KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bump to the top before changing the clocks and getting to bed. Don't want to oversleep and miss church in the morning by losing that hour!

Prayers go out to the Kimmi kids and families. Like someone else posted earlier today, Pat and the Kimmi kids and families really don't ever leave my mind. There is also a constant prayer in my heart for one and all.

G'night all and may God bless.

I am the same way. I check this web site many times a day just waiting for some news for the Kimmi families. This family has touched my heart even though I don't know them personally. I just can't say enough times how sorry I am for the huge void in their lives.

I live in the area and get more out of this web site than I can get from the local news.

Webslueths has given me some hope that their are still people who still love and care for each other. May God Bless all of you.

A bump to the top before changing the clocks and getting to bed. Don't want to oversleep and miss church in the morning by losing that hour!

Prayers go out to the Kimmi kids and families. Like someone else posted earlier today, Pat and the Kimmi kids and families really don't ever leave my mind. There is also a constant prayer in my heart for one and all.

I am the same way. I check this web site many times a day just waiting for some news for the Kimmi families. This family has touched my heart even though I don't know them personally. I just can't say enough times how sorry I am for the huge void in their lives.

I live in the area and get more out of this web site than I can get from the local news.

Webslueths has given me some hope that their are still people who love and care for each other. May God Bless all of you.

Thank you so much for your post...Mom ALWAYS called each one of us to remind us to set our clocks back or forward so we wouldn't miss church. I'd forgotten until I read this. Thank you again.

Oh please let the answers come soon! I do believe LE is closing in and I hate that they're taking so much time, but it's all for the best. I know, I know, I know!

Thank you so much for your post...Mom ALWAYS called each one of us to remind us to set our clocks back or forward so we wouldn't miss church. I'd forgotten until I read this. Thank you again.

Good Sunday morning BUMP!

How many of you forgot to change your clocks?

Dear Lord, please keep Pat and her family in your strong and loving arms today and always. Continue to give them the strength that they need to endure more evidence coming to light regarding Pat's missing status. Lord you have done a wonderful job guiding LE in conducting their investigation; please continue to guide them and give them addition strength as they must be very weary. Thank you also, Lord, for the many WS members and guests who have been keeping Pat and her family constantly in their thoughts and prayers. So many of us don't know Pat or her family members, but care about them because they are fellow human beings, brought to us because of a tragedy.

Thank you, Lord, for you never ending love. Amen

Bumping Pat back to the 1st page!

I hope there is a resolution soon. Dear God, please wrap Pat's family and friends in your loving arms and hold them close. Console them as only you can. And please guide those who are working for justice for Pat.

Dear God,
I can still hear Pat's laughter from the hayrack ride and bonfire ringing in my ears as if she is in the same room with me. It is a wonderful laugh and the world deserves to hear it again. I can still feel her hugging me and can see her when I close my eyes. She has a warm and caring hug that always makes everything all right and her family and friends need to feel that again. Please give her family and friends comfort for their heavy hearts. Please help LE find what they need to solve this case. Please help us find her alive. Please help us bring her home so that we can hear her laugh again and so that her family and friends can have tears of joy instead of tears of pain. Please Lord, help us help her family. Amen.

Dear Kimmi family and friends,
This is the blessing we sing at my church and I'd like to bestow it upon you. "May God bless and keep you. May God's face shine on you. May God be kind to you and give you peace."

So the ex WOULD have a financial incentive to see Pat deceased. I thought it was said in the beginning that he had paid her everything she was due. That poor excuse for a man. I hope he suffers every day for the rest of his life for what he has done.

He would have incentive to see her deceased, but not missing. He must continue to pay the settlement as long as she is missing. Does this mean he is not involved? I have no idea, it could very well be something that was not thought out well.

Hugs and Prayers to the family! Like has been said on here so many times by so many people - you are always in my thoughts and constant prayers!

He would have incentive to see her deceased, but not missing. He must continue to pay the settlement as long as she is missing. Does this mean he is not involved? I have no idea, it could very well be something that was not thought out well.

Good point. According to the Kansas Payment Center, he has been steadily making those payments.

Bumping for Pat! Hope we won't have to wait until Friday for more news!

One more bump for Pat before I retire for the night.

Let's think very positive -- this will be the week the answers are given.

I am glad to see the way LE seems to be steadily building a case

My guess is that a certain somebody is talking>> it really was a miracle that the semi driver was able to swerve enough to keep people alive and able to "sing"

and I think they are singing

I hope the end is near here>> and justice for Pat

stjoechannel.com report, with video
Inside the Kimmi Divorce
Saturday, March 13 2010
---
Kimmi's children have said the divorce was a nasty split that included a dispute over the sawmill business.

Pat and Eugene Kimmi were married for more than 40 years. During that time the two created a family with four children and built a successful lumber and sawmill business.

The sawmill is in Everest, Kansas, along with acres of farmland that was the crux of what the Kimmi's children say was a bitter divorce.
---
Documents show that from early on in the proceedings, Eugene Kimmi was not cooperative, failing to provide financial information that would stall the process and cutting off his future ex-wife from any and all family business funds.
---
A judge awarded each a portion of the business and personal properties, but Pat Kimmi was to receive many of the assets.

On top of that, Eugene Kimmi was to pay Pat almost a quarter of a million dollars in maintenance over ten years unless death or re-marriage happened first.
---

and more, with video, at
http://stjoechannel.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=114764

For the record, this sawmill was built by the previous generation(s) of Kimmis.

KIMMI PUZZLE STILL UNSOLVED
Investigators seek clarity in search of ex-husband’s office

3/15/2010 10:10:00 AM
---
Atchison County Attorney Jerry Kuckelman described the action as a simple search of the business. He declined to comment on what investigators sought and what evidence was seized as a result of the warrant.

"There was no type of digging," Mr. Kuckelman said, and added the inquisition phase of the investigation was ongoing.
---
Undersheriff Larry Myer of Atchison County seemed to discuss some matters with Mr. Kimmi throughout the search. One of the discussions took place within the cab of an Atchison County Sheriff's Office truck while it was parked near a private residence on the property. Another discussion occurred inside the office building.

At one point, Mr. Kimmi entered the office as he held what appeared to be a document in his hand, while authorities paced throughout the building.

As authorities exited the office building, some clutched single manila envelopes.
---
"The investigation continues," [Kuckelman] said of developed leads, "we're done when we're done. I've sent officers far and wide, some of it pans out, some does not."

and more, at:
http://www.atchisonglobeonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=16&SubSectionID=33&ArticleID=13714

For the record, this sawmill was built by the previous generation(s) of Kimmis.

LOL. He doesn't get credit for building the family talked about in that article either. For the record.

Per that same article, for almost 40 years of marriage, Mom got less than half the marital assets. For all the poorly misinformed coffee-shop-talkers and another unnamed individual who think that was unfair and that she "took everything", consider the fact that the divorce wasn't her choice by a long shot. It was AGONIZING for her and those of us who watched her go thru it, while the other side did everything they could to lie, cheat, and intimidate her. I remember every minute of it. And I will defend her as the loving, compassionate, honest SAINT on this earth that she was until I have no breath left in my body.

Rita,

Unfortunately, there will always be naysayers who feel they know better or more about everyone elses business. I am so sorry you have to deal with this garbage on top of all else.

I am so thankful that your mom was able to live on her own in peace and tranquility after the divorce. It must have been absolute bliss for her to enjoy her own space and to dedicate her time to her family and animals as she wanted, instead of continually doting on the "other half's" needs after so many, many years.

Bless you for being such a good Christian and a truly devoted daughter.

Rita,

Unfortunately, there will always be naysayers who feel they know better or more about everyone elses business. I am so sorry you have to deal with this garbage on top of all else.

I am so thankful that your mom was able to live on her own in peace and tranquility after the divorce. It must have been absolute bliss for her to enjoy her own space and to dedicate her time to her family and animals as she wanted, instead of continually doting on the "other half's" needs after so many, many years.

Bless you for being such a good Christian and a truly devoted daughter.

Amen!!

LOL. He doesn't get credit for building the family talked about in that article either. For the record.

Per that same article, for almost 40 years of marriage, Mom got less than half the marital assets. For all the poorly misinformed coffee-shop-talkers and another unnamed individual who think that was unfair and that she "took everything", consider the fact that the divorce wasn't her choice by a long shot. It was AGONIZING for her and those of us who watched her go thru it, while the other side did everything they could to lie, cheat, and intimidate her. I remember every minute of it. And I will defend her as the loving, compassionate, honest SAINT on this earth that she was until I have no breath left in my body.

Rita:
I am glad you spoke up to defend your mom.
But I think those that knew her well and lots of us who did not,
but grew to know her through your posts,
realize she is a remarkable woman.

No amount of coffee shop talk and innuendo will ever change that.

Stay strong. Take care of yourself. Talk about 'Ninny' to the kids every night.
And I hate to say it, but there is more coming.
Wrap yourself in the warmth of your true family
and keep that righteous anger at a slow simmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77