Sightings of Ms. Halbach's SUV (the bus driver, et al)

ho, ho ho, ho ho... After you select the "image layers", use the "palm" to reposition your image so you can center on the ice shack. Then click the lower "zoom in" magnifier and then reposition the "crosshairs" over the shack, and drag a rectangle around it. When you release your drag, the program will automatically zoom into your object by x-amount.

I captured the following image of the shack. Then used SnapTool to create an upload.

attachment.php

That is about as close as I can get to it too. Is it the ice shack? I still can't tell.

Using Missy's "animated photo exhibit 93", I believe that the red-circled item is the "ice shack".

attachment.php

Ok, then what is the building directly south of that???? I'm not convinced that is the ice shack, either...LOL Maybe, I can't tell.

I agree, BAC. Buchner would have had extreme difficulty seeing any activity around the Janda van. Which in my original image would be located in the exact 90-degree right hand corner of B. Not only is it a 2/10s mile view from the intersection of the Long Road and Avery Road, but it is also obstructed by a number of trees etcetera. On the other hand, Buchner (I believe) said in Re-Direct that she saw the photographer "at the intersection". Which would be around the area of A, down to the end of the first line of trees on the south side of the Long Road.

I definitely think she had her days mixed up. I think with all good intentions, she wanted to help.

Ok, then what is the building directly south of that???? I'm not convinced that is the ice shack, either...LOL Maybe, I can't tell.

There is no building "directly south of that". The property seems to have a "fence" along the southern border. If you cross the fence, you are into the junk yard. There is a dark "shadow" near the first 0 (zero) in the 14-digit plot ID, but I doubt that is significant. The above image I provided (with 209) is the "ice shack" (I guess)

Missy---help me out here...LOL

I read somewhere and of course I can't remember where...(dementia setting in at such a young age..LOL) but SA had purchased ANOTHER trailer. I wonder if that could be the 2nd trailer? This is also why I believe he was looking to purchase the Zander Road address property.

There is no building "directly south of that". The property seems to have a "fence" along the southern border. If you cross the fence, you are into the junk yard. There is a dark "shadow" near the first 0 (zero) in the 14-digit plot ID, but I doubt that is significant. The above image I provided (with 209) is the "ice shack" (I guess)

No there are 2 back there. The one you suspect is the ice shack and then another one. In the drawing Missy posted it has a cream colored roof.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Ice Shack.PNG
    Ice Shack.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 56
You know, If you use the "palm feature" on the 2005 aerial view, you can move around the junk yard fairly easily. For example, you can slide a view from behind 12932 (SA's), move south along a car path for quite a ways, then move along the north edge of Randant's quarry to the conveyor belt, and eventually sneak into the pit locale of the RAV 4 ...unseen by anyone. :whoosh: (My view-filled palm-ride though was during the day, not in the dark of night.)

No there are 2 back there. The one you suspect is the ice shack and then another one. In the drawing Missy posted it has a cream colored roof.
attachment.php

I beg to differ with you. The image you have circled (which is the 0 in the 14-digit property ID) is a rectangle with no depth; it could be a garden, a tarp, anything "without depth". The other image (near the #209) definitely has depth; notice the "white facing" south. This is a wall of some nature. In addition the "shed" most likely has a slight 5-10 degree pitch to a flat roof, commonly known as a "shed roof". I stand on #209 as the "ice shack". (ps: you found it; I didn't!)

ETA: Oops, now I see your "cream-colored" thing. My eyesight (and my computer) would not allow me to see it in the beginning of our conversation. What you refer to as the "cream colored thing" is what I am calling a "shadow". Nevertheless, what you are asking about "south of the cream-colored thing, is the ice shack that I have been describing all along as the building near both the #209, and the southern-most property boundry line before you cross the fence.

I think we both are in agreement, yes?

Exhibit-97-Animation-Photos.jpg

Ok... try this one... exhibit 97.... maybe the ice shack is right beside Barb's House (the little red building)?

What you have circled Zool I believe is just a rocky area, or sand or dirt. Of course, they don't have any really good pictures of ANYTHING!!!!! So badly documented, that they had to make "animated" pictures of everything!

BCA ~ uhmmm trailer, the only thing I can think of is that if it was a trailer, it was a trailer for hauling things, like the snowmobile. But I don't recall anything about a "live in trailer".

Ok... try this one... exhibit 97.... maybe the ice shack is right beside Barb's House (the little red building)?

What you have circled Zool I believe is just a rocky area, or sand or dirt. Of course, they don't have any really good pictures of ANYTHING!!!!! So badly documented, that they had to make "animated" pictures of everything!

BCA ~ uhmmm trailer, the only thing I can think of is that if it was a trailer, it was a trailer for hauling things, like the snowmobile. But I don't recall anything about a "live in trailer".

I give up...you two women have driven me to drink. It is now cocktail hour. I'll see you after I return from the nut-house.

You know, If you use the "palm feature" on the 2005 aerial view, you can move around the junk yard fairly easily. For example, you can slide a view from behind 12932 (SA's), move south along a car path for quite a ways, then move along the north edge of Randant's quarry to the conveyor belt, and eventually sneak into the pit locale of the RAV 4 ...unseen by anyone. :whoosh: (My view-filled palm-ride though was during the day, not in the dark of night.)

I remember looking before and it's actually much easier than some would think lol There is that flyover video that was released recently, some people online have actually been able to screenshot different areas from the 4th compared to the 5th that shows tire tracks on the 5th that weren't there on the 4th (in the quarry south of where the RAV4 was found. I should have saved it, not sure I could find it again LOL

In a "planting" scenario... even if someone did it at night, they could have scoped out the area during the day. But it also might be the reason why we see damage on the RAV4? running into a gate or something that they couldn't see? Although.... if the damage happened that way.... I see no reason for whoever did it to pick up the light and then use it to prop up the back seats. Well... unless they propped up the back seats to look for something (like a flashcard). One thing I noticed in that video of the RAV4 is that when the backseats are down, they are flat to the floor. So maybe the propping up the seats could have been used to pull out that mat that I'm pretty sure was there and is no longer there. (sorry... thinking while I'm typing haha)

I beg to differ with you. The image you have circled (which is the 0 in the 14-digit property ID) is a rectangle with no depth; it could be a garden, a tarp, anything "without depth". The other image (near the #209) definitely has depth; notice the "white facing" south. This is a wall of some nature. In addition the "shed" most likely has a slight 5-10 degree pitch to a flat roof, commonly known as a "shed roof". I stand on #209 as the "ice shack". (ps: you found it; I didn't!)

ETA: Oops, now I see your "cream-colored" thing. My eyesight (and my computer) would not allow me to see it in the beginning of our conversation. What you refer to as the "cream colored thing" is what I am calling a "shadow". Nevertheless, what you are asking about "south of the cream-colored thing, is the ice shack that I have been describing all along as the building near both the #209, and the southern-most property boundry line before you cross the fence.

I think we both are in agreement, yes?

OH--sort of. Let me put them side by side.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Exhibit-93-Animation-Photos.jpg
    Exhibit-93-Animation-Photos.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 50
  • Ice Shack.PNG
    Ice Shack.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 51

I posted somewhere a drone fly-over I found on U-Tube. Their is berm along there, and according to BrD's statements, that is the way they drove her car. However, in the fly-over drone, I don't see how yo could. The entrance back there was also blocked by cars and you would have to go over that another berm in order to get into there from the back.

I posted somewhere a drone fly-over I found on U-Tube. Their is berm along there, and according to BrD's statements, that is the way they drove her car. However, in the fly-over drone, I don't see how yo could. The entrance back there was also blocked by cars and you would have to go over that another berm in order to get into there from the back.

attachment.php

Yeah, another trailer to live in. Its a brief clip and just states he purchased one. Maybe CASO reports??? It wasn't too long ago I saw it.

Ok, the red thing you pointed out is a shed next to Janda's. It is in this pic. Also, in this pic looks like you are correct about a garden.
attachment.php

Attachments

• exhibit-burn-pit-1.jpg
    exhibit-burn-pit-1.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 49
Why is it called an ice shack!? I'm so confused. All this time, I thought it was one of those small sheds sitting on top of an icy pond that he fished from... Anyone know what I'm talking about? lol

Why is it called an ice shack!? I'm so confused. All this time, I thought it was one of those small sheds sitting on top of an icy pond that he fished from... Anyone know what I'm talking about? lol

LOL Hippiemom! That is what the shed is called. It is an ice shack because you use it for ice fishing....LOL

I agree, BAC. Buchner would have had extreme difficulty seeing any activity around the Janda van. Which in my original image would be located in the exact 90-degree right hand corner of B. Not only is it a 2/10s mile view from the intersection of the Long Road and Avery Road, but it is also obstructed by a number of trees etcetera. On the other hand, Buchner (I believe) said in Re-Direct that she saw the photographer "at the intersection". Which would be around the area of A, down to the end of the first line of trees on the south side of the Long Road.

FYI--Had to add this. IMO, there is no way you can see the Avery property that clearly from 147. Also, adding long driveway from rectangle A to B, to drive home Zool's point that the bus driver couldn't see that far.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture-drone.jpg
    Capture-drone.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Capture-Long Driveway.jpg
    Capture-Long Driveway.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 46

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics