Found Deceased KS - Michael Coysh, 63, Oswego, 30 March 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Oswego police search for missing person
Michael%20Coysh_1491004052368_19177750_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Coysh*was last seen at his home in Oswego on Thursday, March 30th at 7:30 am. His vehicle was found at an Oswego park near the Neosho River.

http://www.fourstateshomepage.com/news/oswego-police-search-for-missing-person/684054710

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Yes, I assume it is Riverside Park.

Not a lot of information.
Was he an avid fisherman? If not there isn't much to do there except watch water flow by. There is a waterfall dam, if you were to fall off and get stuck in it you wouldn't make it. Some fisherman will walk out on them to fish the currents. This river fills grand lake in Oklahoma.

I'd like to think they scoured the river by now. But then again it doesn't seem this case has drawn much interest.

Sad. This is near my home. In fact I live upstream about 2 blocks from the Neosho river. The area in question has little resources for this.

Yes, I assume it is Riverside Park.

Not a lot of information.
Was he an avid fisherman? If not there isn't much to do there except watch water flow by. There is a waterfall dam, if you were to fall off and get stuck in it you wouldn't make it. Some fisherman will walk out on them to fish the currents. This river fills grand lake in Oklahoma.

I'd like to think they scoured the river by now. But then again it doesn't seem this case has drawn much interest.

Sad. This is near my home. In fact I live upstream about 2 blocks from the Neosho river. The area in question has little resources for this.
Been to that park many times and yes, first thing I thought of was fishing off that dam. Also: if the man was despondent prior to his disappearance. It's a peaceful, pastoral setting.

KOAM TV from Joplin reported a boat was sent out to look, but with recent heavy rains the river is swollen and flooding is a problem.

This AM they reported a helicopter was being sent out to search the river between Oswego and Chetopa.

Nothing at all on their website though.

www.koamtv.com

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member