Nancy Grace - Monday, November 17, 2008

Saying average person (family of missing ) would want to take poly to be ruled out so resources could all be directed where they need to go.

aahhhh....it just hit me....the gas cans were to set the car on fire...to get rid of the smell and evidence. But she didn't get the opportunity.

:confused:Isn't there such a thing as "truth serum?" that they could inject Casey with

Did LP say that he believes LE wants him to take a Poly because of the Beads?

I thought he said something like "My guys are trained to dig deep" & LE is saying "How did we miss the beads"

Not in those exact words - Can anyone confirm what he sadi about this?

That's what I heard.

Did LP say that he believes LE wants him to take a Poly because of the Beads?

I thought he said something like "My guys are trained to dig deep" & LE is saying "How did we miss the beads"

Not in those exact words - Can anyone confirm what he sadi about this?

Yes.

Guess they're trying to claim he stole the beads & planted them. :rolleyes:

I cannot understand or imagine why she left the garbage bag in the trunk...The only thing that makes sense to me is that she wasn't abandoning the car and fully intended to come back to try to clean it! It got towed. Someone else took care to clean it for her.

MOO

Some are saying at the food in the back of the car was Caylees last meal

Confirmation by Lee that maggots collected!! This will be important, I am sure of it.

This is so sad. The whole case is sad but this makes it so real. I hate to think of what the poor little 2 year old endured.

I promise NG wants ratings, but not enough to "do DP!". ;)

Seriously tho...I am glad we are going to possibly hear something on those cases after all this time. Stacy needs to be found, too.

LOL! Good one, SS!:blowkiss:

If Dr. Lee turned over additional evidence to OCSO, then he is implying they did a sloppy job in collecting evidence, and that will be part of the defense.

He didn't have a choice, OCSO was there with their people and if I understood the judge correctly Lee was not allowed to "touch" the evidence, but to take pictures and have access to OCSO tests.

KC may be telling some mistruths or half truths but I have always eventually got her to tell me the truth. Sounds like KC has been playing this lying game a long time with CA and GA.

I know this is a little off topic, but after the poly will LP be able to talk about what they asked him or is that sealed info?

Blow flies will continue to lay eggs and reproduce as long as there are body fluids there, so obviously there is decomp still there and they took it for evidence. The larvae will even show DNA of who they were feeding off of months ago.

The DNA would be a welcome addition to the prosecutions case, but I do have to say I am baffled at how maggots could still be feeding off a stain. It has been 5 months, that is long after the time period that insect could remove all the tissue off of a body, but a stain is still providing enough nutrients for life cycles?

http://www.deathonline.net/decomposition/corpse_fauna/index.htm this shows what some of the other insect activity may be

http://www.deathonline.net/decomposition/decomposition/butyric_fermentation.htm this one shows the maggots being done feeding on the body by day 50 and that wouldn't take her size or the heat into consideration

I noticed earlier in one of the police interrogations with Casey that she mentioned Lake Underhill Park and how Caylee liked to try to walk around it. I did a quick search and saw that this is close to the airport and it opens at dawn each day. Does anyone know if this area has been searched?

Oh here we go with Kobi. More BS from the defense.

Dr. Bill Bass is the lead scientist at the Body Farm.

Attorneys talking about Morgan talking a deposition from Casey. They don't think she's going to talk.

Koby.............the conclusion of Bill Bass says it could be human decomposition, emphasing the "could."

aahhhh....it just hit me....the gas cans were to set the car on fire...to get rid of the smell and evidence. But she didn't get the opportunity.

But if that were the case why not have AL bring her a gas can with gas..then she could have put gas in her car..and been on her way. Unless she didn't want him to smell her car but then again she was parked next to a dumpster that likely stunk. IDK just thinking out loud.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenzo2011
Back