Support Network for Anthony family

Clock's Tickin

Reaction score
Please don't lynch me!
I did a little soul searching last night. Fortunately, none of us have EVER been in the position in which G&C have found themselves and therefore will never know what motivates their response. But watching NG last night and hearing the "protesters" (which is a ridiculous call name for a lynch mob)-I see them more as caged animals in a box that gets increasingly smaller everyday. Yes-they are grasping at straws/yes-they are hanging on to very thin threads of hope/yes-they lash out and spew hateful criticism---but remember that the light of their lives is gone...vanished....completely disappeared---and the fact that she was missing for 31 days before they even realized it has eaten them to the core. I think they would be much more willing to "cooperate" if the people that needed info weren't villianizing their every move. I think we should all say a little prayer for the Anthonys-a prayer for strength and clarity. Perhaps with enough positive energy moving their way-some good will follow. Just a thought.

I'm not going to lynch you for this, because it's something I've been trying to sort out recently.

We all know they have handled this whole situation poorly (an understatement). But I wonder if anyone knows if there is any sort of group or whatever that could reach out and try to help them at this point? I'd hate to think that they're going to be left alone to try and sort all of this out.

They are going to have to accept all of this at some point, and I really hope there is an organization out there that would be willing to be there for them and help them. As much as we've seen their "wild" reactions, there is going to be some very DEEP depression and sorrow to follow. Does anyone know if there are groups dedicated to such things?

Then they shouldn't perpetuate the lie that the baby is "kidnapped". They have the kidfinder network for support. They deserve each other.

Nobody....and I mean NOBODY...deserves what C&G are going through. I wouldn't wish their infamy and sorrow on my very worst enemy.

Once the A's become truthful with this whole thing then MAYBE I can soul search to support them. If they can't help themselves (especially Caylee) then I can not help in supporting them under any moral obligation.

I think I'll pass, after all they dont have any problems facing the Almighty. They earned all the support they get with their actions and words.

Look, if you don't want to support the Anthony's don't bother posting on this thread. There is conversation and debate all over the forum about their behavior.
The topic is support, if you don't want to offer any then don't. Not supporting them is totally reasonable.
The negativity and bashing is over the top in this forum and it needs to stop.

Please don't lynch me!
I did a little soul searching last night. Fortunately, none of us have EVER been in the position that G&C have found themselves and therefore will never know what motivates their response. But watching NG last night and hearing the "protesters" (which is a rediculous call name for a lynch mob)-I see them more as caged animals in a box that gets increasingly smaller everyday. Yes-they are grasping at straws/yes-they are hanging on to very thin threads of hope/yes-they lash out and spew hateful criticism---but remember that the light of their lives is gone...vanished....completely disappeared---and the fact that she was missing for 31 days before they even realized it has eaten them to the core. I think they would be much more willing to "cooperate" if the people that needed info weren't villianizing their every move. I think we should all say a little prayer for the Anthonys-a prayer for strength and clarity. Perhaps with enough positive energy moving their way-some good will follow. Just a thought.

Hi Clock's Tickin:) I agree to some extent that the Anthonys are being boxed in, but I feel their own actions have taken them to this place. The death penalty that sitting on the table is what's motivating them to do and say all of these crazy things, IMO. I'm sure they can't bear to think of losing another family member. It's unimaginable really what they must be experiencing at this point.

I hope they're able to get the help they need whether it's medical, psychological or spiritual (or a combo of all three) to find some balance, clarity and peace in their lives.

I have been praying for Cindy and George since this began. Reality is they can't benefit from a prayer when they turn their backs against the obvious facts. Caylee is missing, there was a dead Anthony in the car of their daughter. The car that still reeks of death 4 months later. Cindy and George Anthony will find peace when they accept the truth and allow themselves the right to greive their dead granddaughter. They can still love Casey even though she did what she did, she is their child. I for one would not fault them for admitting the truth but still loving their daughter.

Once the A's become truthful with this whole thing then MAYBE I can soul search to support them. If they can't help themselves (especially Caylee) then I can not help in supporting them under any moral obligation.

Hi Clock's Tickin:) I agree to some extent that the Anthonys are being boxed in, but I feel their own actions have taken them to this place. The death penalty that sitting on the table is what's motivating them to do and say all of these crazy things, IMO. I'm sure they can't bear to think of losing another family member. It's unimaginable really what they must be experiencing at this point.

I hope they're able to get the help they need whether it's medical, psychological or spiritual (or a combo of all three) to find some balance, clarity and peace in their lives.

I am going to use these posts as a examples. I hope you don't mind.
This is constructive criticism or solutions and not done in a bashing way. Neither of these posters support the Anthony's in general but were able to add their 2 cents in a reasonable way.
If you don't support and have a suggestion and can present it without bashing that would be great.

This is EXATLY how I feel.

I come here every morning, every afternoon and every night - just hoping I'll see a big bolded post CAYLEE FOUND! Either her body recovered or home alive - I pray for the A's - I would like them to find peace - as all involved - I try so hard everyday to be positive - think positive - send to universe positive thoughts - I'm dismayed that the A's have surrounded themselves with such shady people - as I'm told and as I've read, people attract like minded people - so it makes me wonder who the A's really are?

I see pix of earlier times, they looked so happy - they looked healthy - they looked like every normal middle class family - I'm so sad that all these skeletons have come out of the closet - and all in all Caylee has paid for everything

I hope for the best for the A's -that they/we find Caylee - either her remains or by some miracle alive

Please don't lynch me!
I did a little soul searching last night. Fortunately, none of us have EVER been in the position in which G&C have found themselves and therefore will never know what motivates their response. But watching NG last night and hearing the "protesters" (which is a ridiculous call name for a lynch mob)-I see them more as caged animals in a box that gets increasingly smaller everyday. Yes-they are grasping at straws/yes-they are hanging on to very thin threads of hope/yes-they lash out and spew hateful criticism---but remember that the light of their lives is gone...vanished....completely disappeared---and the fact that she was missing for 31 days before they even realized it has eaten them to the core. I think they would be much more willing to "cooperate" if the people that needed info weren't villianizing their every move. I think we should all say a little prayer for the Anthonys-a prayer for strength and clarity. Perhaps with enough positive energy moving their way-some good will follow. Just a thought.

I totally agree with you. After some of the not so nice comments I posted on the board yesterday, I thought about how I would feel if someone I loved was missing and presumed dead. I'm pretty sure the A's have lied and mislead the police and I don't condone that behavior, but I genuinely feel sorry that they will never see their granddaughter again. I know a lot of people will say that they brought a lot of this on themselves with their actions, and I agree, but that doesn't mean they aren't in pain. They know KC harmed Caylee. Yes, they have chosen to protect KC over finding Caylee and I will never agree with that decision, but I can also feel maybe just a smidgen of compassion for them. JMO

I won't support the Anthony's actions but I will pray they find clarity, peace & closure.

I also would want anyone to walk a mile in their shoes as that would mean another loved one has gone missing & is probably dead.

I feel incredibly heartbroken for the Anthonys. The longer this case has gone on, the more my initial disdain for them has changed into empathy and sympathy. You only need look at the outside of Cindy to see she is a broken woman, mother and grandmother. You only need hear George's interviews w/ LE to hear that he is a broken man, father and grandfather.

I think when they've denied all they can, when the proof is evident enough for them, they will finally be able to start the real process of grieving, it will be a huge weight lifted for them. Perhaps it will be the remains of Caylee being found, or Casey being found guilty, but I don't doubt one day, they will accept the truth- I honestly feel they are begging for it to come so they can stop fighting.

Yes, we may not be in their shoes, but there are so many examples of what families should do in these situations, and unfortunately the A's don't exhibit any of the qualities of these families who handle this horrific nightmare in a positive manner.

However, I will admit that the lynch mob mentality is unreal. The A's don't deserve it. If the public and media didn't give the A's as much publicity and attention as they are getting then maybe this circus would end.

I have conflicting feelings about this. On one side, they are suffering a major loss and my heart breaks at their situation. On the other hand, their lies and beligerence make me not care. I don't know the answer for them.

I try to put myself in the A's shoes. Do I agree with their behavior? No. Would I do the same thing? I don't know. If my grandchild was missing (God forbid) and my child was facing the death penalty? I don't know. I would never, ever, never want to believe my child could do such a thing and I would never want to believe that my grandchild was gone. So, would I stare blatant facts in the face and deny them - ohhhh, so possible. I could see black becoming white no matter the reality. I could see sticking my head in the sand. I could see refusing to believe what was before my eyes. And I would continue to do so until I got past the horror of the situation. Which might take me forever.

GA openly admitted that he could not stand to think that he raised a child that could do such a thing. How hard is that? My heart hurts for him and CA. So while I cannot condone some of their behavior, I can certainly empathize with it. I love my child and my grandbabies and while I try to be the kind of parent that teaches them all to take responsibility for their actions, there really isn't much I wouldn't do for them. And honestly, that might include lying. I hope not and I hope I never am faced with a situation where I feel I have to lie and coverup in order to save one of their lives.

Salem

Hi this is my first post. Not that I support the A's in the way they are handling the media or public but I think they are going through something alot of us can not relate to and don't know how we would react to this situation I think they just need time to take in the reality of this without constantly being critized. I do hope they get the help they need I pray they find a way to get through this all and realize the truth (that their precious angel is gone and not coming back). After all they are human and we shouldn't judge them for the actions of thier daughter of course they are gonna stand by her they love her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back