I can't REPLY, QUOTE, or EDIT my posts?

aprilshowers

Reaction score
Website
www.diana-elaine.com
Anybody have any idea why I'm unable to do any of these things?

All the buttons are missing ... no reply, quote or edit button is there for me anymore. And I am logged in too. I also logged out and logged back in, same thing.

OH, and I'm also unable to reply to private messages.

I've wrote to a moderator, but until I hear back from them, any ideas?

Thanks!

I'll ask to take a look

Anybody have any idea why I'm unable to do any of these things?

All the buttons are missing ... no reply, quote or edit button is there for me anymore. And I am logged in too. I also logged out and logged back in, same thing.

OH, and I'm also unable to reply to private messages.

I've wrote to a moderator, but until I hear back from them, any ideas?

Thanks!
You mean for old posts that you have written? there is a timeline on that and you can only edit for so long. are the threads locked? that will keep you from quoting your own posts or replying to any posts.

post links to the posts you cannot edit or have any functionality. I can maybe help from there.

Hi JBean:

OK well, take the post you just wrote for instance, there's no buttons for me to reply to it. .. no 'quote' button or 'reply' button. So the only way I can reply to you, is here, under 'quick reply', and then that's not to YOUR post directly, or to quote part or all of your post.

Also, as SOON as I posted, I tried to edit, and the 'edit' button wasn't there.

I received a private message today, and there was no 'reply' button for me to reply to the message, I had to click on the person's name and then click 'send private message'.

So I can't really show you any particular post ... hope that makes it clearer. :)

Hi JBean:

OK well, take the post you just wrote for instance, there's no buttons for me to reply to it. .. no 'quote' button or 'reply' button. So the only way I can reply to you, is here, under 'quick reply', and then that's not to YOUR post directly, or to quote part or all of your post.

Also, as SOON as I posted, I tried to edit, and the 'edit' button wasn't there.

I received a private message today, and there was no 'reply' button for me to reply to the message, I had to click on the person's name and then click 'send private message'.

So I can't really show you any particular post ... hope that makes it clearer. :)
hmm have you , logged out, Cleared Your Cookiesand logged back in? always worth a try.

Hi , When I click on the link, I'm brought to an area with the window 'reply to thread'.

I'm still unable to reply, quote or edit. All the buttons are still missing.

And did that window have the post quoted, ready for you to type your response?

If so, you are able to respond just fine, but for some reason the buttons are missing. In other words, it OK on the WS end but not on your end.

I assume you've already tried restarting your computer, right?

Problem Solved! I had 'images' shut off for WS under Firefox. :banghead:

All buttons showing and good to go! Thanks !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back