Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was me that posted it . I thought I heard Cindy in her interview today call the friend who was on NG a lier . I'll watch the clip again

I thought Cindy had mentioned in the beginning of the phone call that the only reason she was calling was for the friends sake.... leaving me thinking she was doing "a service" to the friend. (Cindy thinks she is a celebrity now who doesn't give interviews lightly)

Did she do an about-face and turn on her?

Okay, so let's say that someone breaks into your shed and steals two gas cans. A couple of days later you find them in your daughter's truck. What would you say? I would say, "Why would you steal the gas cans? What did you need them for? I would have helped you with anything you needed, since I am your father. You have credit cards for gas. What did you do with these gas cans?"

I haven't seen Greta yet, but I wonder if she asked George what Casey said about the stolen gas cans in her trunk.

IF George saw Casey at 2 on the 24th - well she just missed the cop who was there to take the burglary report!!!!!!

The burglary report was taken by the cop who - responded to the residence at 10:20AM on the 24th Report also says the cans were taken sometime between 1800 on 6/22 thru 1000 on 6/24

ok, I do not think that it is fair to assume that before this all came to light that George and Cindy were talking.

George and Cindy had a bad marriage.

There was a divorce filed at one time.

I can totally see a father/daughter keeping secrets...the whole us against mom thing. You know how your mother is dear.....blah, blah, blah

If Casey and Cindy were fighting and not getting along, and Casey shows up at the house, why would George tell Cindy? He may have thought that if she shows up, he makes nice with her a few times, at least he will get to see Caylee.

And did they offer an explanation for why she didn't call them to let them know that she had abandoned the car and why? She was obviously trying to hide something!

Perhaps- "hey mom and dad, since you took back the gas I rooked three days ago, now my kid is stolen and Im broken down- see what you did"

well if she was close enough to steal gas I'd assume they were in the same time zone

Very funny. I mean the facebook comment Casey sent on that day. We don't know the time stamp. Can we just assume it would be EST?

Is that still on her facebook?

It was to someone named Troy. I don't have a link for it, though. Amy and Casey both posted on Troy's facebook. It almost seemed like maybe he was helping them get an apartment or something? not sure.

well, technically...George said he saw Casey. Cindy could still say she had not seen her since Fathers day in her 911 call.
"I just found my daughter!! I've been looking for her for a month!!"

Some truth here, please.

seems to me the gas was not used for an automobile because too many other places to get gas for a automobile, i have seen these places all over cities that NORMAL people
go to to fill their cars up with fuel .........LOL

maybe someone ( a friend ) has a boat, 4 wheeler or another piece of machinery that was used in taking the child somewhere or to dispose of the child

i will eat my computer monitor if 10 percent of the interview tonight was the truth

It seems ole Goeriga boy sunk his boat tonight. It would depend who he told (or talked to) about the gas cans. If he talked to the feds about it - well then - tonight's little interview just did him in. Wouldn't be surprised to see charges against him soon.

RR I am completely convinced these people know this child is dead, are covering up for Casey, and their own culpabilities after the fact.
Makes me wonder- what the hell went on in that house that we DON"T know about??
PLENTY! (Since I don't think Caylee ever left that house alive and they are aware of it, IN MY OPINION!)

What was up with the impromtu search near the elementary school today and where was that school located?

ok, I do not think that it is fair to assume that before this all came to light that George and Cindy were talking.

George and Cindy had a bad marriage.

There was a divorce filed at one time.

I can totally see a father/daughter keeping secrets...the whole us against mom thing. You know how your mother is dear.....blah, blah, blah

If Casey and Cindy were fighting and not getting along, and Casey shows up at the house, why would George tell Cindy? He may have thought that if she shows up, he makes nice with her a few times, at least he will get to see Caylee.

I buy that but that still doesn't explain why he is changing his stolen gas can story. Seems to me that would have been one of the first things he would have told Cindy. Well, there was that one afternoon that I saw Casey when we got back from vacation. You were at work - or whatever. When they were first talking and establishing where in the world their daughter was and why their granddaughter is missing. So, why, almost 3 weeks later is this just now coming to light? It's BS, that's why!

I'm thinking that was the reason she borrowed the neighbor's shovel was to break into the shed? Anyone?

Earlier Cindy stated Casey borrowed the shovel to dig up some bamboo shoots that were spreading in the area where Caylee played.

anybody else catch that Jose said something about "contacting him or the family" with leads or something, doesn't mention LE. Maybe Casey should have stuck with her "other resourses".

boat
4 wheeler
motorcycle
and a few other items that need gasoline to either transport a body or to dipsose of a body

OR
gasoline was used to burn a body or to cover up the smell

not much else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads