IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we lived in Etobicoke, I was often told I had a southern accent. I was born and raised in Indiana :)

People from up north tell me I have a southern accent as well, even though I'm from Northern Missouri. I think Midwestern accents sometimes can be mistaken for a slight southern accent. I feel like the pitch of his voice might be more helpful in someone identifying his voice. I get the feeling lots of people from Indiana have a similar accent.

I have listened to this over & over. To me it sounds like 'down there' with a definite accent on 'there'. Anyone else hear that?
The FBI already analyzed and told us what he said. If the say "Down the hill" I believe it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I can only hear "down the hill" but other verbiage could have preceded....something to the effect --he's just-- or --it's just-- If it was-- he's just--, there may or may not have been anyone else there, but his way of getting them down the hill

I have listened to this over & over. To me it sounds like 'down there' with a definite accent on 'there'. Anyone else hear that?
Yes! That was my very first impression, now not certain, but it was my first thought- it seemed British English or Australian or New England like, Canadian even- somewhat clipped and pronounced " down"
imo, speculation, thoughts for now.

On the raw audio, I clearly hear the creep say "Get down the hill" 3 or 4 times. When they tried to do noise reduction, the phase cancellation made it sound like a toilet flush on TV and you couldn't hear him. It's best to use the raw audio.

Except he said Git not get.

I think you're right.... sounds like "git". Everyone from my part of south Louisiana says "git" so it sounded perfectly normal to me, lol

I heard no "accent" also in the background, does that sound like water or leaves?

To me, it sounds like the rustle of fabric. If he didn't take her phone at this point, I think she had it hidden in her pocket or somewhere that he did not see it.

He must be hiding deep after realizing how much evidence sweet Libby was able to capture and get out to LE without him knowing it!!

I think he would tell us about jurisdictional linkage blindness and recidivism.

Here is a post he made 9/2016:
Serial Killers - A Homicide
Common Knowledge
Genesis of a Serial Killer
Victim Selection
Victim Objectification
Denouement
Case Histories

As a serial killer steps away from his base, whatever it may be, to begin the hunt for human prey, it is almost always true that he knows absolutely nothing about the person who is fated to become his victim.

It may be that having no prior knowledge of a future victim further enables the process of that victim's objectification. For as far as he is concerned, his next victim is not even a human being, in the accepted sense. So, well before he ever crosses paths with his next victim, he has already stripped that person of all human meaning and worth; he has unilaterally decreed from afar that the person is deserving of no human consideration whatsoever. Thus, then, in a serial killer's perception of his victims; past and future: that each is nothing more than an object, depersonalized in advance, existing only for himself and his enjoyment, and solely to be seized and used as he sees fit. Moreover, he perceives his unseen prey not just as an object to be used, but as an object unworthy of any consideration, worthy only of extreme contempt, vicious abuse, and ultimate destruction.

To preserve this mentation, a serial killer must lie to himself. He lies as he denies his own "badness" and projects it upon his as-yet free, future victim. He lies as he stands in judgment and pronounces his victim "guilty" for the "crime" of imagining him- or herself a worthy human being.

Pretty much how I thought the encounter went down.

Now, the SC pic may have picked up the guy way in the background, as some have suggested. Guy follows the creek towards the bridge, after watching the girls slowly traverse the structure. Guy looks around, gets to the other side of the bridge, looks back towards the parking lot. Girls are immediately alarmed.

I've thought for a few days now, after trying to piece together the initial abduction, that the poor images were from a selfie cam, pointed over Libbie's shoulder. Abby to the right and barely behind her. FBI and ISP wanted to keep any audio close to the vest, while analyses of the audio and video could be made, with maybe a snippet released here and there to the public.

I was emotional watching the news conference. They know there's a killer on the loose, and he will strike again. I maintain this guy knows that park like the back of his hand. Waited hours in the park, watchng foot traffic, the bridge, etc. Perfect time of year, he figured.

*chills*

Law enforcement know he's going to strike, again. The ISP guy at the beginning was apologetic. I maintain they should have continued the search that night, and after the bodies were found, issued a multi-state alert, cautioning that people should be careful and alert in public parks. But hindsight is 20/20.

The FBi guy seemed a little nervous, too, as if he knew this case might turn into a major one.

I say the guy was picking up his stride in the cell phone images, then pulled one, maybe two weapons out. Grabbed Abby, then shortly thereafter included "down the hill" in whatever he said. Or is that all he said, initially, knowing the phone could have picked up his voice?

I've maintained their lives were over in a matter of minutes, from first contact to where they ended up. He knows the shallow crossings on that creek. They crossed the creek, and he offed them on Mr. Logan's property near to the cemetery.

Just awful, and I can't imagine what the LE people are going through.

The public need to assist LE in getting this into custody ASAP.

I think he sounds nervous / rushed / out of breath and trying to be quiet

To everyone.... We are all heart sick. Gentle hugs to you and thank you for transcribing. I'm at work (high school with special needs kids) and being able to share " with you" has eased my mind a little.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quoting myself, but I think if the girls knew him Liberty wouldn't have been concerned enough to turn on her phone. Unless it was an accident, she was already recording and just stuck it in her pocket.

I also think if they knew him, they might have said his name. For example Hey Mr Name, how are you? Or even why are you doing this Mr Name.

Oh God, they may have audio of the entire encounter. If so LE knows exactly what happened, how long it took and when they were last alive. And if there was two murderers, I'd bet they spoke to each other at some point. I'm leaning heavily toward more than one perp now and LE already knows how many.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think the girls said his name the police would have revealed it.

Does anyone know if any neighboring schools had the day off as well? Its a terrible thought but someone working within the school system could have opportunity to have the day off and know or know of the girls. It could be anyone from a janitor to other staff.

I definitely hear "the hill", but could see how you would hear "there." If it was "there", then they should only be looking in Louisiana. Again, I don't think it is "there" at all.

It sounds like Eastern Midwest/West PA/Upstate NY to me. Spoke too fast and nasally for Southern region.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member