KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I will defend her as the loving, compassionate, honest SAINT on this earth that she was until I have no breath left in my body.

And never will you stand alone in this declaration.

After we ladies enjoyed our vacation together and all returned home to our various parts of the continent, we were in shock with her to what transpired while she was gone, and obviously what had been going on without her being aware. Your mother had every reason and justification to deflame him, lash out, blow up or humiliate him after that. And she never said a truly harsh word. Even amongst her gal pals like us, she just wouldn't show spite. It was not in Pat to do that. I sure would have! I cannot wrap my mind around how something so henious could happen to someone so pure of heart. It is incomprehensible, yet here we are.

Hugs, Rita.

It is so hard to write and not fall back on my own experience and past.
I'm not trying to make this "all about me" when I say this but...
I wish my mother had loved me that much, taught me as much about real love and family that loves you back as what the Kimmi kids have shown us here. It has to be hard to hear how blessed I think they are when they are going through the worst of times. What a great bunch of kids she raised, what a wonderful mother. Priceless.

More prayers.

PERFECT TIMING....When the fullness of time had come, God sent forth His Son. Galatians 4:4 In Christ's perfect timing God's son came to the earth. In his perfect timing he will come again for those that believe in Him. Do you wonder why in the world it is taking so long for this case to be solved? For those that trust in Him....I believe that God does things in an orderly, timely manner. There is a reason this case has not been solved yet. Everything is being put in order so that when the right timing comes Pat's case will be solved. May God give the Kimmi kids and families the hope to persevere while waiting for the right time. May he give them inner peace, comfort, and truth throughout this process of wait-time. Psalm 145:18 The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in truth. Peace be with you today.

Once I stood in the night with my head bowed low, in the darkness as still as could be, then I cried oh Lord,oh I cried oh Lord, don't hide your face from me , take my hand and let me stand where no one stands alone, thank you Jesus for standing with us, we pray dear Lord that you will bring justice and peace to Pat and her precious babies very soon. Not our will, but your will be done.
Love you Kimmi kids :)

It is so hard to write and not fall back on my own experience and past.
I'm not trying to make this "all about me" when I say this but...
I wish my mother had loved me that much, taught me as much about real love and family that loves you back as what the Kimmi kids have shown us here. It has to be hard to hear how blessed I think they are when they are going through the worst of times. What a great bunch of kids she raised, what a wonderful mother. Priceless.

More prayers.

Very sweetly said.

I think all of us on WS view things through our own personal "filters." That being said, I always adored my Mom and we were always close. Growing up, I sometimes envied the girls who weren't close to their moms because I knew they wouldn't hurt as much when they lost them. From the time I was a very little girl, I always knew I would be devastated, which I was. But I'm still here and all the better for having been her daughter. Like Rita, I have only brothers and we're all close because of our Mom and all she taught us. I hope I have passed that love of family on to my own kids.

I see my Mom in Pat's face and I know that's what brought me here. We didn't lose her by an evil hand and I can't say for sure how I would have dealt with it had that been the case. But I do know it would not have been with as much grace and faith as Rita has. That would be a wonderful testament to my Mom and it certainly would have been like HER. It's definitely not me.

Prayers to all and heartfelt hopes this will all be over soon.

Please continue here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4932918#post4932918"]KS KS - Patricia Kimmi , 58 , Horton, missing 06-Nov-09 #4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks,

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members