Explosion Boston Marathon #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unable to comment on nature of device
Not able to say who is/isn't in custody
ICE is active and interviewing witnesses

Still processing photo evidence
Surveillance cameras - Commish Davis says that's basic investigative protocol. Went into local establishments and secured them yesterday. There are a high number of them.

Davis is one HUGE man. Wow. I like the questions so are but many are going to get shot down due to the ongoing investigation.

Peliman I apologise, I'm on my phone and I keep hitting your name instead of the thread title. If you go to your profile it's going to look like I've been stalking you lol.

They just said there's no evidence of exploding trash cans.

This is useless, why can't the at least tell us something about Revere? At least get rid of the rumors, hot air from these guys.

Commish says live your life, come into the city, give them some space around Copley for a few days.

What should people look for? Any photos, etc. what time they were taken, etc

No evidence regarding trash cans.. Two EOD sweeps before marathon turned up nothing

All three deaths are victims, none were perp, as far as he knows

176 casualties at area hospitals. Best number he has. 17 critical ATM.

EOD sweeps were done prior to the race and an hour before (??) Unrestricted access to the race course made this difficult to control. No one is in custody.

176 casualties, 17 critical, 3 fatalities.

We will go to the ends of the earth to locate the subject or subjects...lots of cant comments, which is to be expected.

JTTF - will go to ends of the earth to identify suspect. Investigation will be world wide

Question about apartment search - they are interviewing a variety of witnesses in a variety of locations. Wll not speak to specific investigation details.

Looks like a 3-4 hour window they need to look at from the point of the last EOD to when the bombs exploded.

EOD sweeps were done prior to the race and an hour before (??) Unrestricted access to the race course made this difficult to control. No one is in custody.

176 casualties, 17 critical, 3 fatalities.

BBM

The Boston Globe ‏@BostonGlobe 1m
RT @miltonvalencia: Davis says two EOD sweeps in that area, first thing in morning and an hour before first runners came to finish line.

JTTF - unaware of any threats before, and to best of his knowledge thereis no imminent physical threat

Mayor Menino back, asks for public cooperation again, says its one incident that will not mar the city's history

Suspicious vehicle in Canton, MA - contents taken out and being photographed.

Well, we are back to two devices. This leads me to stick with my theory this is a homegrown incident and perp(s), unconnected with any wider/larger group. Whether its right-wing extremism or Islamic extremism, or some other "ism" altogether remains to be seen.

Thanks for all the information! I received a phone call as soon as the presser started and couldn't watch.

Soooo thankful for the concentration of world-class hospitals, doctors and nurses in such close proximity to the blast site.

Certainly sounds like, with the assistance of the general public, first responders, etc., alot of people are going to survive despite their worlds forever being altered.

Well, we are back to two devices. This leads me to stick with my theory this is a homegrown incident and perp(s), unconnected with any wider/larger group. Whether its right-wing extremism or Islamic extremism, or some other "ism" altogether remains to be seen.
High yesterday was eight, per Wall Street Journal account later rescinded. Settled at three before I went to bed, with one said to have been detonated by LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member