Christina Laurean

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you think there could have been a way for her to not know about the rape allegation?...i mean, couldn't the military have kept all of this to themselves as part of a privacy thing?...i don't know how those things work, but i wouldn't think the military would have to call his wife & tell her about it....i seriously doubt that Cesar told her anything....

are you thinking that Maria called & told Christina that she was carrying Cesar's child?

I did read that Christina was aware of the allegations -- I'll go try to find that and confirm.

I have to play devil's advocate a little bit... sorry.... lol.

I think whether she would have noticed these things or not, has a lot to do with the way Cesar and Christina used to live. I have missed a lot about this and am playing catch-up, so forgive me if it was said elsewhere already. But,

if I look at how me and my husband live:
- we both clean house, so that wouldn't seem strange to me
- our house isn't 'done', so whenever he feels like it or had a slow day at work, I can walk in on him painting walls/doors/ceilings
- he's the one that does our landscaping (what little we have ;))
- he's always burning something or other in the firepit to reduce trash (yes he's trying to be environmentally safe with what he burns)
- somehow when someone needs to park their car for a while, it always ends up it our house. We have the space for it. It's always his family or buddies and I don't even bother to ask who's it is anymore, as long as it isn't in my way, lol.

Now I don't know if you can apply all or any of this to their living situation, BUT I am just saying, when I look at those things they don't neccessarily strike me as odd. If you're not used to your husband doing anything around the house, you're bound to look at that list different than me.... and since we're all different here... KWIM? Just wanted to throw this out here. (And since people were asking HOW could she have missed that? Well... *points up* lol).

yes, you make a very good point!...

about the car; if we had a strange car in the driveway, i wouldn't think a thing about hubby telling me it's a friends, & i'm going to put new brake pads on it for them this weekend....

now if i walked in & he was painting the house, i'd be like:eek:

According to the LU site, it looks like the items Christina listed have recently been deleted (within the last two days) and all of them were listed in January.

According to the LU site, it looks like the items Christina listed have recently been deleted (within the last two days) and all of them were listed in January.

I've been unsuccessfully try to find them through GOOGLE cache. Maybe someone else will have been luck.

yes, you make a very good point!...

about the car; if we had a strange car in the driveway, i wouldn't think a thing about hubby telling me it's a friends, & i'm going to put new brake pads on it for them this weekend....

now if i walked in & he was painting the house, i'd be like:eek:

LOL! Hey my husband sounds almost perfect now maybe, but I can assure you he isn't. ;) lmao

I'm curious if anyone on here knows if what I described above about how we live, if any of that could have been possible for them... like do we know how big their driveway and yard are etc.?

Close, I may be wrong, but I thought the neighbor said his wife was sitting outside the night before Laurean left and was kind of evesdropping on Laurean and Christina who were also outside talking/arguing. Then the next morning the neighbors wife took the dogs for a walk at 6:30 and saw Laurean. But by the time their child/children caught the bus for school (8ish) his truck was gone. So that made the statement from Christina, that the had left at 4am, bogus.

At least that's my recollection of what the neighbor said.

They reported what time she found the note, but not what time she called NCIS.

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2008/01/marine_corpsreaction_080115/

Laurean’s wife, Christina, contacted NCIS on Friday and told them she had found a handwritten note from her husband in the couple’s home around 4 a.m. The note gave information about Lauterbach’s death and said she had committed suicide.

They reported what time she found the note, but not what time she called NCIS.

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2008/01/marine_corpsreaction_080115/

Laurean’s wife, Christina, contacted NCIS on Friday and told them she had found a handwritten note from her husband in the couple’s home around 4 a.m. The note gave information about Lauterbach’s death and said she had committed suicide.

HEY...i found it in this timeline by the sheriff....NCIS contacted the sheriff at 9 am, about the note Christina found at 4 am, the morning Cesar fled...

here's the video .... sheriff's timeline of events

http://www.wtov9.com/video/15044379/index.html

Thanks Golfmom.

I thought I had read that when she found the note at 4 am her husband was already gone.. or something like that.

HEY...i found it in this timeline by the sheriff....NCIS contacted the sheriff at 9 am, about the note Christina found at 4 am, the morning Cesar fled...

here's the video .... sheriff's timeline of events

http://www.wtov9.com/video/15044379/index.html

CE, could you please give the highlights. For the life of me I can't get it to work. sigh ... new computer ... vista .... aaaaaaacccccckkkkkkkk

Close, I may be wrong, but I thought the neighbor said his wife was sitting outside the night before Laurean left and was kind of evesdropping on Laurean and Christina who were also outside talking/arguing. Then the next morning the neighbors wife took the dogs for a walk at 6:30 and saw Laurean. But by the time their child/children caught the bus for school (8ish) his truck was gone. So that made the statement from Christina, that the had left at 4am, bogus.

At least that's my recollection of what the neighbor said.

thanks BritDees:)
....yes, Cesar was at the home at 6:30 am, & was gone by 8 am....it falls into place now better....Christina, more than likely, called right at around 8 am to report the note, because the Sheriff said he rec'd the info at 9 am from NCIS.....

It ha been reported that she found the note at 4:00am. But I think I also heard she confronted him about the note and him saying it was a suicide.
Could this be part of the delay in her reporting the note. I think I also heard
she contact her father and the the military police before Brown was notified.

CE, could you please give the highlights. For the life of me I can't get it to work. sigh ... new computer ... vista .... aaaaaaacccccckkkkkkkk

sheriff's timeline

yes....on or about Dec 15th Maria was killed....

this is where it doesn't jibe with the military timeline...sheriff states that on the evening of Dec 15th, Sgt Durham finds the note & notifies Maria's family that she may have left....(the military timeline shows that Durham notified Maria's sister on Dec 14th)

at around 9 am, Jan 11th, NCIS notified the sheriff about the note that Christina says she found at 4 am....it's believed that Cesar was gone when the note was found.......

eta...i think the sheriff might have made a mistake on the day that Durham found Maria's note...i read somewhere that it was on a Friday that Durham said her car was there when he left that day, then he came home & found the note, & her car & belongings were gone....i tend to think Durham found the note on the 14th, like the military timeline points ......

Thank you! between adjusting to the new computer and all the server overloads around here I'm tearing my hair out.

:blowkiss:

Christina has to be lying then, IMO.....i guess i'm putting too much into the neighbor's statements, but the guy was so sure that his wife saw Cesar at 6:30 am, & then at 8 am Cesar's vehicle was gone......on January 11th....

Christina has to be lying then, IMO.....i guess i'm putting too much into the neighbor's statements, but the guy was so sure that his wife saw Cesar at 6:30 am, & then at 8 am Cesar's vehicle was gone......on January 11th....

Well, we haven't found an official source that states that when she woke up and found the note that he was gone. It could be that she did find the note between 4-4:30 a.m. and Cesar was still in the house. They discussed/argued about what to do and he finally jumped in his truck and took off before 8:00 and she in turn called NCIS.

Well, we haven't found an official source that states that when she woke up and found the note that he was gone. It could be that she did find the note between 4-4:30 a.m. and Cesar was still in the house. They discussed/argued about what to do and he finally jumped in his truck and took off before 8:00 and she in turn called NCIS.

that's exactly how i think it went down....

the sheriff does say "it's believed that he was gone when the note was found"...he didn't say it was fact....

Her dad stated on an interview that she called him before calling authorities.
Did she call him fo advice or maybe o come and get his granddaughter. I do
not think she would have contacted Le before making arrangements for daughter.

Also, Where is she from originally. Is she also from Ohio, Did she know victim
before she joined marines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads