A&E 2 hour special

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an earlier interview regarding Shannan's disappearance. I thought we could compare Pak, Diaz and Colletti's statements to the A & E special.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/06/jersey_city_prostitute_still_m.html

Just K, I dunno if Kim had any connections to NC. There is an interview with her hubby out there. His first name is Hugh, Last name Auslander. (Hope it's okay to give the name as it's in an msm interview, I just cannot locate it at this time)

Do you know if both Kim and Amber lived in the same area in FL?

wm

Here's an earlier interview regarding Shannan's disappearance. I thought we could compare Pak, Diaz and Colletti's statements to the A & E special.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/06/jersey_city_prostitute_still_m.html

Just K, I dunno if Kim had any connections to NC. There is an interview with her hubby out there. His first name is Hugh, Last name Auslander. (Hope it's okay to give the name as it's in an msm interview, I just cannot locate it at this time)

Do you know if both Kim and Amber lived in the same area in FL?

wm

IDK, it has been six months since I did a lot of background research and trying to compare AC murders/victims with the OB/GB4/Mannorville. For some reason I remember some NC and FL references to both of them...I may be mistaken but IDK.

Found these two articles with info about HA & KR...nothing about NC so maybe I was just remembering that AC had connection to NC, FLA, LI and that KR had connections to some of the same areas.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/23/nyregion/23victim.html
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21885693/#.TujYvVbnuaw

I still find it interesting that HA travels up and down the East Coast for work, stayed, with KR, on LI and at the same Black Horse Motel, in the week before she was strangled, where she was later found murdered. A google search of him always makes me cringe a bit...many odd google results for him.

Found these two articles with info about HA & KR...nothing about NC so maybe I was just remembering that AC had connection to NC, FLA, LI and that KR had connections to some of the same areas.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/23/nyregion/23victim.html
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21885693/#.TujYvVbnuaw

I still find it interesting that HA travels up and down the East Coast for work, stayed, with KR, on LI and at the same Black Horse Motel, in the week before she was strangled, where she was later found murdered. A google search of him always makes me cringe a bit...many odd google results for him.

Look at the police composite sketch of the AC sk, and then take a look at HA. Dead ringers.

As for whether or not Kim had ties to NC, I really can't recall. Like you, my research into the AC murders was ages (and a major computer crash) ago. If you do find anything linking her to NC, I'd be interested to see it.

Look at the police composite sketch of the AC sk, and then take a look at HA. Dead ringers.

As for whether or not Kim had ties to NC, I really can't recall. Like you, my research into the AC murders was ages (and a major computer crash) ago. If you do find anything linking her to NC, I'd be interested to see it.

MK, I'm gonna do that...look back over early comments from another forum. I just re-read this original story from Nov 2006. It is very interesting to read it now with 20/20 Hindsight. Take a gander at some of the story...one thing stood out to me "Samantha an Asian transvestite... knew the victims..." Oh, and the tattoos that were on the girls. One had a "bulldog."

The early details are so similar to what we now know about the LI murders.

More interesting details from the early AC articles: http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/22/nyregion/22slay.html

"The area where the women were found is strewn with trash. On Tuesday, the litter behind the Golden Key near the spot where the first body was found included an empty vodka bottle, a pair of black Jockey undershorts, a used condom wrapper and a battered copy of the James Patterson novel “Beach Road.” The drainage ditch sat between the AC Expressway and the Black Horse Pike...it has been described as "reedy."

I have wondered about the possible connection between AC and Kim R(?) Atlantic City victim. There are quite a few similar crimes in Wilmington, NC...women left along the highway that goes to the beaches. I don't recall, did Kim R have ties to NC, too? Or did AC meet Kim R when she was in Florida?

Do you have a link and/or names of the victims to thise unsolved "Wilmington, NC...women left along the highway that goes to the beaches." murders?

I´m very interested to know more about them.

And concerning Kim Raffo and Amber Costello, No they were not at the same location in Florida. Kim Raffo lived in Broward County/ south/eastcost Fl, and Amber was in the Clearwater area mid /westcoast Fl.

And as far as I know Kim Raffo had no known conncetion to North Carolina
(I have reseached the AC case in dephts, and I belive the AC and LISK are connected, and that a relative to Kim Raffo might be involved. I have done a pretty exstensive reseach report on my POI, and police in AC and LI have the info. )

Do you have a link and/or names of the victims to thise unsolved "Wilmington, NC...women left along the highway that goes to the beaches." murders?

I´m very interested to know more about them.

And concerning Kim Raffo and Amber Costello, No they were not at the same location in Florida. Kim Raffo lived in Broward County/ south/eastcost Fl, and Amber was in the Clearwater area mid /westcoast Fl.

And as far as I know Kim Raffo had no known conncetion to North Carolina
(I have reseached the AC case in dephts, and I belive the AC and LISK are connected, and that a relative to Kim Raffo might be involved. I have done a pretty exstensive reseach report on my POI, and police in AC and LI have the info. )

I haven't delved too much into the cases in the Wilmington area but I have read reports and heard locals recount that upwards to three woman have been dumped by the side of River Rd and College Rd, IIRC. One or two of the woman were found near Monkey Junction, IIRC, one just off the road and either in or near the parking lot of a pool hall. River Rd is a desolate rd that cuts from downtown Wilmington, along the river's edge toward Carolina Beach Rd (which is also called College Rd in different stretches.) It begins as I40 and once you near UNC Wilmington it becomes College Rd and then Carolina Beach Rd. I was under the impression that Amber C had lived in the Wilmington area before going to Florida and then onto LI, NY.

Many here have wondered about the Daytona Beach, AC, and LI being connected.

Philadelphia also has, as recently as last December, a string of unsolved prostitute murders. All of these places are along I-95. Even Richmond, VA has quite a few woman dumped along I-64 E & W of Richmond. I-64 cuts over I-95. There has been speculation that the LI SK commits these murders in relation to the seasons or just before or after holiday weekends which could mean that the SK travels perhaps via the I-95 corridor.

I think I know who you are considering, as a person of interest in the AC murders, and if it is who I think it is I have been concerned about him since he first spoke publicly. One article even said that his kids were in foster care in the Philadelphia area. Other articles said they were in foster care in NJ. But either way that gives him good reason to be in both NJ and Philadelphia. The comment that never sat right with me was that he said he, "was certain that it was someone she knew." (paraphrased) and the other comment that they were supposed to hook up again in a week (the week after it is said, she hopped on a bus and out of LI and back to AC) "but it was a week too late." Something about that comment and finding out that before going to LI with her that they stay at the Motel where she was likely murdered really bothers me. I wonder if they stayed in room 101.

IMHO she needs to stop that right now. I have no doubt in my mind that the serial killer watched that show. I would bet my bottom dollar. How could he resist? In fact as I sat there and watched it on DVR I bet if he has access to one he has it saved too.

He probably reads the internet about himself all the time and might even have found our forum on him and the victims and reads. JMHO.

So IMHO he knows who she is now, and he knows what she looks like and he might just kill her to prove a point. JMHO
OMG Kat, I SO agree. I pictured him in my mind watching the show too, him laughing at LE when they had this tip and it took them days to find her, etc. It is CREEPY, scary too !!! MOO

I personally think that many SKs and other criminals with high profile cases read Websleuths. I mean if you Google most crime stories that are big, Websleuths comes up on the first page. Once a person reads it, they would be hooked. I mean, wouldn't you if you were computer savvy and were in the news? That's always creeped me out quite a bit, but I'd be totally surprised if many of the people who read this are involved in the big crimes out there.

More info on Wilmington SK and victims. This was written before the third body was found on River Road. Scroll about 3/4 down the page. Good info on SK's psychology in general.

http://www.bluelineradio.com/news714.html

It is troubling to me that HA travels up and down the east coast.

wm

More info on Wilmington SK and victims. This was written before the third body was found on River Road. Scroll about 3/4 down the page. Good info on SK's psychology in general.

http://www.bluelineradio.com/news714.html

It is troubling to me that HA travels up and down the east coast.

wm
ITA, yes, and that all of the questionable facts/details have been offered, by him, in interviews he grants. He seeks out publicity and has a "colorful" history. Shakespeare comes t mind whenever he opens his mouth...too many darn "details."

I have looked the for HA pic and the sketch of the AC killer for comparison to the composite sketch of the Wilm. SK. Have you found them? I know they were posted threads ago. thanks

wm

I can't find the composite sketch for AC either.

Thanks, I spent alot of time searching for it yesterday and could not find it. I don't have much time for research today so maybe someone will have it and post for us. hint. hint...;)

I have looked the for HA pic and the sketch of the AC killer for comparison to the composite sketch of the Wilm. SK. Have you found them? I know they were posted threads ago. thanks

wm

I found this one for AC... is that the one you were thinking of?

imagesCAQIUSP5.jpg

I found this for HA#1 and this one HA#2

I don't know the other one you referenced...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637