IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Cindersoot regarding posting house...:)Ive been watching from the sidelines for awhile too! Enought time has past I thought for the detectives to get on this one to see if it has any correalation so I felt okay I will post it. I dont know what to post or not b cuz I dont want to interfer..Open minds Open doors Im still looking from all other angles too! This has gone on too looong Still have hope and praying they r still alive and home like Yesterday!!IM Ignoring stats and believing this person/s have a enlightening of some sorts to life is precious & no matter what has happened in theyre past that if they come to a higher power other then themselves then they are forgiven at that moment and they will receive the clarity they need to have the power inside themselves to let these girls go home to theyre family to begin the repairs of ..rebuilding theyre lives to trust again.. praying and praying AMEN

Hoping video of bikes passing by, was retested for any timing discrepancies with the video recorder and that the recorded cyclists, were indeed the missing girls.Wondering if LE has staged a reenactment of that video- using similiar bikes,clothes and size of girls riding by, in similar lighting conditions..Perhaps a few scenarios with different leads (direction)can be followed from the point where the bikes are found..

I am not sure if we know it or we are allowed to post it on here as he has been cleared by LE. But, I could be wrong...

I don't believe that LE has officially cleared anyone. Ted Gamerdinger says he saw the girls' bikes when he was cycling. Rick Abben claimed he knew nothing about it at the last presser.

Truer words were never spoken. I know a couple where the husband got in some legal trouble. Between his fines and hiring a lawyer it wiped out alot of their savings, he lost his job and now with his record he can't seem to find another one. This was not a violent crime but the resources this has cost them is almost criminal on the courts part. He paid his debt to society but its far from over for them. I believe some laws need to be changed and I don't think its fair to keep paying forever for one mistake. IMO

Had the ID channel on all morning and a prominent man in Montgomery Co, PA murdered his wife after taking out a large insurance policy. He was convicted and the insurance company of course would not pay. The less than 1 yr old child was left with nothing for her care...or her future. Just sad. I'm sure any of the assets and the house would have been sold to pay all the debt he had incurred as well as his attorney's fees.

Re :pic of Biker.. Why is he wearing gloves on hot day?? jus sayin... kidding I think People bike all the time around here never seen gloves must be an advid biker I guess ..:0 Is he the one that propped bikes up against fence ?? Or were they always like in first place . I dont think girls biking would leave theyr bikes in path unless in a hurry Im sure I read somewher at one point they were laying in the path and a Biker had to swerve to miss something to the sorts then next moment read leaning against fence. Im going with the first I ever read in the beginning of this (biker had to swerve) and then the latter came someone proped up against fence.

I don't believe that LE has officially cleared anyone. Ted Gamerdinger says he saw the girls' bikes when he was cycling. Rick Abben claimed he knew nothing about it at the last presser.

TG has never been named a person of interest in this case, so he never had to be "cleared" of anything, IMO.

ETA: I believe the mods have asked us on more than one occasion to stop "sleuthing" this guy.

I have a hard time believing anybody would take a chance to put those bikes along that path, I believe those girls were there. I still keep going back to a boat, oh it would be so fun to take a quick ride in a boat. You could paddle across the lake with someone on the otherside waiting for them.
The recent attempted abduction with the 5 year old boy there were three people in on that one ,THREE. In my moo I get a feeling the purse was thrown after the fact, like after they had the girls, drove out that route and tried to throw the purse as close to the bikes as possible because of where it was found in relation to the bikes.

I also feel it is someone the girls may have met before and they talked them into meeting them at the lake....

I agree with you. I fear a sexual perv took these girls and I am sorry to say I don't think they are still alive. I can only think of 3 children that were kept for any length of time and were found alive. Elizabeth Smart, Jaycee Duggard and Shawn Hornbeck. I have followed these cases a long time and I think them being found alive at this point is slim to none. IMO

@ Hippy Chic and kids being deceased at this point :/ If I were a parent I would never give up hope that would be udderly impossible not ever even 40 years latter not untill i had solid proof. My neighbor said the same thing u r and the same day I got home after visiting I read FBI thinks girls are still alive and are not discouraged by the passing of time.

For locals, what is going on in town that would involve transient workers? In Wyoming, the perps were oil workers. Is there a big highway construction job going on nearby? Was there a carnival or drag races or something else seasonal or temporary happening?

Apologies if this has been discussed already.

Maybe our guy isn't smart enough or brave enough or man enough. Or are you?

I do have a feeling that someone involved is posting here from reading between the lines and plus i have had some dreams about it too. May not be the perp per say, but someone with some inside knowledge and maybe a guilty conscience.

For the record it aint me...:) I am 631 miles away and my days (and nights) are accounted for! But i am done posting theories on this case. I think LE has a good bead on this one and its only a matter of time. Gonna watch the nascar race instead. Woo hoo.

I am not sure if we know it or we are allowed to post it on here as he has been cleared by LE. But, I could be wrong...

TG has never been named a person of interest in this case, so he never had to be "cleared" of anything, IMO.

ETA: I believe the mods have asked us on more than one occasion to stop "sleuthing" this guy.

I beg your pardon. I believe you have misunderstood my intentions. A question was posed as to the name of the cyclist who said he saw the girls' bikes. It was then posted that maybe the name could not be posted as "he has been cleared by LE." My post made three statements: a) I do not believe that LE has officially cleared anyone (that would be my opinion as I have not read nor heard that anywhere); b) Ted Gamerdinger says he saw the girls' bikes when he was cycling (in msn); c) Rick Abben claimed that he knew nothing about the cyclist at the last presser (also in msn). That is not "sleuthing" anyone.

Just throwing spaghetti at the wall here..

What if:

1) The girls in the video are the girls, but the video was actually from a different day. Is there any way to confirm that the timestamp displayed was actually on the video, or was it placed there for or by the media?

2) The girls in the video are not the girls, but instead a re-enactment for the purposes of confusing somebody.

I'm just thinking about that comment made in that article about LE investigators not wanting to "tip their hat". Would LE do something like that to make the abductor(s) think they were looking at something/somebody else while they wait for concrete evidence? Also, while commenting on the kids being at the lake, MCM said something like "if they were indeed there"...and also, LE backed off by saying they were not sure they were ever at the lake.

Far-fetched I know...but I got nothin' else right now. MOO

@ Hippy Chic and kids being deceast at this point :/ If I were a parent I would never give up hope that would be udderly impossible not ever even 40 years latter not untill i had solid proof. My neighbor said the same thing u r and the same day I got home after visiting I read FBI thinks girls are still alive and are not discouraged by the passing of time.

No, as a parent I would never give up hope either that my child would be found alive. I don't think any parent would give that hope up. I am just saying in the real world I feel they are deceased. I hope not, I pray they are still alive and come home safe but stats are against them.

Hi sorry if this has ever been asked before but has there been any mention of the girls school life if they were ever bullied or anything? I don't think I have read anything about school at all.

For locals, what is going on in town that would involve transient workers? In Wyoming, the perps were oil workers. Is there a big highway construction job going on nearby? Was there a carnival or drag races or something else seasonal or temporary happening?

Apologies if this has been discussed already.

Thats a good question. I think I read somewhere there was a big road construction project going on any locals on to answer?

Thats a good question. I think I read somewhere there was a big road construction project going on any locals on to answer?

IIRC, construction work on the nearby Interstate (380?) had traffic slowed to one lane in at least one direction, maybe both directions.

Hi sorry if this has ever been asked before but has there been any mention of the girls school life if they were ever bullied or anything? I don't think I have read anything about school at all.

I'm thinking, was Lyric homeschooled? I want to say that. But you're right, very little, well, on anything really. I'd be interested to know interests, habits, quirks. What if there was some tiny link there? We need only one thread to unravel this.

I do have a feeling that someone involved is posting here from reading between the lines and plus i have had some dreams about it too. May not be the perp per say, but someone with some inside knowledge and maybe a guilty conscience.

For the record it aint me...:) I am 631 miles away and my days (and nights) are accounted for! But i am done posting theories on this case. I think LE has a good bead on this one and its only a matter of time. Gonna watch the nascar race instead. Woo hoo.

I think your feeling may be right on. Please don't stop posting, though!

repost. This seems to indicate that if a pervert got them, they are gone, but if it relates to drug convictions, they may still be alive..

"Breault stood by her assertion, first made Saturday, that investigators believe the girls are alive.

"They are not going to reveal the reasons why. You wouldn't want them to do that. It would jeopardize the investigation and the children," she said.

David Finkelhor, director of the Crimes Against Children Research Center at the University of New Hampshire, said that claim means investigators could "have something quite important" for evidence. He said cases of two children being abducted by a stranger were rare since it would be hard for one person to control both, which makes the common motive of sexual gratification less likely in this case".

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/24/grandma-no-idea-how-iowa-cousins-biked-to-lake/#ixzz22hVKDqty

"If they do think the dynamics are primarily around the drug cases, investigators might be more likely to think the girls are alive. They lose their value if they have been murdered," he said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/24/grandma-no-idea-how-iowa-cousins-biked-to-lake/#ixzz22hUMuscD

repost. This seems to indicate that if a pervert got them, they are gone, but if it relates to drug convictions, they may still be alive..

"Breault stood by her assertion, first made Saturday, that investigators believe the girls are alive.

"They are not going to reveal the reasons why. You wouldn't want them to do that. It would jeopardize the investigation and the children," she said.

David Finkelhor, director of the Crimes Against Children Research Center at the University of New Hampshire, said that claim means investigators could "have something quite important" for evidence. He said cases of two children being abducted by a stranger were rare since it would be hard for one person to control both, which makes the common motive of sexual gratification less likely in this case".

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/24/grandma-no-idea-how-iowa-cousins-biked-to-lake/#ixzz22hVKDqty

"If they do think the dynamics are primarily around the drug cases, investigators might be more likely to think the girls are alive. They lose their value if they have been murdered," he said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/24/grandma-no-idea-how-iowa-cousins-biked-to-lake/#ixzz22hUMuscD

Speculation that the girls were still alive was based on a tip. At the same time, Elizabeth's dad found a voicemail on his phone where she said that she missed him. The message was 9 days old (pre-dating the abduction), but dad didn't know it ... at first. It was later discovered that the message was from the day before she disappeared. Could this be the tip that led police to believe that the girls were still alive? Maybe.

After that one statement, where FBI said they believed the girls were alive ... which was made about 8 days after the girls disappeared, it has not been repeated. I suspect that the tip did not pan out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member