TX TX - Dawnia Nolan Howard, 28, San Antonio, 14 Dec 1985

WAIT -- did you say unfinished root canal???

Okay, folks, there is a female UID who has an unfinished root canal and she has a thread here. A waitress at a restaurant recognized her picture when LE asked, the woman was with an older man, the dental pain was obvious to the waitress. Help me figure out the location & dates, for sierravic & his Mom.

sierravic, find someone to help you work through your grief while we work on your mystery!

:seeya: off to search for that thread....

Hi Laughing!!! :seeya:

Seems we are still down in Texas searching...LOL

Anyway~~IIRC from the FLEK thread, that was another missing person that was last seen with the older man. I can't remember the name, but I believe it was another missing person as I recalled reading about her in relation to the FLEK case.

Sierravic~~so sorry for your loss~~hang in there~~you've come to the right place for help!!! I would look up Resolver in the member list, I believe she is in touch with the folks at Namus and could guide you through the process of submitted your DNA. A flower for your mom, may she rest. :rose: Remember, she would not have wanted you to be bitter, she would have wanted only the best for you. May her love for you guide you to your inner peace. Prayers to you and your mom.

Anything more you can tell us about your mom that might help us help you? Did you mom wear any jewelry, what were her hobbies? Did she have any other dental work?

Lastly, I came across this thread working on the Princess Blue case and there is an uncanny resemblance in a photo up thread with this missing person.

attachment.php

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/19736/1/

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    367.7 KB · Views: 25
2017mihc.jpg

Shawn, If you are able to make it to Houston June 10th we will be collecting DNA from family of the missing.

E9E70878-1605-41FE-88A5-321150E1078D.jpeg
Yearbook Date:
School: East Central High School
School Location: San Antonio, Texas, USA

And to this day nobody has given me anything. Its no wonder I have such a bitter life.
I am so sorry. Did your family live on the North East side or would you dad have access to McAllister Park etc?
They found possibly very old remains at McAllister Park in 2015.

I'm checking every Missing Female from Bexar County

Dawnia has been missing for 37 years today. :( Praying that her family gets answers soon. It's been way too long.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back