Roy Kronk suing Casey Anthony

Because IMO Kronk has absolutely no chance at winning.

I would respectfully disagree, rossva. There were horrid things said in the press about him by members of the DT, and they are only protected from what they say in court. I believe that RK has a good chance of winning, especially in a jury trial. Most people are horrified at the thought of something happening to them like what happened to RK. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Yes. $15,000 is a starting point to bring a lawsuit.

You have to wonder how the clients of the law firm that is representing KC feel about the fact that they are probably helping to support KC's legal matters. The money has to come from somewhere and it's clear KC has no money and prospects are getting that much slimmer that she ever will. Trials cost money and someone is footing the bill and I doubt if the attorneys are taking a cut in pay just to represent KC. jmo

OH Wow, You read my mind. Who is paying I wonder. Can she declare to be indigent or is she still from the trial??? So many questions.

OH Wow, You read my mind. Who is paying I wonder. Can she declare to be indigent or is she still from the trial??? So many questions.

Last I heard her civil attorneys were working pro bono. She has no income and she can't declare indigency for civil so she is on her own. jmo

Why do I get the sneaky feeling that Cindy A is posting in this thread?:waitasec:

Maybe working on those Grandparent's Rights. Wouldn't Dr. Phil be proud how that money was being spent? lol jmo

Maybe working on those Grandparent's Rights. Wouldn't Dr. Phil be proud how that money was being spent? lol jmo

Wonder how she's feeling about another Christmas without Caylee?

Oh, I almost forget, Caylee was just a "shell" (big tear and sigh). How could a grandmother say such a thing?

Oh, I almost forget, Caylee was just a "shell" (big tear and sigh). How could a grandmother say such a thing?

It sounds like a shallow statement to me. Caylee's gone, not much I can do about it but I still have KC. "Memo to self.....must remember to work on KC's interpersonal skills." It blows your mind, does it not. jmo

Good luck to him, this is going to be a huge uphill battle. He would have a way easier battle suing LP because he is the one that went to the national media and drug the man's name through the mud, night after night on Nancy Grace.

He should sue him too. And any attorney such as LKB who went on air to defame him. IMO

Casey Anthony has as much chance to file and win a "wrongful death" suit against Kronk, as he does to win his suit against her. Maybe now is the time for her to persue Kronk.

And then she told a shrink that GEORGE DID IT! :floorlaugh:

bbm

Iornic, isn't it?

:great:

I think he should go after the attorneys, also. It may be the only way to keep attorneys from getting the idea that blaming an innocent person in an all out media bliz is not a good idea. jmo

I hope Nejame is representing Kronk.

I don't know. This jury is not going to be worried about having her fate in their hands. She did a lot of damage to this man. He may not be able to collect any award he gets but he certainly should win. jmo

It is clear the Defense was salivating to blame someone - hence the harassment of TES searchers, etc. Kronk was the one they went after...KNOWING he was completely innocent. Baez couldn't even be subtle about it. His little fishing expedition damaged a hard working man. Disbarments all around would be happening in a perfect world.

Casey Anthony has as much chance to file and win a "wrongful death" suit against Kronk, as he does to win his suit against her. Maybe now is the time for her to persue Kronk.

What a disgraceful comment. You know there is no evidence of any kind against Kronk. Do you get a thrill from supporting Casey or something? My God

Helped her to justify FCA's actions and made her feel less guilty about her indirect role in Caylee's death.

Bolding by me....

How could a human being say such a thing?

I think he should go after the attorneys, also. It may be the only way to keep attorneys from getting the idea that blaming an innocent person in an all out media bliz is not a good idea. jmo

Absolutely agree! I cannot think of another case where there was such flagrant disregard and moral bankruptcy! Every single member of the DT, the A's included, lined themselves up right at the edge of what was legally allowed and stayed there for 3 years, thwarting justice at every step. Here's hoping at least one of them stepped a toe over the line and will now have to pay for it! JMO.

Casey Anthony cannot get a breaking being sued. :floorlaugh:

Perhaps Jonathan Lee Riches will sue Casey Anthony as well. Riches sued many from Michael Vick, Mein Kampf, Adolf Hitler, Osama bin Laden, Lori Drew, and Fred Phelps. He is the most litigious person.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Lee_Riches"]Jonathan Lee Riches - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Come to think of it, he did sue Casey Anthony. It was with another , Bernie Madoff.

Riches v. Anthony et al
http://dockets.justia.com/docket/montana/mtdce/1:2009cv00062/36239/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23