2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think while sidebar is taking place, ICA is writing notes about her psyche eval. JAG.

They're just throwing the word "competent" out there. Don't get hung up on that. She was Pizzad off Friday and needed different/more meds, that's all. They really didn't need to skip the whole day. Psychs can come out at any time.

Now it may be that Baez called somebody he knew...and that will force the psychs at the jail to give her what she wants....er...needs.

Well, the good news is, the WS server has returned to its resting heart rate. ;)

Very good. Thanks! But now NONE of my feeds are working. I've never had problems. Orlando Sentinel, WFTV, WESH... all in and out. SO frustrating. Maybe I need a "kid!".

WAIT. *I* went to school for IT as a second career..... and I am NO kid!

JB is sooooo annoying, he asks a question, there is objection, side bar, JB goes back chages the way he asks his next question which is the same question that was just objected to, another side bar. JB CAN NOT be that stupid! He's so sneaky!

BBMMe thinks the SA should call in a decomp dog sniffer and let the dog demonstrate if Velveeta & Oscar Mayer hard salami would get a hit of "decomp" or whether it would hit on the paper towels with adipocere.
JMOO

Pork: the other adipocere.

Cheese is SCARY!!! Have a good day people, going fishing. Just like the defense...lol

Oddly enough, I just purchased a large block of Velveeta cheese....

Anybody got the feeling that JA's got that Mack Truck locked, loaded and ready to haul?

This defense is a bit like saying a cucumber could come from an ocean since they both contain a high concentration of water.

Seems that CM and ICA are passing notes back and forth. ICA just looked at the transcript of the sidebar and doesn't look too pleased

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member