2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tied sweater calls into question her competence

Did anybody figure out why ICA has guard directly behind her all the time now. Nice to make her squirm a bit :)

Hi All
Not in Orlando but today I have a tv with HLN and a computer!!!!

Dang I missed this morning - has it been RK all morning?

No. It's been a rather steady parade finally ending the morning with RK. We saw GA, LA, CA, YM I think, and the longest up there was JJ (and the whole taking the 5th nonsense). A lot of examination by CM today.

Once the defense rests the State will take over all the way!

Poor Jesse Grund...yet another person negatively affected by this case because he cared about Caylee enough to want to be her father. He and his dad were targeted by the A's.

It will be interesting to see Casey's reaction to him, though.

Casey just handed Mason some papers she signed and Mason handed them to the clerk.

does anyone know what ica's burst of anger on friday was all about?

Jesse Grund will be on today.....hmmmm

Wow, Vinnie just did a walk through at the site where Caylee was found. He made an excellent point - showing exactly where RK was and exactly where the other searchers searched. And they were far apart - like maybe 30 yds. The PT needs to do something like this. Vinnie said the aerial photos in court make it look close.

So who do we potentially have left for defense witnesses? JG? God help us if they put LB on the stand, I don't think even JB is that stupid? Are there any more major players out there other than the "Mother of the Year" herself?

I was really thinking that Kronk would be their big finale (unless they bring George back).

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
Casey ex jessie grund on way to courthouse!!!

Not getting anywhere with GA and RK so resorting to the old SODDI standby theory....

Pitiful

Do we have any tweets of anyone else waiting in the hall to testify? I know they said Jessie is on the way there. I guess they are going to ask him about Casey telling him LA molested her.

gentle reminder that name calling and bashing of anyone is not acceptable. please post responsibly. ;-)

AND lighten up on CM - it is getting down right annoying! If you don't have something nice to say, then just DON'T say it!

Thanks!

Salem

Jesse Grund has been called to the courthouse per Natisha Lance.

WOW ! Wasn't expecting to hear Jesse would be there today ...

Ought to be interesting ....... :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member