Players Myspace & FB discussion

yes that is it. nice tag line huh.....if you don't remember it....it didn't happen..

I saw that and I'm very creeped out now, if you read his comments someone posted to him that he should go back to FL to clear his name.

I saw that and I'm very creeped out now, if you read his comments someone posted to him that he should go back to FL to clear his name.

Everything about his profile is creepy. Profile pic, the background, his status...

I'm assuming passing off a letter to your attornery is a no-no? I'm pretty sure it is!

Apparently not to the Anthony's!! LOL. Okay, every myspace I'm pulling up is private....I don't feel like logging on to mine to see, so is anyone seeing their actual comments right now??

I was curious about the background image on his MS, so I viewed the url, thinking to Google the name of the .jpg to see where it came from. (Most people don't bother to change the name of a jpeg.)

Didn't need to look too hard, it's hotlinked directly from the Danish gaming fansite he swiped it from. http://hitman-4.de/silentassassin/loadingscreens/

The image is from a game entitled Hitman 2: Silent Assassin. (Not slamming video games or anything.)

Isn't it ridiculous that I'm very slightly outraged by the fact that he hotlinks? I mean, who steals bandwidth these days? He could have uploaded the image on myspace in five seconds.

We are allowed to link to MySpace. We are not allowed to quote comments on MySpace, but you can provide a link and direct people to the comment and discuss the comment(s). The same for Facebook.

You can not discuss their friends unless they are named in the mainstream media. Be prepared to provide a link that a person has been named in the mainstream media if you link to their MySpace or Facebook.

If the mods have to edit posts on a regular basis, we will go back to not allowing links at all so please be very careful with your posts.

Thanks! :)

Bumping.....sleuthing or discussing friends is not allowed.

No, she hasn't but it makes sense...I saw this last night. She told him to tell the truth.....guess she didn't like the truth?

No, she hasn't but it makes sense...I saw this last night. She told him to tell the truth.....guess she didn't like the truth?

Yeah, who could blame her. Today is my first visit to her myspace, but I assume she just changed her last name yesterday or day before? She seems just too nice of a person, and even has a career, to be hangin' with this crowd.

Another reason for changing her name could be to keep curiosity seekers from following her myspace account. Maybe she needs to open a whole new account, if that is what she is trying to do. I'm not ready to accept that she is distancing herself from her husband. There is no suspicion on him that I can see.

Tommy's Myspace was deleted since last night. I noticed Lindsy must have had the password as it was last logged into on 4/7 when I looked last night. This morning...POOF..it is gone.

Tommy's Myspace was deleted since last night. I noticed Lindsy must have had the password as it was last logged into on 4/7 when I looked last night. This morning...POOF..it is gone.

You're right. It had to be deleted this morning, because I checked it out, late last night. This seems to go along with her name change and all. Sure seems like she is cutting ties with Tommy!

I just clicked the link on the 1st page of this thread for ToC myspace. It worked for me, weird.

I just clicked the link on the 1st page of this thread for ToC myspace. It worked for me, weird.
That's weird. You can't google for it anymore (which it came up last night), and you can't find it on Myspace search anymore.

checked just now:

"This profile is undergoing routine maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience! "

I saw that, too. Makes me wonder if MySpace had been contacted by LE to get any and all information from that particular profile, comments, messages, et cetera..It's just quite the coinkydink that THIS particular profile happens to be undergoing maintenance!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back