCA never went to see a Pediatrician who administered the immunization shots? She did attend school.

Immunization documents are required to be submitted when registering/attending school. They have to filled out and signed by the pediatric office and it is kept on file with the school/school board.

Not sure if she was involved in any sports because if you are a Physical is required and submitted to the school to keep on file.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOGWbzUM-y8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOGWbzUM-y8[/ame]

I've been in a bad mood all damn day once he compared Mr.Ed to Jaycee Dugard,Shawn Hornbeck and Sandusky's victims.

You will be in a worse mood when you see the bump the book got on Amazon out of the View appearance, it is up to 101, coming back from 230.......

You will be in a worse mood when you see the bump the book got on Amazon out of the View appearance, it is up to 101, coming back from 230.......
Eh, in 3 days it will be back to the 200-300. JA book was at #6 in ALL books and he hit the NYT Best Seller List. Even with The View and the jump to #101, the book is doing dismal sales. We should be worried when it breaks into the top 20 and stays there for weeks. Not gonna happen. And remember it's at 101 because someone bought a huge amount of books for the audience. LOL

The Anthony' are going to just let this BS continue. This so called writer is very gullible to even print the lies that JB spits out. . Oh, I forget there is MONEY involved. No way would I ever let someone vilify my family. Have they no shame. This will stick with them, all of them, forever. How can they go out in public with all this carp being said. This will be passed down to their future generations.

I find it very hard to believe they are in on this and would allow this for money, but if that is the case, they deserve what they get. KC and Baez are a piece of work and the book should be called a Tale of Two Liars.

The Anthony' are going to just let this BS continue. This so called writer is very gullible to even print the lies that JB spits out. . Oh, I forget there is MONEY involved. No way would I ever let someone vilify my family. Have they no shame. This will stick with them, all of them, forever. How can they go out in public with all this carp being said. This will be passed down to their future generations.

I find it very hard to believe they are in on this and would allow this for money, but if that is the case, they deserve what they get. KC and Baez are a piece of work and the book should be called a Tale of Two Liars.

...I cannot keep my mouth shot. You know what, if George or/and Cindy will do NOTHING after all these accusations (I mean, go on TV, get their lawyer make the press-conference...anything to make the loud protest against such a lies) then I'll agree that ALL of these Anthonys deserves what they have....accept poor Caylee. God has saved her from this madness already. Regarding JB: who cares? His name and his future will always be associated with Anthonys which is the evil curse by itself....he'll face a lot of misery ahead and money will not going to help him or/and any of these Anthony's...

Oh man, I just can not let this go! JB dragging more innocent people into this mess he and FCA have created! How did it happened that these two people who are exactly alike get together! They are both sooo evil. I sent BW an email telling her what I thought of the show and telling her I along with many others will no longer watch the show! Actually it's been a very long since I've watched it, but it sure felt good telling her what i thought of it. I think I need to bake something :)

BBM: Have you ever seen the TV program Wicked Attraction? It's a show about partners in crime. Alone they are bad enough, but together they feed off each other's evil. They did an episode about Bernardo/Homolka, just to give one example.

In every show it is emphasized how two criminal minds that get together will always bring out the worst in each other.

Good gracious, peeps, you do rip through a Sidebar buffet!

I am preparing Sidebar #9 as we type. Please begin to gather up your belongings and get ready for the jump. I'll come back with another warning or two before this one closes, but prepare yourselves.

The recycling bins are over there ----->

<----- The Port-A-Potties are over there

Back soon with a new thread.

Mr. Co-Author can't even get what the tattoo says correct, but we're supposed to believe that he actually took the time to verify any of the carp in the book? And yes, Casey had to have seen a pediatrician at some point since she did attend school. Poor Mr. Co-Author....he must of thought that since Casey was still a hot topic that he would be rolling in the money from the sell of this book. Unfortunately he picked the wrong horse to hitch his wagon to.

take your bp medicine first:

http://cltampa.com/gyrobase/casey-anthony-she-didnt-do-it/Content?oid=3022893&storyPage=1
Casey Anthony: She didn&#8217;t do it
The co-author of the new book about the Anthony case lays out the story that never got told.

This is just crazy talk, and now I know that the co-author is just as bad as Baez.

Poor Mr. G probably thought he was going to make a lot of $$$ on this book and he's blaming the "haters" for derailing it. While we haters are having a great time watching it bomb, I don't think we can take credit for it. Just like the public knew FCA was guilty, the public doesn't want to watch JB make $$$ from his deception. If Mr. G had done his research, he would have seen this coming.

ETA: Oops, Torismom beat me to it! I'm a slow typist! :)

OK. Sidebar #9 is prepped and ready to roll.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178473"]Link to Sidebar #9, now featuring awesome wraps and a pretty cool-looking bar.[/ame]

Whatever bad behavior you may have been engaging in, please leave it at the door of Sidebar #8, and I won't go looking for violations.

Get your purse, grab your shoes, exit the dance floor, and move on down the highway, because this thread is getting locked in 3 minutes.

Minute and a half to closing.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178473"]Magic portal to Thread #9[/ame]

I noticedthat the name of that site is Creative Loafing. Is that the best Goenbock could find to spew this bag of refuse? It seems like he and Baez played a game of telephone. Baez told him stuff and he mis-remembered some bits and pieces.

A simple thing, like getting the facts about Casey's employment, or lack therein of seems to be out of his range. Let's see. Casey got pregnant, was put on desk duty, had Caylee and just never showed up again. She didn't even bother to quit.

He even says that the allegations of abuse are in the court records! Baez "alluded" to it at trial. Funny, I've read the psych depositions and nothing like this swill is in those documents. The actual reports never made it to the court records because Baez yanked his witnesses!

I could go on, but I'd make myself sick! The only sealed material was made public after the trial, and it wasn't much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie