Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 13 & 14, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I either have on purple or light blue underwear because those are the colors I own lol. As for shoes. I own 4 pair. Bra? White or grey and white. Pants? Black or grey sweatpants or jeans. I don't wear khakis anymore. Now my t shirt? THATS different. I have 10 graphic tees and 9 sweaters/hoodies. Boom. My husband could easily tell what I was wearing today by process of elimination.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now I'm embarrassed. I have no clue what color of UW I'm ever wearing.
Sorry for throwing in a bit of true humor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This picture bothers me...I could see one of them having a nervous grin(I tend to smile when nervous or put on the spot or when someone is mad at me) but they both have such a calculated look like they have something up their sleeves. What could it be???

Don't tell me she liiikes him?!

this may be more minutia but the mother's testimony for me was extraordinary....the fact that she could go into a 20 year old woman's room and know which underwear she was wearing? And also by process of elimination know what shoes??? Did anyone else find that odd? It is not that I don't believe her...but seems so odd.

My dd is 19 I would know what clothes are missing as well as shoes due to I do her laundry, considering Hollys mom packed her lunch I assume she also did other motherly things for her adult children...

Just my opinion...

My dd is 19 I would know what clothes are missing as well as shoes due to I do her laundry, considering Hollys mom packed her lunch I assume she also did other motherly things for her adult children...

Just my opinion...

Regarding her flip flops hollys mom said I her testimony they had tales about what shoes to wear that morning based on weather.

Also thinking of Foxfire today. If he were still alive, he'd be here with bells on.

I missed the testimony of Karen Bobo where she said that she knew what undergarments Holly was wearing when she was taken. Was that testimony yesterday.. the 13th?

Hey all - again - another BIG THANKS for all the updates! Very much appreciated.

From Bravo's post #204 - article

•June 10, 2014: Jeff Pearcy is arrested in Henderson County on charges tampering with evidence and accessory after the fact after police say he showed a video pertaining to the Bobo case to another individual.
•May 31, 2014: Pearcy’s half-brother Mark Pearcy is arrested in Carroll County on charges tampering with evidence and accessory after the fact. Police say his voice is on the recording that his brother had.
•June 18, 2014: Suspect Jeff Pearcy professes his innocence in an exclusive interview with News 2.
•July 29, 2014: A witness says she was shown video of Holly Bobo being sexually assaulted by Zachary Adams in May, just before the Pearcy brothers were arrested.

Well - this is the first time I've heard these two guys' names! What happened with these guys? Says arrested - are they in jail? If anyone knows!

I've shot a .308! Boy, did my shoulder get a BIG black & blue bruise - and pushed me back a few feet!! :scared: LOL!

Aydrianna - I believe it was the first day of trial that HB's mother testified. Go to the previous thread - and you'll find a full videos of this.

K - I can help too today - at least I know of nothing that should interfer with it!

See you all in about 6 hours!

This was a day to prove that the dead body found in the fall of 2014 was Holly's. Clearly that was proven.

But there's a long gap between spring of 2011 and fall of 2014, so whether she was shot when alive or when dead is a critical distinction, and the fact that the forensics guy couldn't say for certain, either way, makes a difference (not only to the jury, but legally) in what else has to be proven and what dots still need connecting, even if we wish it didn't. With that door left ajar, even if the state can prove ZA shot her but can't prove she was alive when he did it, then it raises doubt as to whether his shot killed her, or something (and someone) else. And that's crucial in this case, where they have to prove not only that she is dead but that ZA deliberately made her dead.

I'm not confident that this defense attorney has the chops to make that point in a way that will matter, if it comes to that, but for the moment it's an opening an expert atty could drive a truck through. We still have a long way to go, however.

You raise some interesting points, but so far the defense has said ZA did not even know her and wasn't there. It would incredibly stupid to know suggest, "well I knew her, but she died on her own. We just shot her afterward. Why? Well, ummm..." Or even worse, "We didn't know her but we did stumble across her dead body and instead of reporting it, we shot her once in the head, just for kicks. We're really depraved sickos, but we didn't kill her.". I can't see either one being believed by a jury.

I found a news article from October 2014 stating that the charges were dropped against Mark Pearcy, but the charges against Jeff Pearcy remained active at that time. Nothing since then.

I missed the testimony of Karen Bobo where she said that she knew what undergarments Holly was wearing when she was taken. Was that testimony yesterday.. the 13th?

She was one of the first witnesses so probably on Mon. this week. Still find this remarkable.

I haven't fully kept up with this case but been watching the trial. A few questions, was ZA thought to have been alone when the abduction happened or was someone waiting at the vehicle possibly? Where did he park and what route did he take away from her house? I'm aware of the other possible poi's. It looks like he would have traveled through Parsons for the sim card to get where it was found. It's amazing the amount of her belongings the good people from TN found just thrown on the side of the road.

Also thinking of Foxfire today. If he were still alive, he'd be here with bells on.

I miss him too.

He knew a lot about this case and many others. He even went to help on a search for Holly. I first began discussing this case with him around the time when it first happened.

I believe this case was the one where he became active with CUE which is a missing persons organization. He was a great advocate for victims.

He is missed but will never be forgotten.

I haven't fully kept up with this case but been watching the trial. A few questions, was ZA thought to have been alone when the abduction happened or was someone waiting at the vehicle possibly? Where did he park and what route did he take away from her house? I'm aware of the other possible poi's. It looks like he would have traveled through Parsons for the sim card to get where it was found. It's amazing the amount of her belongings the good people from TN found just thrown on the side of the road.

Good questions. Im not sure anyone knows for sure quite yet on some of the questions. We may find out more details during the trial.
This is JMO from what I gathered and others may be able to provide more solid information. Take with a grain of salt because I dont know for sure on these.

Was ZA thought to have been alone when the abduction happened or was someone waiting at the vehicle possibly?

A: I dont think we know for sure quite yet. Lots of people think there were at least two but I dont think we know for sure yet.

Where did he park and what route did he take away from her house?

A: White truck was seen leaving the area around time of her disappearance and I think he had access to a white truck or his friends did.

Good morning fellow sleuthers!!

39026-201703310903-lg.jpg
link

8b1a3d4c5f2fe3d7bd14bf602693e9d0--law-occupation.jpg

link

mod note: We will remain on this thread today...

[video=twitter;908318006534688768]https://twitter.com/Fox13Kristin/status/908318006534688768[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998