When was the last time Lisa was seen alive

vlpate

Reaction score
There are a lot of conflicting stories about what time Lisa was last seen.

DB initially said she saw her last at 10:30 pm - gave her a bottle and made sure all her toys and blanket were with her.
DB changed her story to last seeing her at 6:40 - she put her to bed early because she was fussy.

A source says Samantha Brando last saw Lisa at 4:30 pm
A source says Samantha's daughter last saw Lisa at 6:30 pm

[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7613430&postcount=137]Here's what Jim Spellman says about the "source" above:[/ame]

According to Jim Spellman, Bill Stanton went to all the different media outlets offering this up with the condition that he not be named as the source. Spellman didn't buy it because Stanton refused to be named as a family representative/source. Why didn't Stanton want to be named? Why is this timeline going to turn out convenient at some future date?

Stories published by The Kansas City Star, KCTV5 and WPTV offer a possible timeline of the night Baby Lisa vanished .

"The information, provided by sources who remained anonymous in each of the news reports, indicates that Baby Lisa disappeared from her crib during a period of between three and four hours, according to her parents' version of events."

In essence, and in my opinion after reading what Jim wrote, we can take or leave this timeline, and remember to be cautious of taking anything as fact when preceded by the word "source". Responsible journalism is on its last leg.

Timeline offered up by Bill Stanton - the "source". IMO. Judge for yourself.

"OCT. 3
<snip>
4:30 p.m.
The 10-month-old's mother, Deborah Bradley, and her brother, Phillip Netz, head to a supermarket to buy baby food and boxed wine. A surveillance camera appears to record the couple as they shop at around 4:45 p.m., KCTV5 reports. Samantha Brando, a next-door neighbor who was visiting family's home with her 4-year-old daughter, checks on Baby Lisa in her crib. Jeremy Irwin stays at home with the kids, WPTV notes.
<snip>
6:30 p.m.
Samantha Brando returns and her daughter sees Baby Lisa, according to WPTV. Deborah Bradley puts Baby Lisa in her crib. (The Kansas City Star has Deborah Bradley putting Baby Lisa in her crib at 6:40 p.m. and Samantha Brando returning around 7 p.m.)."

To see the rest of this questionable timeline, CLICK HERE

This is the story put out by the dream team. The parents, on camera, had conflicting stories about what happened after jeremy got home. He is looking more suspicious to me as time goes by.

Why so angry over a kitten? Man, this guy is anal! If it wasn't important or irritating to him, he wouldn't have mentioned it. This guy is a piece of work! I don't think that is why or how he woke DB up when he got home. There is more to the story.

He says all this stuff was unusual. Well, what WAS unusual was YOU worked a night shift for the first time. It appears JI was irritated. He seems like a total jerk to me. You close the window, lock the door and help your boy to bed. You don't automatically wake up your spouse and ask questions about lights, etc. I bet he was pizzad about the kitten most of all.

I just heard him say "All the lights in the house were on". Which is it?

This was a staged event and it was time to call 911 and report the kidnapping.

You know, neither mentions picking up the boys from school. They don't start their day till late afternoon. What happened all day long? Did the boys see Lisa that day? What time did the boys arrive home? Who helped them with homework and were they at the dinner table with the neighbor and how long did Samantha actually sit at the table?

Lisa was sleeping at 4:30, back to bed at 6:30 and never checked on. Basically, we are to believe she was alive and in the bed at 6:40 as last sighting. She was wearing shorts and a top. Unlikely she was bathed and placed in p.j's ...no time for that.

I think they are both trying to sell a timeline that many aren't buying.

You know, neither mentions picking up the boys from school. They don't start their day till late afternoon. What happened all day long? Did the boys see Lisa that day? What time did the boys arrive home? Who helped them with homework and were they at the dinner table with the neighbor and how long did Samantha actually sit at the table?

Lisa was sleeping at 4:30, back to bed at 6:30 and never checked on. Basically, we are to believe she was alive and in the bed at 6:40 as last sighting. She was wearing shorts and a top. Unlikely she was bathed and placed in p.j's ...no time for that.

I think they are both trying to sell a timeline that many aren't buying.

BBM, See that's what I wonder too. Why wouldn't the defense team really strive to make this family seem normal and loving? Why isn't there a story about Lisa at the dinner table that night being silly and throwing mashed potatoes? Why no references to the boys saying goodnight to Lisa?

What was Lisa's normal bedtime and naptimes?

how long does a 10 mo old usually nap? sleep overnight? what about after giving the baby cold medicine?

10 month olds sleep 11-12 hours a night, plus 2 naps typically 1 hourish each http://www.babysleepsite.com/schedules/10-month-old-schedule/

But I have heard moms say "the more they sleep, the more they sleep" meaning that if you put your kid to bed at 6 they'll sleep until 6 or 8, and putting them down for longer naps. I've also heard moms leave their babies in the crib even after they've woken up from a nap until the baby cries, letting the baby play by itself until it gets upset.

The last adults to see baby Lisa are DB and her friend SB.....they were drinking together outside on the porch together. Are we to really believe them?
They also left her daughter and 2 boys ( Lisa also) alone in the house while they had ADULT time?
Did DB get drunb because of something that happened earlier in the day?
Was Lisa just sleeping in bed?
Was she awake?
or was she already deceased?
was she even there?
We only have their story.........

I'd like to know whether SB actually walked up to the crib and saw Lisa awake or was close enough to see movement/breathing, if she appeared to be sleeping. If not, unless someone else visited and saw her or she was taken out somewhere and seen that afternoon, I think that could open up the timeline by several more hours.

A four year old child can be pretty much convinced of anything by an adult, so I don't find that sighting credible. I am curious as to what SB claims she saw.

10 month olds sleep 11-12 hours a night, plus 2 naps typically 1 hourish each http://www.babysleepsite.com/schedules/10-month-old-schedule/

But I have heard moms say "the more they sleep, the more they sleep" meaning that if you put your kid to bed at 6 they'll sleep until 6 or 8, and putting them down for longer naps. I've also heard moms leave their babies in the crib even after they've woken up from a nap until the baby cries, letting the baby play by itself until it gets upset.

infants take two naps a day, but, in my experience, not a 10 month old - they usually take a three hour nap during the day and then in bed by 8.

Too much going on for a 10 month old to take two naps, IMO.

The high chair tray was just thrown on the counter in the pictures of the kitchen in Cynthia Short's tour. To me it looked like DB was in a hurry, and never came back to straighten up.

Don't forget, there were three other kids that should have been in bed by 8. None are mentioned in any of the time lines. Who gave them a bath and tucked them in? Surely she didn't throw them in front of a movie and then forget about them. If she didn't remember checking on Lisa, she probably didn't remember checking the boys. Where was the little girl?

Deborah says she always just goes to sleep when she drinks...she'll leave a room full of people and just go upstairs and go to sleep. Not sure where "upstairs" would be.

I took these notes the other night, I think from the Megyn interview - or Abrahms:
"when you drink you don't remember what happened"

"I go to sleep every single time once i've had enough to drink"

The last adults to see baby Lisa are DB and her friend SB.....they were drinking together outside on the porch together. Are we to really believe them?
They also left her daughter and 2 boys ( Lisa also) alone in the house while they had ADULT time?
Did DB get drunb because of something that happened earlier in the day?
Was Lisa just sleeping in bed?
Was she awake?
or was she already deceased?
was she even there?
We only have their story.........

Again, the SB part of the story was through a source. Stanton tried to get Jim to report the story unnamed, and Jim wouldn't do it. This part of the timeline, concerning SB and her daughter came from Bill Stanton. Whether it came from SB through him is not verified.

infants take two naps a day, but, in my experience, not a 10 month old - they usually take a three hour nap during the day and then in bed by 8.

Too much going on for a 10 month old to take two naps, IMO.

The high chair tray was just thrown on the counter in the pictures of the kitchen in Cynthia Short's tour. To me it looked like DB was in a hurry, and never came back to straighten up.

Don't forget, there were three other kids that should have been in bed by 8. None are mentioned in any of the time lines. Who gave them a bath and tucked them in? Surely she didn't throw them in front of a movie and then forget about them. If she didn't remember checking on Lisa, she probably didn't remember checking the boys. Where was the little girl?

Deborah says she always just goes to sleep when she drinks...she'll leave a room full of people and just go upstairs and go to sleep. Not sure where "upstairs" would be.

I took these notes the other night, I think from the Megyn interview - or Abrahms:
"when you drink you don't remember what happened"

"I go to sleep every single time once i've had enough to drink"

Oh-But she does remember checking on the boys-she asked them if they wanted to sleep with her..What she does not remember is- if she check on Lisa at 1030-also in none of her interviews does she ever say she changes in to PJs or brushes her teeth-she just says I go to sleep!!

PLEASE THANK THIS POST BEFORE POSTING

The Lisa Irwin forum appears to be made up of cliques. You know, the type you have in high school before you begin to understand that there are a lot of interesting people and places in the world and your fear of such limits the personal boundaries you set for yourself. The disrespect between the two cliques is tiresome.

That being said, we need another review of the rules (which is really just a curtesy as everyone should know them or how to find and read them by now): This is NOT hard. Post YOUR thoughts, theories and interpretations (easy enough right?). Read the thoughts of others (not hard). Respond to those that may be of a like mind (okay, that should work). If you disagree with another poster and cannot post nicely, MOVE PAST THEIR POST (how hard is that?) If another poster gets under your skin, PUT THEM ON IGNORE (only takes about a minute). If you must refute their post - then use a link and state the fact as YOU see it (you all know this case, it can't be that hard). THEN DROP IT! That's it. See, not hard. If a post offends you, ALERT it, DO NOT RESPOND TO IT, and MOVE ON. It is okay to disagree, but it is NOT OKAY to attack or make fun of others. AND THE SNARK...well, that needs to just STOP.

It is our hope this gets the message across. There are many good posters here and no matter what opinion we may hold on who we feel is responsible we all are here for Lisa Irwin and want her to come home safely and soon.

Thanks so much,

The Lisa Irwin forum moderators

PLEASE THANK THIS POST BEFORE POSTING

The Lisa Irwin forum appears to be made up of cliques. You know, the type you have in high school before you begin to understand that there are a lot of interesting people and places in the world and your fear of such limits the personal boundaries you set for yourself. The disrespect between the two cliques is tiresome.

That being said, we need another review of the rules (which is really just a curtesy as everyone should know them or how to find and read them by now): This is NOT hard. Post YOUR thoughts, theories and interpretations (easy enough right?). Read the thoughts of others (not hard). Respond to those that may be of a like mind (okay, that should work). If you disagree with another poster and cannot post nicely, MOVE PAST THEIR POST (how hard is that?) If another poster gets under your skin, PUT THEM ON IGNORE (only takes about a minute). If you must refute their post - then use a link and state the fact as YOU see it (you all know this case, it can't be that hard). THEN DROP IT! That's it. See, not hard. If a post offends you, ALERT it, DO NOT RESPOND TO IT, and MOVE ON. It is okay to disagree, but it is NOT OKAY to attack or make fun of others. AND THE SNARK...well, that needs to just STOP.

It is our hope this gets the message across. There are many good posters here and no matter what opinion we may hold on who we feel is responsible we all are here for Lisa Irwin and want her to come home safely and soon.

Thanks so much,

The Lisa Irwin forum moderators

So, are we to assume then that the timeline for Lisa's disappearance is quite a bit longer now? Thirty+ hours seems to bring up a lot of other ideas on what happened to Lisa. That's a very long time. :(

If their families aren't questioning them, if they aren't questioning their silence, do their families know more than they are saying?

There are pictures of Lisa from the Party on the 2nd, did something happen at the party?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991
Back