NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean the 7 months before a search. When was GC, and the "John first questioned? After that Night

What really threw me for a loop today was making the connection between when all these girls went missing. I'd read it many times, but it just never sunk in, I guess.

SG calls 911 from the gated community in May, and is never seen again. There are witnesses. Police MUST have investigated. JB certainly would have been on police radar. Even if he wasn't, he would have felt he was (if he is our SK). And yet, our SK abducts 2more girls, kills them and dumps them close to this gated community. Their bodies aren't discovered until 6 months later. This poses ALOT of questions in my mind.

1).Why the hell is canine out scouring the beach looking for SG's body 6 months after she disappeared? Um...were there no canine units available to do this days after she went missing. What prompted a search 6 months after the fact? Because something sure must have.

2). I can't recall specific dates here, but wasn't JB's house searched AFTER the other 4 bodies were found? Why 6 months AFTER a girl runs screaming from his house never to be seen again? Police surely didn't expect they'd find anything there after all THAT time did they? If JB were the SK, did LE think he'd be stupid enough to do a repeat at his own damned house? Doesn't make sense.

3). Let's say for a moment that JB is our SK. Let's say he can't control his complusion to kill after SG goes missing. He grabs 2 other girls. Do any of YOU think he would risk dumping 2 more dead bodies so close to his house, after that close call with SG?

Just questions, no answers...but I'm having a really hard time wrapping my mind around all this.

YES that's what I am talking about 6/7 months latter the Dogs show up, Why?

I agree, there is a lot of misinformation a lot of rumors, and LE is not being clear about things or really informing the public. Yes I know they are looking for bodies, but are they looking for the SK??? A lot of us live in this town and are worried, we hear the helicopters and we hope that they have a suspect and know what they are doing. This guy is sick and needs to be off the street before he does it again, because while all the cops are at the beach he could be busy plotting his next victim and relocating inland.
You made a darned good point!!! Looking for victims BUT are they looking for the killer? My opinion......it doesn't seem like they are. Maybe I'm wrong and they've got a hundred of their "top-notch" guys on this "behind the scenes" tracking this killer down.....I sure hope so anyway. :seeya:

What really threw me for a loop today was making the connection between when all these girls went missing. I'd read it many times, but it just never sunk in, I guess.

SG calls 911 from the gated community in May, and is never seen again. There are witnesses. Police MUST have investigated. JB certainly would have been on police radar. Even if he wasn't, he would have felt he was (if he is our SK). And yet, our SK abducts 2more girls, kills them and dumps them close to this gated community. Their bodies aren't discovered until 6 months later. This poses ALOT of questions in my mind.

1).Why the hell is canine out scouring the beach looking for SG's body 6 months after she disappeared? Um...were there no canine units available to do this days after she went missing. What prompted a search 6 months after the fact? Because something sure must have.

2). I can't recall specific dates here, but wasn't JB's house searched AFTER the other 4 bodies were found? Why 6 months AFTER a girl runs screaming from his house never to be seen again? Police surely didn't expect they'd find anything there after all THAT time did they? If JB were the SK, did LE think he'd be stupid enough to do a repeat at his own damned house? Doesn't make sense.

3). Let's say for a moment that JB is our SK. Let's say he can't control his complusion to kill after SG goes missing. He grabs 2 other girls. Do any of YOU think he would risk dumping 2 more dead bodies so close to his house, after that close call with SG?

Just questions, no answers...but I'm having a really hard time wrapping my mind around all this.
again my point...why would jb hire a girl he plans to kill and have her come to his house in a tiny community where he is known and with a driver she knows...what was his plan? to kill her and then tell the driver she wasn't there? Its ridiculous....the only reason the driver left is because he saw SG running and after he found out from Gus that the police had been called he hightailed it out...after all he was engaging in an illegal activity and I'm sure protecting his own rear took precedence over caring how SG got home that night...he would not have left if he didn't see SG and no police had been called ..in other words if JB came out and said sorry she is "asleep" she'll see you later or something like that to cover up his killing...that's not the driver's job his job is to protect the girl from the john if necessary...I still say there is no way JB is the SK...he is a financial advisor..he's not an idiot...they searched his house because at the time it was the only lead they had to SG and obviously after finding bodies they had to at least follow up on it..but they cleared him after the search and most likely that was in conjunction with talking to the driver and any other people at the party. I still think its logical to think SG might have tragically fallen into the ocean...until there is physical evidence to the contrary.

Very good information here.

NASA Satellite Imagery just might help catch the SK.

A key to any successful murder investigation is publicizing numbers, such as 1-800- 220-TIPS, and some experts urged a greater effort in that direction.

"A lot of times these cases are not solved on great detective work, believe me," said Jay Salpeter, a former NYPD homicide detective and now a private investigator based in Great Neck. "One of those phone calls could be the one that breaks it."

Suffolk police declined to comment on the experts' suggestions.

Geberth said that in their hunt, police elsewhere have used a little-known technology -- past NASA satellite images to see if there were any vehicles in the area where a victim was last seen.

Geberth said satellite images were used in the case of "The Green River Killer" in the Pacific Northwest.

NASA officials had no immediate comment.

http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking/next-steps-for-cops-in-gilgo-case-1.2810007

again my point...why would jb hire a girl he plans to kill and have her come to his house in a tiny community where he is known and with a driver she knows...what was his plan? to kill her and then tell the driver she wasn't there? Its ridiculous....the only reason the driver left is because he saw SG running and after he found out from Gus that the police had been called he hightailed it out...after all he was engaging in an illegal activity and I'm sure protecting his own rear took precedence over caring how SG got home that night...he would not have left if he didn't see SG and no police had been called ..in other words if JB came out and said sorry she is "asleep" she'll see you later or something like that to cover up his killing...that's not the driver's job his job is to protect the girl from the john if necessary...I still say there is no way JB is the SK...he is a financial advisor..he's not an idiot...they searched his house because at the time it was the only lead they had to SG and obviously after finding bodies they had to at least follow up on it..but they cleared him after the search and most likely that was in conjunction with talking to the driver and any other people at the party. I still think its logical to think SG might have tragically fallen into the ocean...until there is physical evidence to the contrary.

You know I kept thinking why would the driver leave her? then I find out he knows her for a long time again why leave? Because the police are coming he does not want to be in that spot, right? A cynical person could say thats a good way to get rid of the Driver. Call the Cops.

I can't see the killer dumping the bodies in his own back yard.

If they had been found hidden, or buried, or tucked away in a deserted barn, I might think the perp lived nearby. But just dumped -- disposed of -- with the old refrigerators and bags of rotting fast food? You don't do that in your own neighborhood. You take to somewhere else.

That's what makes me think the murders were committed a long way away from the south shore of Long Island.

You know I kept thinking why would the driver leave her? then I find out he knows her for a long time again why leave? Because the police are coming he does not want to be in that spot, right? A cynical person could say thats a good way to get rid of the Driver. Call the Cops.
right but it wasn't JB that called the cops it was gus...an innocent bystander to the night and he had no motive to get rid of the driver as he had no idea what was going on..

I live in a really big city for the last 20 some years. Dog eat dog.

It has been going on since publications were available, what Victorian times? I will not provide you local links. You can read your own, in your own area.

Just letting you know, let us see what happens.

Thanks.I also live in a major city and have been journalism on and off for 30 years. I just thought I'd offer the perspective of someone who has actually worked for newspapers.

How many People have gone into the water in OB never to seen again? Is the water known to take people out to Sea?

I don't think it is JB either...just doesn't make sense to me.

Some points here that I haven't seen yet:

-The Skull found at Tobay Beach was found "sitting on the surface of the sand"

-The Child (who was 5 years or younger) was found wrapped in a Blanket

-Human legs were found in plastic bag, at the edge of the excavation site

-At least 1 set of the previously recovered Suffolk remains were ALSO found in a black plastic bag (this was not previously released, that I have read)

-One of the first 4 victims recovered in December was found with "an item" around her neck

-A head was found in a plastic bag

****Does this mean that two heads were found this week, the skull on the sand and the head in the bag????

http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking/details-emerge-in-barrier-island-case-1.2811767

Hi, Righteous1. A question to you or anyone: How do we know that the driver knew her for a long time?

right but it wasn't JB that called the cops it was gus...an innocent bystander to the night and he had no motive to get rid of the driver as he had no idea what was going on..

Yes, I am just throwng that out. Based on what we know someone else could have also told the driver the Cops are coming. I'm just Brainstorming, it's not pratical. But it is something

SG was arrested along with a Asian man in a Sting. the link is in here somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288