GUILTY Australia - Zeinab Taleb, 27, murdered, Broadmeadows, Vic, June 2016

The forensic police were seen going into the broadmeadows home with shovels. I wonder if this is why...

This matter is open, because amputated limbs do not come under the same ruling as the whole person. There is no reason why they should not be put with the garbage, but burying them in the ground out of respect towards them is preferable. But the matter is open, praise be to Allaah, as we said. They do not have to be washed (ghusl) and buried unless it is a foetus of more than four months’ gestation. But if it was merely flesh into which the soul had not yet been breathed, or it was an amputated finger or something similar, then the matter is open. But burying it in the ground is good and is preferable.

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Amputation_in_Islam

Sick of this crap.......poor lady probably just wanted a good life for her children...

Ask him and his 11 friends their poliitical views...if they are radicals. .....put em on the first flight to wherever they want to go...and dont let them back in......bloody coward ****tards

You're right Puggle. And it's scary that this poor lady was brought here from Lebanon and married to him. The children were apparently not allowed to go to school and she was not allowed to talk to her family. They were essentially prisoners. How the heck can this happen?

You're right Puggle. And it's scary that this poor lady was brought here from Lebanon and married to him. The children were apparently not allowed to go to school and she was not allowed to talk to her family. They were essentially prisoners. How the heck can this happen?

Sadly there is a lot of this happening now in this country. Many of the women here have no more freedom from their husbands than they would have back in a strictly patriarchal society in their country of origin. Poor, poor lady and her little children. This is so horrible. She was just treated as a worse than a chattel. How can we do something to prevent this happening and the life of isolation and abuse the women and children suffer?

I'm glad she has been tentatively identified. How horrific!

http://24indianews.com/1-man-held-injured-broadmeadows-children-assisting-police-dallas-murder/

Not only murdered...

she had been tourtured....mutilated with fingers cut off.

I was talking with a Jordanian friend, who's a moderate Muslim, this evening. He said people are sentenced in some fundamentalist Muslim countries to have their fingers cut off as a punishment for stealing. Let me reiterate this is an extreme form of punishment, and not the norm.

After discussing it further, he said he thinks Zaynab's death may likely be due to extreme family violence ending in her murder, and her fingers were cut off to make her identification more difficult.

Again, thank goodness VICPOL turned up when they did. Too late for Zaynab but early enough to save her children from the same fate.

All my own opinion and that of my Jordanian friend, of course.

So he was just hopng to 'disappear' her? She had family, in Lebanon, and here in Australia too. But no one recognised the identikit pic. It mustn't have looked much like her in life. Those poor children. I hope they can be with loving caring family.

So he was just hopng to 'disappear' her? She had family, in Lebanon, and here in Australia too. But no one recognised the identikit pic. It mustn't have looked much like her in life. Those poor children. I hope they can be with loving caring family.

Only God Knows what he was hoping. Zaynab was savagely beaten so the police artist may have had a difficult task to 'recreate' her face. Bless those children. This is truly a case where the best interests of the children need to be uppermost in the minds of everyone involved in the decision-making process.

Man charged with murder over Dallas body discovery remanded to face court
ABC News
Updated 23 minutes ago (as of 08:47 07/07/2016)
Posted yesterday at 7:47pm

'Bassam Raad attended an out-of-sessions hearing on Wednesday night, where he was charged with one count of murder and three counts of intentionally causing serious injury.'

'He said he was a loving and caring father who would never harm his children.

He was remanded to appear before Melbourne Magistrates Court on Thursday.'

'Raad was arrested on Monday after police were called to a disturbance at a house about 11:00pm.

He was arrested at the scene and three children, aged six, four and two years old, were taken to hospital.'

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-...-dallas-murder-remanded-to-face-court/7575182

Those kind of men don't do anything by their religion unless it suits their own selfish purposes, he cut off her fingers to avoid identification or for his own sick pleasure. His goat is cooked though, there's no explaining not reporting her missing and the blood in the house without him being the culprit. He will get a rubbish sentence though, murderers in Victoria barely even make two decades in jail.

Those kind of men don't do anything by their religion unless it suits their own selfish purposes, he cut off her fingers to avoid identification or for his own sick pleasure. His goat is cooked though, there's no explaining not reporting her missing and the blood in the house without him being the culprit. He will get a rubbish sentence though, murderers in Victoria barely even make two decades in jail.

I agree ozazure. This man is little more than an animal (and that's an insult to animals!). Sentences for violent crimes against other people are generally too short. Not only in Victoria but nationally.

Melbourne man charged with wife's murder and assaulting his children says he's 'a loving father'
9 News
7:13pm July 7, 2016

'Bassam Raad, 34, appeared behind a glass screen in the Melbourne Magistrates Court today, following his arrest on Monday night after allegedly assaulting his three young children aged under six.

Police were called to the home after reports of a dispute, finding the three children with non-life threatening injuries and blood throughout the house.

Homicide detectives linked him to the murder of a then-unidentified 27-year-old woman, whose battered body was found dumped outside a tennis centre in Dallas three weeks ago.

He was last night charged with the woman’s murder. She has been identified as his wife Zeineb Taleb.'

View attachment 97889
Broadmeadows man Bassam Raad has been charged with one count of murder and three counts of intentionally causing serious injury. (Facebook and Vic Police)

'Raad was today remanded in custody until November. He made no application for bail.'

http://www.9news.com.au/sitecore/co...r-over-womans-body-dumped-in-melbournes-north

Maybe someone could add her name to the thread title.

'I hope he rots' say Zeinab Taleb's family as Bassam Raad faces court on murder charge
Kaitlyn Offer
The Age
July 7 2016

View attachment 97960
Bassam Raad and Zeinab Taleb
Photo: Supplied

'Outside court, a relative of Ms Taleb told reporters Raad was "a ".

"What am I going to say, he has been remanded. Leave him in there. I hope he rots in there," the relative told reporters.'

View attachment 97962
Relatives of Zeinab Taleb, wife of Bassam Raad, outside the Broadmeadows police station on Wednesday.
Photo: Jason South

'During the out-of-sessions hearing, Detective Senior Constable Miranda Stubbs said forensic officers found a "considerable amount of blood" inside the home, leading them to believe Mr Raad had killed his wife there.

View attachment 97963
Police carry evidence from the family home in Cohuna Street, Broadmeadows on Wednesday.
Photo: Jason South

He was remanded in custody to return to Melbourne Magistrates Court on November 10 via video link.'

http://m.theage.com.au/victoria/i-h...s-court-on-murder-charge-20160707-gq0i81.html

I'm speechless. Such a tragic and sad case. Her poor babies😢

Is it just me,but that photo of the two of them: she looks so sad & he's got his ****gish hands over her head with a thousand-yard stare. I might just be projecting. May she rest in peace, may the children find some happiness & peace later in life, & may he rot in prison.

Is it just me,but that photo of the two of them: she looks so sad & he's got his ****gish hands over her head with a thousand-yard stare. I might just be projecting. May she rest in peace, may the children find some happiness & peace later in life, & may he rot in prison.

I don't think it was a happy life for Zeinab or her children. It's tragic that it ended her life and traumatised her children. I agree, he deserves to rot in prison and never reach Paradise.

Alleged aspiring Melbourne jihadist pleads guilty to brutal murder of wife in front of children
ABC News
BY EMMA YOUNGER
ABOUT 9 HOURS AGO (as of 21:14 AEST 20 September 2017)

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-...-pleads-guilty-to-wifes-brutal-murder/8963658

'A Melbourne man who slaughtered and mutilated his wife in front of their three young children has pleaded guilty to murder.

Police believe the 35-year-old Broadmeadows man may have killed his wife because she didn't want him to join the Islamic State group in Syria.

According to court documents, the children told police they had witnessed their father use a knife to "slaughter" their mother in the lounge room of their home in June last year.

One told detectives his mother's body "was nothing but blood".

The children told police their father wrapped the 27-year-old woman's body in electrical tape, plastic and a doona before putting it in the boot of the family car.

It is alleged he put the children in the car and drove to grassland next to the Dallas tennis courts, where he dumped the body, before taking his children to a bakery to buy pastries.

Police alleged the man had previously told his brother-in-law he had fought with his wife over his desire to go to Syria to join the Islamic State terrorist group, and had sliced her hand with a knife six months before her death.

During his committal hearing the court heard the man believed his second wife, under Islamic law, was an ASIO spy.

The man cannot be identified under a court order to protect the identity of the couple's children.

He pleaded guilty in the Victorian Supreme Court to one count of murder and will face a pre-sentencing hearing in November.'

Related:

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-...thought-wife-was-asio-spy-court-hears/8384772

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-...-over-decision-join-is-court-document/8381350

those poor babies :*(

Alleged aspiring Melbourne jihadist pleads guilty to brutal murder of wife in front of children
ABC News
BY EMMA YOUNGER
ABOUT 9 HOURS AGO (as of 21:14 AEST 20 September 2017)

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-...-pleads-guilty-to-wifes-brutal-murder/8963658

'A Melbourne man who slaughtered and mutilated his wife in front of their three young children has pleaded guilty to murder.

Police believe the 35-year-old Broadmeadows man may have killed his wife because she didn't want him to join the Islamic State group in Syria.

According to court documents, the children told police they had witnessed their father use a knife to "slaughter" their mother in the lounge room of their home in June last year.

One told detectives his mother's body "was nothing but blood".

The children told police their father wrapped the 27-year-old woman's body in electrical tape, plastic and a doona before putting it in the boot of the family car.

It is alleged he put the children in the car and drove to grassland next to the Dallas tennis courts, where he dumped the body, before taking his children to a bakery to buy pastries.

Police alleged the man had previously told his brother-in-law he had fought with his wife over his desire to go to Syria to join the Islamic State terrorist group, and had sliced her hand with a knife six months before her death.

During his committal hearing the court heard the man believed his second wife, under Islamic law, was an ASIO spy.

The man cannot be identified under a court order to protect the identity of the couple's children.

He pleaded guilty in the Victorian Supreme Court to one count of murder and will face a pre-sentencing hearing in November.'

Related:

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-...thought-wife-was-asio-spy-court-hears/8384772

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-...-over-decision-join-is-court-document/8381350

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back