2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy, they are fussing back and forth big time. Recess subject to recall - Baez going to take depositions.

HHJP: There are real problems and there are imaginary problems. I hope this is a real problem and not an imaginary one. If I find out this is an imaginary problem, because these folks (the jurors) are ready to return to their homes.

I am guessing that one should not lie to a judge

JB had to look at CM to see if the problem is real or imaginary , he is unbelievable. IMO

An "imaginary" problem...is that like the imaginanny and ICA's other imaginary friends??

There are real problems and there are imaginary problems, I hope this is a real problem and not an imaginary problem. If I find out it is an imaginary problem... these folks are ready to return to their homes. - HHBP

Why is Jose talking to someone else while the judge is addressing him? What a <modsnip>

"There are real problems and there are imaginary problems. I hope this is a real problem and not an imaginary problem. I will give you all the time that you need but if I find out that it's an imaginary problem...(shakes head)...these folks are ready to return to their homes."

Unreal. That's the only word I have for this circus.

HHJP lays it down... this better not be an imaginary problem. Remember you have a jury back there and these folks want to return to there homes.

I have NEVER witnessed such DISRESPECT by ANY attorney in ANY court than I have with Baez just now...

OMG... JB does not want this trial to be over! This will give the jury even more opportunity to resent the DT for making them sit around and wait for the case ... (too bad they don't know it is baez causeing the delay).

I heard the longer the trial is delayed.. the more the jury resents the dt and the defendent... so good luck w/that jb!

Baez being disrespectful mumbling about the judge under his breath.

JB, with all this stalling, is only making it worse for his client!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Postalgirl74