Hulk Hogan And Wife To Divorce

Anyone that watched their show :blushing: could see this coming. Did you watch it, AmandaBrown? They don't treat each other very well.

I wonder if the accident pushed this divorce along.

Yes I did watch the show and at the time I kinda thought that it was just for tv but I guess not.

Yes I did watch the show and at the time I kinda thought that it was just for tv but I guess not.
I've seen a few minutes of it here and there and thought that she had really lost weight and shaped up and was looking good. That's always a prelude to divorce. ;)

I've seen some of their shows every once in awhile, and HH and his wife constantly argue over how to bring up their kids. They spoil their son and are over-protective of the daughter. I'd bet Nick's accident played a huge part in this.

Reports are saying that they were separated during the last taping of the show.

I've seen a few minutes of it here and there and thought that she had really lost weight and shaped up and was looking good. That's always a prelude to divorce. ;)
LOL...true, I have a freind who is getting to know that all too well.

I've seen some of their shows every once in awhile, and HH and his wife constantly argue over how to bring up their kids. They spoil their son and are over-protective of the daughter. I'd bet Nick's accident played a huge part in this.

uh, have you seen the video of Brooke down in Miami in a skirt so short ?UNREAL.....SHES ON A STAGE IN FRONT OF ALOT OF PEOPLE. I dont call that being over protective. Frankly shes dressed like a street walker!:eek:
My Dad wouldve had a fit and dragged me off the stage LOL

Poor Brooke though she just tries too hard and wants so bad to fit in.. Hollywood and all the ''it'' people think of her as a big joke.. The whole divorce thing is just a big sham anyway to cover their assssssetts!!

uh, have you seen the video of Brooke down in Miami in a skirt so short ?UNREAL.....SHES ON A STAGE IN FRONT OF ALOT OF PEOPLE. I dont call that being over protective. Frankly shes dressed like a street walker!:eek:
My Dad wouldve had a fit and dragged me off the stage LOL

Lawyer: Is Bollea divorce a ruse? I think the lawyer in that article has a valid point. :waitasec:

That's it. They buys their son fast car, allow him to endanger other people's lives. However, they don't want to take responsibility for anything. That's why they are divorcing. I hope that this strategy doesn't work and that both of their assets can be frozen. After all, Nick is both of their sons.

P.S. I didn't read the entire article, just the premise. :blushing:

What Nick did was horribly wrong, but I thought they were talking divorce way before the crash?

The attorney can go after both of them, at time of crash they were married. Just their 2 homes alone are valued at 9 million......
not to mention Hulks custom Viper, assorted vehicles, boats, etc. FL is a joint property State. What he owns, she owns half.
It would be shocking to me that with all their wealth, they wouldnt step up and make sure this man gets the best of care but then maybe thats why they kept talking about he should've worn his seatbelt. They need to make Nick take responsibility for racing 100 MPH as eyewitnesses saw. The 911 tapes were released yesterday with both callers saying they had been drag racing.
They should just be glad their son isnt the one in a Coma in a VA Hosp. I feel sorry for Mrs Graziano, she is the one who has to worry about lifetime care for her son:(

http://www.sptimes.com/2007/11/28/Northpinellas/Bollea_speed_put_at_1.shtml

The car was reg'd in Hulks name, so maybe he IS liable, reading about that car made me shudder that a parent would give a kid something like that.....
wealth must make you not think.
Who knows? Maybe Linda didn even know her son had that car that day and they argued about the drinking, the wreck, Im sure its been a terrible strain.

"I just pray that things get better for my family"
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,316474,00.html
"I'm leaning into the wind," Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, told syndicated TV entertainment show "Access Hollywood" on Monday. "I'm trying to stay very, very positive. You know, I just pray that things get better for my family."
"As far as my son goes, we're going to be very happy when the truth really comes out of what really (happened), instead of all the speculation and all the mentality that's going on," Hogan, 54, said. "As far as my divorce goes, I love my family and I love my wife to death and I just don't know what tomorrow's going to bring." (more at link)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back