TX - Ricky Meuir for child *advertiser censored*, Fort Worth, 2007

SewingDeb

"Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
Reaction score
Man caught with 'thousands' of child *advertiser censored* pictures

Fort Worth Police are calling it the biggest case of child *advertiser censored* that they've ever seen.

The trail of evidence dates back 20 years.

Investigators describe him as a collector and a trader of child *advertiser censored*.

Ricky Meuir, 43, was arrested Friday afternoon for a felony charge of promotion of child *advertiser censored*.

~much more at link, including his father saying he is a good kid~

http://www.txcn.com/sharedcontent/dws/wfaa/localnews/news8/stories/wfaa070921_lj_miles.f7f0a3a8.html

<snip>
"He classifies that stuff with adult *advertiser censored*. He didn't know it was illegal."

The excuses these families make on behalf of these perverts! What is wrong with them?!?! How could someone NOT know that child *advertiser censored* is different from adult *advertiser censored*?!?!

I say shoot him, or lock him up for life. If he collects child *advertiser censored* he most likely is a child abuser... lowlifes. grrrrrrrrrrr

"But now investigators are working to find out who these children are. They say there are at least a thousand different faces. ":(

"But now investigators are working to find out who these children are. They say there are at least a thousand different faces. ":(

I found that shocking too, thousands, who are they? How can our society let this happen?

I almost gagged when I read that. They should torture him into revealing who he may have shared these disgusting things with and if he knows any of the children. Then shoot him. Between the eyes. Dump him in a pit of acid. These pieces of crap deserve nothing better. And we need innocent soil to grow lovely things.

It may be impossible to ID many of the faces. Since the photos date back so far, many would now adults.

I have to say honestly, I would not want to know if any of those horrible photos are still floating around of me. It's traumatic enough to vaguely remember what happened, it's another whole traumatic experience to consider the pictures are still out there.

I don't know why I even read the thread, I knew it was going to upset me, sorry

I have to agree if there were, and there is not, I would be very upset if it were to come up again. To think I was made to be a victim over and over again with out my knowledge.

I have to agree if there were, and there is not, I would be very upset if it were to come up again. To think I was made to be a victim over and over again with out my knowledge.

And to know that my little girl dirty pictures were still being passed around on the internet. I would just be horrified. I understand why LE want to find out who the little kids are...many probably didn't even get counseling. Way back when it sexual abuse wasn't even talked about much less counseled. What a terrible thing to happen to all of these little kids. All of their lives are probably so screwed up if they didn't get any help.

<snip>
"He classifies that stuff with adult *advertiser censored*. He didn't know it was illegal."

The excuses these families make on behalf of these perverts! What is wrong with them?!?! How could someone NOT know that child *advertiser censored* is different from adult *advertiser censored*?!?!

I can't get over his father saying he is a good kid. He's 43! Surely he knew better.

No wonder he is a loner, he must spend a lot of time looking at his collection.

Too bad there is not some way like crimestoppers or some other confidential trustworthy means, that people could come forward and either identify themselves or others identify them. I suppose it could lead to misuse of the information, but as you've said there is no way to figure out how old photos are or even where they originated.

I wonder how many of these children could be possibly missing. This is so sickening. I hope they can find some of them.

I wonder how many of the 1,000's of faces they've identified by now. :(

I wonder how many of the 1,000's of faces they've identified by now. :(

We probably will never know since it is such a horrible thing for these kids (and now adults) to face.
I hope they have found and helped some of the victims.

FORT WORTH MAN SENTENCED TO 20 YEARS IN FEDERAL PRISON
ON CHILD *advertiser censored* CONVICTION

FORT WORTH, Texas &#8212; Ricky Neal Meuir, 44, who pled guilty in November to receiving child *advertiser censored*, was sentenced today by U.S. District Judge John McBryde to 20 years in prison, announced U.S. Attorney Richard B. Roper of the Northern District of Texas. Meuir has been in custody since his arrest in October 2007 at his home on charges outlined in a federal indictment. In addition, Meuir will be required to forfeit all of the computer equipment used in committing the offense and register as a sex offender when released from prison..

and

The case was brought as part of Project Safe Childhood, a nationwide initiative designed to protect children from online exploitation and abuse. Led by the U.S. Attorneys Offices, Project Safe Childhood marshals federal, state and local resources to better locate, apprehend, and prosecute individuals who exploit children via the Internet, as well as identify and rescue victims. For more information about Project Safe Childhood, please visit www.projectsafechildhood.gov

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/txn/PressRel08/meuir_PSC_sen_pr.html

I found that shocking too, thousands, who are they? How can our society let this happen?
Imnsho, it's the ostrich effect and the elitist, albeit rather ignorant, view that these kinds of things only occur in 3rd world countries&#151;even though our very own USDOJ statistics indicate that child sex slave trafficking is alive and well in the good o'l US of A, and we are in the top ten nations for both child *advertiser censored* and sex slave trafficking. Which, again, imnsho, go hand in hand.

Hoping Steve H is feeling better. He had alot of information on Ricky "Fun Boy" Meuir. He linked him to that social network "Multiply" that had all those freaks on it. It's disturbing. Hopefully LE caught a few of them perverts from there too.

Hey, does anyone remember what recent thread it was where someone found (while googling) some sick ad about sex with the infants head? That last link (projectsafechildhood) should be given to that poster...but I can't remember who started that thread or what the topic was.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back